[TW1][tool] Save game editor

+
@tommy5761

Hi i am having issues with the save mod.

I am getting the dialogue_3 error no matter what I do.

This is my target for the shortcut.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_201\bin\javaw.exe" -DTW.install.path="D:\Steam\steamapps\common\The Witcher Enhanced Edition" -DTW.language=3 -Xmx256m -jar "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\The Witcher Enhanced Edition/TWEditor.jar"

I've looked endlessly for a solution here.

if its of note I also found 2 different javaw.exe's one in C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_201\bin and C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath

After the error: Dialogue file dialog_3.tlk does not exist it prompts me to choose a language. In the box to select a language it is completely empty thus forcing me to press cancel which shows another error. https://i.imgur.com/wDx3Y57.png

the main reason I need this save editor is because I lost my silver sword early on and now I can't finish a quest because of it!

please help someone!

If I remember correctly the last time I ran the TW editor I had to copy the javaw.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_201\bin and paste it in the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder after you`ve done this retry the editor

Hello people, I'm getting this error when I click to open the shortcut:

PrintErrorTWEE.png

And when I checked, there's nothing in the Data folder. What should I do? this is my Target (Destiny/Destino):
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\javaw.exe -Xmx256m -DTW.language=3 -DTW.install.path="C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\The Witcher Enhanced Edition\System" -jar TWEditor.jar

Print from the folders:

PrintTWEE.png

Winver:

Winver.png

System:
i5 4200u @2.3GHz
6GB RAM DDR3 1600MHz
SSD KINGSTON A400 480GB
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Windows 10
The Witcher EE (I have in both platforms, but am using the GoG one, just because)

Attachments

• PrintTWEE.png
    PrintTWEE.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 566
  • 1577270312434.png
    1577270312434.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
If I remember correctly the last time I ran the TW editor I had to copy the javaw.exe from C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_201\bin and paste it in the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder after you`ve done this retry the editor
i have the same problem. Doesn't work.

Did anyone manage to get TWEditor.jar for Windows 10?

I am failing to build it from GitHub sources on Windows.
It builds only on Mac, but the resulting jar file seems to me does not work under Windows.

(Attached MAC one)

My issue is that it's blank inside the Select Language window
Post automatically merged:

Never mind. I just needed to change the Target line. Editor works for me.

Last edited:
Editor crashes when I choose the "Open" action. What should I do?

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2021-09-03 235943.png
    Снимок экрана 2021-09-03 235943.png
    23 KB · Views: 121
  • hs_err_pid19764.txt
    26.4 KB · Views: 78
Top Bottom