[TW1] [mod] Triss, Shani Adda, nude not just in undies

+
HelloThis mod works perfectly with The Witcher EE ;DFirst, extract the file main.key from \Data with BIFRIP tool. It extracts 34100 files average. Keep themthen rename main.key in main.bak and replace files in dds and mdb new folders.

Is the mod active all the time or just when you go meet them in their houses? I've tried making sense of all the tech babble, but ended up with a headache instead, so answer in plain english please.

bmerrill said:
Is the mod active all the time or just when you go meet them in their houses? I've tried making sense of all the tech babble, but ended up with a headache instead, so answer in plain english please.
Each of Shani, Triss and Adda have two body models in the game - their 'daytime' body model and their 'nighttime' body model (wearing nightdress). Triss in fact has a third body model used in the prologue, which I think of as her 'outdoor' body model. What this mod does is that it replaces only the 'nighttime' body models - so that when, in the normal game, Shani, Triss and Adda would be wearing their nightdresses, they are instead nude. Their 'daytime' body model is not changed.Disclaimer: I have not downloaded or tried this mod.

casimir79 said:
HelloThis mod works perfectly with The Witcher EE ;DFirst, extract the file main.key from \Data with BIFRIP tool. It extracts 34100 files average. Keep themthen rename main.key in main.bak and replace files in dds and mdb new folders.
What's BIDRIP tool, and what name do you give the main.key in main.bak ?

::) I have been looking around on the forums and there is SOOOO much stuff that I just can't find specificly what i'm looking for if it is there. I am wondering if there is a mod or skin/texture replacement that will replace the "censored" US versions of things like hookers and specificaly Carmen with whatever the original version was from the creators? Carmen especialy looks crappy in the US version of the game as it's very plain that looking at her standing out front of the brothel some kind of cheezy blob boxes were added to her breasts right above the top she is wearing. Any idea if anyone is working on this or it's something I can fix relatively easily? Thanks

I just tried downloading "Felldude Witcher Nude Skin Mod v1.4" from FilePlanet and keep getting an error, is there other mirror sites running?

And how to change Geralt to Triss in her outfit from prologue? Coz I'm total rookie in that case ;x

Just read through all the recent post, and will do my best to answer your questions with out knowing all the facts (Haven't yet played the EE of the witcher, I played the first version (EU version) and finished the game, was curious about the changes maded to increase sales in america, (Insert details from past rantings) made this patch.
bmerrill said:
I just tried downloading "Felldude Witcher Nude Skin Mod v1.4" from FilePlanet and keep getting an error, is there other mirror sites running?
Nakedskins also has the file, but is supported by links to adult content.
bmerrill said:
::) I have been looking around on the forums and there is SOOOO much stuff that I just can't find specificly what i'm looking for if it is there. I am wondering if there is a mod or skin/texture replacement that will replace the "censored" US versions of things like hookers and specificaly Carmen with whatever the original version was from the creators? Carmen especialy looks crappy in the US version of the game as it's very plain that looking at her standing out front of the brothel some kind of cheezy blob boxes were added to her breasts right above the top she is wearing. Any idea if anyone is working on this or it's something I can fix relatively easily? Thanks
Not sure about the american version, but there was no indication that the creators of the game designed the hookers to be nude, the actual model files for Triss and Shani where nude under the nightgown. As a side thought mutant ralyia (Forgot the spelling) normal map appears to have a nipple where the white cross is covering. However since there isnt a different texture or model file for her in the localized.bif file, Im guessing they intended the change to stay.
bmerrill said:
I have got pm's saying it didnt work, I guess I will have to take a look for myself, for now Im puting up might work. Extracting the game content might not be a soultion for all, but its worth a shot for some.

So far no one is giving me what i'm asking for; either email me the fikes or give me another link where I can downkload the Felldude Witcher Nude Skin Mod v1.4 file.I thought the US version was the original version of the EE. and if so, it's awful compared to the orignial, barely any facial detailDo not double post

bmerrill said:
no problem ;)here's a mirror at rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/users/SAZENJthanks felldude ;D

pervish said:
no problem ;)here's a mirror at rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/users/SAZENJthanks felldude ;D
Thanks for taking the time to upload to rapidshare, should help a few that have had problems with other sites.Also I play tested the EE version of the witcher with the nude mod, and it seems to be working just fine, so any who have had problems make sure that you extract the files to the witcher game directory and not data.It should look likeThe Witcher\Data\_textures00\cr_naked1_c1.DDS (The correct example)notThe Witcher\Data\data\_textures00\cr_naked1_c1.DDS (The incorrect example)And remember, if you dont wish them to be in there birthday suits at all times delete the _meshes00 folder (Not the _textures00 folder).Have fun playing the Enhanced editon of The Witcher.

Is there any way to edit the facial structure of the models because the way Triss looks, at times, is way too boney in the face, and it doesn't look too pretty especially when she's naked or in her night clothing. IMO, I thought Triss' model would've been more bustier, because of the way it appears for the prologue and other times of the game there's a definate bust line compared to Shani.

I didn't try this mod, but I saw that Triss and Adda use the same "nighttime" body model... and the panties are not present only in the textures (as for Shani) but are in the model too. So I don't think you can have a "good" 8) integral nude for Triss&Adda. At least without changing the model...bye

bmerrill said:
Is there any way to edit the facial structure of the models because the way Triss looks, at times, is way too boney in the face, and it doesn't look too pretty especially when she's naked or in her night clothing. IMO, I thought Triss' model would've been more bustier, because of the way it appears for the prologue and other times of the game there's a definate bust line compared to Shani.
As far as I know there has not been a Better Bodies mod (Such as with Oblivion) Im not sure if it is do to the popularity of the game, or if there has simply not been a practial way to modify the files.For any who where wondering the biggest request for changes to a model where (Based on the private messages I have received)1. A nude model for Abigail2. Fixing the Triss Model Butt anomily3. Altering the Shani Model4. Making a new model for AddaIm not much of a modeler myself though so for any of you out there that are.......

Yep. Plenty of naked guys running around even in day time ready to jump Geralt in the swamp. ;D
Xhan said:
What, no naked guys?
Xhan said:
Xhan said:
Xhan said:
Xhan said:
What, no naked guys?
They didnt inculde a model file for that pupose in the origanal game.
Hmm, I wonder if there will be any mods covering this lack of naked male models.I would die to see some of the more noteworthy guys without their gear ;D That happens when you have a large female fan community :-* :pAnd please don't start with the Reverend or Leuvaarden again... I still have nightmares!
I thought that Javed picture was pretty hot :p ;D

Felldude said:
Felldude said:
As far as I know there has not been a Better Bodies mod (Such as with Oblivion) Im not sure if it is do to the popularity of the game, or if there has simply not been a practial way to modify the files.For any who where wondering the biggest request for changes to a model where1. A nude model for Abigail2. Fixing the Triss Model Butt anomily3. Altering the Shani Model4. Making a new model for AddaIm not much of a modeler myself though so for any of you out there that are.......
I'd like to see a few tweaks on Triss, but Shani and Triss share the same night model (or so I've been told.) Triss is way too thin and lanky; her face is too boney (cheek bones and jaw are too pronounced) and her hands are too long with big knucles.

artimoff said:
Has anyone found a way to put the uncensored cards back in?
If you have the american version of the game, you need to download the localized.bif file.You can not post a link to download that file on this forum however.But I believe there is a post here that deals with obtaining the localized.bif file as well as the bif movie files.

I'm wondering if there are any "nude under nightdress" mods for the ladies. I mean triss being nude under her nightdress for example. And thanks for the great mods !

Top Bottom