[TW1][mod] Walk in OTS mode

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing EE with patch 1.5 I can't use this mod. WHY?! The move forward options show up in the Control Options. But they both make Geralt run!

WHYYYYYYY!? SO IRRITATING!

TW1 is now a legacy title, and it will likely not function exactly the same on a modern OS and hardware as it did back when the game was current with hardware. Your best bet is to contact the mod author about the issue. If they are no longer available, you'll need to post your issue in more detail. Include things like your system specs, mod list, load order, etc.

SOLVED. For anyone who has the same issue. Because i've seen people post the same problem. Yet no answer to a solution. I think it's the same issue with other mods, namely the Witcher Overhaul Project mod, too. Horribly, horribly communicated instructions on how to install. Way oversimplified.

There's an EXISTING wgsdefs.lua Just write down the last line of the wgsdefs.lua that the author has in THEIR wgsdefs.lua file. The author says to replace the original with theirs. I THINK they were trying to communicate that you can simply add the certain line to your own. But it really, really sounds like they're saying add it to theirs. AND add THEIR file to your Data folder. Just.... UGGGGHHHH...

What a poor communication nightmare. Sorry author... o_O But just. Oh, my. Just add the TWO files not including the wgsdefs.lua into your Override folder which you've created. Then simply add the last line of the author's wgsdefs to the existing one in the game's Scripts folder.

GG

I feel like a total idiot, but... I've never used this site before. Where can I download the mod?

We don't host files or direct download links on the forums. You'll need to visit a place like The Nexus to actually download mods.

And...minor necro. Thread now closed. (The paladins look amongst each other and nod eagerly.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom