[TW1][mod] Walk in OTS mode

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just occurred to me. What camera mode are you testing the walk key in? I think it's only intended to work with over-the-shoulder mode (thus the name of the mod).

Yer, that's the camera I'm trying to get it to work I , but it just won't work, strange, very strange .i give in, I'm just gonna have to play it with him running :(

Tommy said:
Over The Shoulder
hello!I made all like u wrote in earlier posts-no effect.in Data I have Override folder(2files-actions and walkmod) and have changed wgs... in scripts folder-in menu I see two walk forward buttons-but they both -just run.upper one I set on N - running,and standart W -running.what wrong?:(/>
---->>>reistalled game-all worked

In almost all games I play, I really like to enjoy the atmosphere and the environment walking through the areas with my character. Expecially in The Witcher 1, where the atmosphere is one of the best that I've ever seen.

The first time I played this game, I was frustrated by the fact that I was not able to walk in OTS camera, but thanks to your great work, now it is possible! And let me say that THIS mod is a MUST HAVE to improve the game. You're THE MAN boy! Many thanks!!

Cheers for this, J_Slash... you've turned an almost unplayable game into a fantastic one. Nothing is more frustrating than the inability to walk in a game, it's one of the cardinal sins of adventure/rpg games, and what way to ruin the immersion of a virtual world - who the hell RUNS everywhere? (Especially infuriating when the NPC characters are WALKING around you as you have to "tap shuffle" to keep pace... ;)) Thanks for this genius little mod!

A note to any 3D fans (of the STEREOSCOPIC variety)... this game is compatible with the iz3d driver (likely the nvidia and tridef 3D setups, too) and is stunning in three-dimensional play!!!

Great mod,just started my new playthrough of TW1 and this is great to have :).Never really understood the weird design choice not to implement normal walk into the game.

thank SO much forthis walk mod! I haven't installed it yet but I hope it works on the Enhanced version? I know I am quirky but the way Geralt would sprint all the time was enough reason for me to uninstall the other wise awesome game. I mean WHO sprints to walk 5 feet to get to a chair ?? anyway AWESOME ! kudos to you

I know that Witcher 1 is old now and no idea if anyone reads these threads anymore, but if anyone can tell me, does the walk mod work in the Enhanced Edition of W 1 ? thanks in advance! :)

karrghln said:
I know that Witcher 1 is old now and no idea if anyone reads these threads anymore, but if anyone can tell me, does the walk mod work in the Enhanced Edition of W 1 ? thanks in advance! :)/>

Yes it definitely works with EE

I'm playing EE with patch 1.5 I can't use this mod. WHY?! The move forward options show up in the Control Options. But they both make Geralt run!

WHYYYYYYY!? SO IRRITATING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom