[TW1][WIP] The Rise of the White Wolf

+
But he looks like that in the game. :unsure:

I installed this mod, but I have having some issues during combat. Enemy healthbars are not visible like in the unmodded version. Is this some kind of bug or is it intended?

Hei guys!

Just found about this project, while i have not tried it yet, it looks very promising! Will re-install TW1 as soon as i get home and try this out!

Great work, and thanks a lot for all the time dedicated into making this happen!

Btw most of the picture links on this thread are outdated and/or not working, could you please update them? Or post some new links with all the new re-models etc, if you have the time? Cheers

Btw most of the picture links on this thread are outdated and/or not working, could you please update them? Or post some new links with all the new re-models etc, if you have the time? Cheers
We know, I've deleted all of them some time ago. You need to have a little surprise in game, come on! :p
The truth is I keep them for a special ocasion - Enchanced Edition of our mod.

I really like how you bring the TW2 Geralt's face texture to TW1, it makes him look so much better!
however, the white-ish beard from TW2 texture doesn't seem to visible well in the game, as if he didn't have a beard at all.

it's not really a problem, but I would love to see an alternative texture which has his dark-ish beard like he had from TW1, it would make him look more badass :D (thus, CD Projekt seems to return Geralt his dark-ish beard in the E3 trailer too).
still, thanks for the great work! can't wait to see your EE version

Does this mod disable the health bar that sits underneath the monsters and NPCs? If so, how do I reenable?

Extreme Immersion

Is there any way that I can make this mod compatible with the Extreme Immersion mod? Barring that, is there any way to revert to the default HUD without losing the other improvements? My vision makes it all but impossible for me to see the RotWW health bar.

Im not sure if this is directly related to this mod or FCR mod for the witcher but

I noticed an issue with this mod were you cant scroll more than 2 pages worth of quest items nor can you scroll back... only forward o_O

Can anyone tweak this please its really annoying.

I noticed this during chapter 2 were I had to get the lightning rod but it was on my first page of quest items and i can only scroll through pages 2 and 3 but not back to 1...

Any ideas

@RAMPAGE572 Definitely not us, we haven't changed any of action area, it is even too difficult for us :) And you're the first who noticed that, maybe this is a minor bug in the game?
@TheSalmonPrince send me a PM with a screen of your HUD.

Finally got the chance to test your mod. (my witcher game was not working for a while for some reason)

I just got to the chapter 2.
Looking good so far.:cheers:

Last edited:
By the way, I dont know if this related to your mod or anything but I noticed some weird bug when I was confronted first time by those dock-gate guards in chapter 2.
Very much like the infamous face melting glitch with Geralt, only it happend to one of those guards with his spear floating around his belly. Didnt catch a picture and it vanished as soon as I reloaded, but as I said very much like this melting Geralt accident below.
View attachment 4521

Attachments

• 2194040-227909_10150183362724773_641994772_6895846_4186205_n.jpg
    2194040-227909_10150183362724773_641994772_6895846_4186205_n.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 155
Top Bottom