[TW1][mod] Scabbard Mod ver 1.04

+
Hm, uninstalling eye candy to be able to install eye candy. :hmmm:Maybe I'll give it a try on my next run. But first, after this one Dragon Age awaits … :)

uff!! ...why not to release also the nss files? :mad: They wouldn't cause any problems and for a big curious like me they would be very interesting.bye

Ok, I reached chapter 3 entered the trade quarter and all kinds of weird things started to happen. Uninstalling the "Texturenmod" fixed everything.That means: I might be ready for the Scabbard Mod now. ;DCan you foresee when those minor bugs you mentioned earlier will be fixed?

I've added an option in installer with scabbards only for Geralt for those with older computer. Scabbards on all NPCs require fast rig.

This is great news! I just thought: "If only I could have scabbards only for Geralt."Seems like working so much with the game has given you the magical ability of mind reading … ;)

Version 1.01 is awaiting authorisation on moddb.First post updated.DISCLAIMER for the modThis mod is made as good as possible but it's not perfect. The game has it's limitations and there are many things I can't go round. I made everything I could and even everything which others thought is impossible. There are some issues which can't be fixed. Nothing game breaking, only minor issues listed in first post but I realise that some players are very demanding. While playing the game with this mod take in mind that The Witcher modding is very limited. I'd rather avoid disappointments and accusations of bad work. The mod is made as good as the game allows.

Installed the new update and I get two scabbards on the hip sword. I'm using a Ceremonial Sword and as you can see from the screenshot I've attached there are two scabbards. I've tried dropping it and picking it back up and that works until I go through a loading screen then it's back again.

tried that too. It just makes the steel sword's scabbard disappear completely until I go through a loading screen. it doesn't effect the scabbard on the hip at all.

When you drop both swords all scabbards disappear. When you pick them up they appear properly. When you swap swords in weapon slots the bug from your screenshot occurs. There's no way to fix the bug but like I said dropping the swords always helps.

I understand that already. The thing is, I never swapped any weapons from one slot to another. And also, what you say isn't true for me, "When you drop both swords all scabbards disappear. When you pick them up they appear properly." When I drop both swords the scabbards do disappear, but when I pick them back up again they do not re-appear until I go through a loading screen (like walking into a house, or area transition.)

Sorry, I checked it many, many times and never seen such problem. Anyone else have this problem?What version of the mod have you installed? 1.0, 1.01, for vanilla game, Flash Mod, FCR?

Witcher Enhanced Edition with 1.5 updateFlash Mod 1.0.1Scabbard Mod 1.01 (with Flash Option selected, and also with scabbard only for you and not any NPC's)I will try to see if I can record a video. I'll upload it somewhere (if I can) so you can see what I mean.

dohclude said:
I downloaded this from moddb:http://www.moddb.com/mods/scabbard-modIt's bugged out pretty badly, makes the witchers turn into bug spiky balls with legs, screenshot attached.
What video card do you have? I had similar artifacts with my nvidia 8800 gts with 195.62 drivers. The artifacts were quite excessive and spiky balls was only one possible bug. The were always gone after a reload to appear again after a short time. After downgrading to 185.85 everything is fine.

Tolknaz said:
After downgrading to 185.85 everything is fine.
Thanks for the info. There are other players with similar problems. I'll pass these news to them.
Tolknaz said:
Witcher Enhanced Edition with 1.5 updateFlash Mod 1.0.1Scabbard Mod 1.01 (with Flash Option selected, and also with scabbard only for you and not any NPC's)I will try to see if I can record a video. I'll upload it somewhere (if I can) so you can see what I mean.
I checked it again in game and went trough all files looking for errors. I'm sorry but I can't reproduce this bug nor find any reason why it happens to you. I have no such problems on any version of Scabbard mod.

After selling, dropping or putting witcher steel sword in storage and buying meteorite sword from the dwarven blacksmith in act I i have Meteorite sword in the scabbard on Geralts back. Soon another scabbard appears on geralts hip, although this inventory slot is empty.

Top Bottom