[TW1][tool] Save game editor

+
Thanks for the reply. I had Java 1.4 instead of 1.6. After updating everything is peachy. Very nice program. Thanks again.

Can you add option to change difficulty setting, if it's possible. I'm in the about middle of the game, and I'd hate to start over with hard-setting (I'm playing with the medium at the moment)

I'm just wondering...is there a way to change the stats of individual weapons, if so...that would be something cool to add in...?

I haven't checked it out yet, but I used your NWN2 editor a lot. I also loved the fact that it was written in Java. Personally I love Java with a passion. I write Java code all the time at work.I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to do this. I have some bug with having 4 sets of dice box's in my quest items so I'm hoping your editor will let me axe the extra 3. Also I am curious - how did you figure out the save game file format? Or was it posted somewhere?

I noticed that Fleder Fangs seems to be missing as inventory item - at least I can't find it. I'm using Enhanced version, 1.2.

Hi RonYou are becoming like an Idol here :DFirst of all I just want to thank you for the effort that you have put down to all of your projects.Secound I wish to ask if you think that there might be a way for you to (in the near future) be able to fix the quest tab so you can set quests to completed or so. See the thing is that I'm stuck on the "heat of the day" bug whitout a sollution and no saved game before the unfortunate happening so it would be awesome :p

WOW :eek:Simply Awesome. I'm considering getting a divorce just so I can propose to you! JKThanks for the hard work and effort. BTW, are you the same guy who did the KOTOR Save Editor? I know that's old school these days, but I still use that thing.

HiWhen I run this editor it show me thisException during program initializationjava.io.IOException: Unable to locate The Witcher installation directoryTWEditor.Main.main(Main.java:166)I have 64bit Windows Vista Home PremiumHelp

I can't run this ???http://img200.imageshack.us/i/beznazwyoge.jpg/It's show this, when I try run TWEditor.jarTWEditor.jat is in D:/ and the path of Witcher is D:/Wiedźmindialog_5.tlk is exist... in data folder. I don't know what is wrong :mad:edit///OK. It's working ;D I don't know why it wasn't work before, but now it's working ;DVista :hmmm:

Just got this editor. First thing I did was edit vitality and endurance to test it. Once I get in the game these attributes are not changed at all? Don't understand why they are in the editor as editable when it doesn't have an effect in game? Or am I doing something wrong?

im running windows 7 64 bit and i cant get it run :/ did what u say in the txt :( btw ty for bringing this to us :) you are wonderfullany tips ^^ ?

It can be a bit tricky. I put it in the same folder as The Witcher, then created a desktop shortcut, then changed the path of the shortcut using the example in the readme and the instructions on Page 2 as a reference. Took me a couple of tries. Once that's done it's REALLY easy to use. No coding or even typing required whatsoever!I typically use it to give myself a little extra gold and talents to save me the trouble of grinding.

okay soz if im being too retard ^^ i tried to do the shortcut thingy , i put the editor in C:/games and the game is there too under C:/games/the witcher enhancedso i put the same stuff the txt says in the "target" if i did that right and tried it at the "start in" too what did i do wrong ? plz help xDit doesnt let me press ok says that "the name "javaw" specified in the target box is not valid .

I got that message too. Then I double-clicked the shortcut and it just worked. :hmmm: Well, I don't remember exactly what I did to get to get it right so I'll just tell you where it stands now. I have The Witcher installed in D:/Games/Atari and the file 'TWEditor.jar' extracted to D:/Games. There's a desktop shortcut of the editor with the target D:\Games\TWEditor.jar. All I have to do is double-click and the editor starts. I then click file>open and find the desired savegame from My Documents/The Witcher/saves. Hope that works for you.As a last resort you can mail me or someone else your savegames and I'll edit them for you. Not meaning to be patronising or anything.

ty for your response ! well i did click the shortcut one day after i created it and it worked :whatthe: dunno exactly what the problem was but it seems that its a little random either way its an awesome editor ^^

Top Bottom