[TW1][tool] Save game editor

+

see the attachment....i have this errorplus,i really don't understand the instruction.....i have java but i can't find javaw.exe.....boh...edit:eek:k,it works......wonderful work.....thanks!!!

Works good, but can you make it where you can add in alternate weapons as well? I'd like to be able to actually add in like two handed axes, clubs, daggers and so on. It's the one thing it's missing really.

I used this for the first time a couple of days ago, to fix somebody's glitched saved game, and it worked beautifully.Thanks so much!!

please help me with that shortcut thingy. my Withcer EE installed game is in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Witcher\Âåäüì

Beautiful editor mate - absolutely beautiful. Only two things I can think of that would make it better - the ability to add alternate weapons as mentioned above, and the ability to add/modify/remove (complete) quests on the quest tab. And by modify, I mean setting the Phase of it. I've had a few quests bugger up on me 'cuz I dropped a trophy item or failed a quest on accident and couldn't go back to a saved game for some reason.Even without those two features, though, your editor totally rocks. Thanks a million!

Sadly this is not working for me D:I suppose I have set the shortcut right (Attached file n°1).When i try starting it as administrator I get an error (Attached file n°2) and it won't even open.If I start it normally just double clicking on it it will sort of start up I guess , but as soon as I press File/Open I get another error (Attached file n°3){Direct links to attached files in case they don't get attached:N°1 : http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/alpha2551/Bug01.jpgN°2 : http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/alpha2551/Bug02.jpgN°3 : http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/alpha2551/Bug03.jpg}Help please? :3

I just bought this off steam and played non stop love this game, but I want to fiddle around for my second playthrough and I cannot get this to work.I am running 64 bit Windows 7 downloaded the game from steam, everything is in default folders. I don't know what I need to put where the default shortcut didn't work and when I change it to start in my specific directory I keep getting a language can;t be determined warning. I read some of the previous posts and tried adding that stuff to the shortcut but it didn't help.Anyone who has gotten the steam version to work with the shortcuts please help.

Shamblow said:
I just bought this off steam and played non stop love this game, but I want to fiddle around for my second playthrough and I cannot get this to work.I am running 64 bit Windows 7 downloaded the game from steam, everything is in default folders. I don't know what I need to put where the default shortcut didn't work and when I change it to start in my specific directory I keep getting a language can;t be determined warning. I read some of the previous posts and tried adding that stuff to the shortcut but it didn't help.Anyone who has gotten the steam version to work with the shortcuts please help.
Did you get the TWEditor for the Enhanced Version of the game as the original won`t work for EE . I`ll attach the readme if that will help

I'm using The enhanced one.Ive tried following the readme, and I think I'm doing it right but I keep getting the message telling me"Exception during program initializationjava.io.IOException: Unable to determine the installed languageTWEditor.Main.main(Main.java:169)"

Shamblow said:
I'm using The enhanced one.Ive tried following the readme, and I think I'm doing it right but I keep getting the message telling me"Exception during program initializationjava.io.IOException: Unable to determine the installed languageTWEditor.Main.main(Main.java:169)"
Since the editor uses saved games you modify i don`t think it would matter if you use steam or not since saved games are in the same place. Have you the latest Java update ?When i unzipped my download i put it all in one folder Also make sure TWEditor is set to open with Java and to open editor i do not use the shortcut just click on the top TWEditor

Shamblow said:
I have all of that set up, but I just keep getting the same error message about the language.
Did you right click the top one and select open with and browse to the java folder. Not the shortcut but the jar file one.Everytime i use the shortcut i get the same error message as you

Sorry I'm in the military and was stuck on duty yesterday.I have tried right clicking the jar file and choosing to open with Java, I get the same error message.

When installing the Saved Game Editor, I followed instructions that told me to create a shortcut and point that shortcut to C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe -Xmx256m -jar TWEditor.jarThat works beautifully for me. Have you tried this, Shamblow?

when I try C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe -Xmx256m -jar TWEditor.jarit tells me its not a valid path, so its not the same warning it just won't even let me create the shortcut.

Top Bottom