[TW1] [mod] Triss, Shani Adda, nude not just in undies

+
think i have seen the v1.4 on a german site relatet to nudepatches. dunno if its the original file from the author, but i think it is...If someone interested drop me a pm

I can't believe we have such a long thread about a mod that shows the tits and pubes of characters in a game, hello they aren't real women..Why don't you all just go buy a copy of playboy?

Felldude great job. is their a way of putting a butt crack on triss and adda as shani is fine?thanks

penguin621 said:
Felldude great job. is their a way of putting a butt crack on triss and adda as shani is fine?thanks
I know I sent you that pm allready penguin, but for any who might be wondering it is a model issue, rather then texure. And at this time I dont have the software to modify the model files.

I'm just curious...I'm new to the whole modding process and I downloaded the 1.4 Mod last night.I don't know where to put the files.. x.X If someone could help me, I'd be very appreciated.. Thanks. ;D

If you downloaded the "Felldude Witcher Nude Skin Mod v1.4" from FilePlanet, it includes both the Bare and Natural version of the texture in the same download. (Since Bandwith may be an issue)There are in two separate folders, inside of that file. (Or if your using Winzip or a like program. They are a zip file inside of a zip file).If your using windows to manage your zip files. Then you will have to use the copy to folder method on the data folder, inside of either the Bare or Natural folders inculded in the zip file.In short it should look like this,The Witcher\Data\_textures00The Witcher\Data\_meshes00 ****Note the _meshes00 folder should be deleted, unless one wishes the nude model file to be used at all times.Since zip file is set to extract to Data\_Textures00, no extra folder creation is needed. (It is done automaticly)So either copy to folder or extract the data folder to "The Witcher" Folder. (Assuming you didn't change the default instalation name)Note that Djinni uses the folders Texures and Meshes rather then _Textures00 and _Meshes00 although both should work, having two sets of the same texture might cause problems.

I did it, but...It's still giving me the original card.. :-[ The path looked likeThe Witcher/Data/_textures00 but nothing..What else is there?

Well, I got my Meshes to work, It's the textures, it shows them nude...But, the scenes and the card are still the same.Please tell me how to fix it.Thanks again. ;D

Combineunit477 said:
I did it, but...It's still giving me the original card.. :-[
The original card, Im going to assume you mean the sex card.If you have the American version of the game, then you need to downoad the EU content for the game at either TheWitcherWorld or another site that host that content.This mod doesn't contain the origanal game content cut from the american version of the game. IE the cut finishing moves as well as nude models and textures for the Alp Bruxa, and Dryad. Or the EU versions of the Sexcards and there movie counterparts.A direct link is not allowed to that content for legal reasons here at the forums however, Im sure you can find what your looking for from the info above, and in other places.
Combineunit477 said:
The path looked likeThe Witcher/Data/_textures00 but nothing..What else is there?
There should be 8 files in that location there named:cr_naked1_c1.ddscr_naked1_c1_n.ddscr_naked1_h1.ddscr_naked1_h1_n.ddscr_naked2_c1.ddscr_naked2_c1_n.ddscr_naked2_h1.ddscr_naked2_h1_n.dds

Felldude said:
[size=12pt]Triss, Shani Adda, nude not just in undies (*Doesn't Currently work with Enhanced Edition).[/size][size=12pt]FilePlanet[/size] Host the 1.4 versions of the texures. Both the Bare & Natural version are contained in this download.http://www.fileplanet.com/98350/0/section/The-WitcherUnder the Name The Witcher - Felldude Witcher Nude Skin Mod v1.4 [size=12pt]Nakedskins[/size] Host the 1.4 & 1.3 versions.WARNING: This site is supported by, and contains links to adult content.[size=12pt]TheWitcherWorld [/size] Host the offical content that was cut from the game.Note it does not currently have a link to the mod discused in this thread. It does however have the offical content from the EU version of the Witcher.
Strange! When installing EE the nude patch 1.4 was installed and still seams to work quite fine! Excellent work by the way!!! :beer: I just entered chapter I and both Triss and Shani looked very fine... :whistle: Or does the nude patch undoes something improved by EE? ::)

When I try to download the file from FilePlanet, all I get is a message:
There has been an error with your request. This may be due to your browser settings. Please check your security settings and try the link again. Or, go to Tools, Internet Options in your browser and choose Delete Files button. Close all browser windows and try the link again.
Is the file unavailable now, or is there something wrong with my computer?

rednals said:
When I try to download the file from FilePlanet, all I get is a message:
Is the file unavailable now, or is there something wrong with my computer?
FilePlanet gives an error for me too,but a Google search for: the witcher nude 1.4 sure gives results :pWell, I had the mod anyway and contacted felldude when the EE was availableto ask if it was okay to use his textures in EE. It might work, but since EE has "improved character models"maybe a HQ model will get replaced with textures from the former lower resolution models..I don't know if its like that, it was just a thought so I contacted felldude and now I see he changed the thread title to "(*Doesn't Currently work W/Enhanced) )"I hope he's planing to release a new version soon, too bad he didn't reply my PM so I could know if he plans to.

Hej. Just wanted to thank for the mod, added a cool flavour to the third Witcher re-play before EE :evil: Since i now also have EE i'm looking forward to a mod version compatabile with it. I think Triss is somewhowe improved in EE to basic Witcher, or it might be my memory playing tricks with me?

Max said:
I think Triss is somewhowe improved in EE to basic Witcher, or it might be my memory playing tricks with me?
Well if that's the case I think something might be wrong with my memory too. I've noticed in EE that she seems to be a little more...... endowed. :evil:Btw, does anyone know if Felldude is in fact working on an EE compatible version of this mod or not? I had 1.4 on my "original" Witcher game and everything worked flawlessly; I'm hesitant to re-install it now that I have the EE on my system just in case it causes problems. Since the title of this thread was changed to *Doesn't Currently work W/Enhanced* it would seem that my instincts proved correct.

Top Bottom