[TW1][WIP] The Rise of the White Wolf

+
[TW1][WIP] The Rise of the White Wolf

With great pleasure and honor we would like to present to you the fruit of over two years of our team's efforts. "The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf", designed as a simple change of the interface, over time grew to the size of which anyone would not believe - many elements of the original game has been changed, turning it almost unrecognizable - more importantly, we have still keep a specific atmosphere of the game released in 2007 by the CD Projekt RED.

-UPDATE YOUR GAME TO VERSION 1.5-
-RUN SETUP AS ADMINISTRATOR-
-START NEW GAME FOR FULL COMPABILITY-
-DELETE PREVIOUS VERION OF RISE OF THE WHITE WOLF (DATA/Z_ZROTWW_INT)-
-THE OPTIONAL FONTS ARE VERY RANDOM IN TERMS OF RESOLUTION - FOR EXAMPLE, THEY WORK IN 1920X1080 BUT NOT IN 1280X720.
IF THEY ARE NOT VISIBLE IN THE GAME, GO TO DATA/ZZ_ROTWW/FONTS AND DELETE FONTS.2DA FILE-
-YOU CAN INSTALL FCR, SCABBARD AND OTHER MODS EVEN AFTER THE INSTALLATION OF RISE OF THE WHITE WOLF-
-AFTER UNINSTALLATION OF THE MOD, PLACE THE CONTENT FROM BACKUP FOLDER INTO THE MAIN DIRECTORY OF THE GAME-

See the comparison gallery: http://imgur.com/a/QOwz9#1

List of main changes:
-Complete remake of interface - new options screen, inventory, journal and other
- New retextures of many characters, with amazing and spectacular look of Geralt's jackets
- New Witcher armor
- New cutscenes with Dandelion
- New skyboxes​

Creators: P ATROL, Eskadro, Rustine, SMiki55, pawel41lu, Pauvell, rafael01, Scani and UncleArtr.

Links:
Nexus
ModDB

Last edited:
Looks pretty good, guys! I dig the interface and I like most of the new character models. I only find the new Triss model a bit over the top (I don't really find the colours working in this version).

Jobbert said:
Looks pretty good, guys! I dig the interface and I like most of the new character models. I only find the new Triss model a bit over the top (I don't really find the colours working in this version).

I agree. Her eyes need to be a darker green. Toning the hair down will help as well. I think making the eyebrows a bit thicker will also do wonders.

Also, are the redone talent trees going to be compatible with FCR?

Oh and something else you may want to test for your mod. In the Hi-Res Character mod, I noticed that the characters would only have the Hi-Res textures in cutscenes (like a conversation). Otherwise they would revert to their normal textures. Geralt was an exception, he was always Hi-Res. Texturen mod worked fine in all cases however. I tested this issue on the GOG, Steam, and DVD versions of the Witcher on Win7 x64 and Win8 x64.

Talents will be compatible with FCR, but we will do them slightly later.

@aymanhaq you have sth with your PC, every member of our crew said, that textures are better also in game, not only in dialogues and cutsenes. So try to reinstall your game, or change your settings, maybe you should change quality of lighting from high to low, because it causes visual deterioration of resolution.

PATROL said:
Talents will be compatible with FCR, but we will do them slightly later.

@aymanhaq you have sth with your PC, every member of our crew said, that textures are better also in game, not only in dialogues and cutsenes. So try to reinstall your game, or change your settings, maybe you should change quality of lighting from high to low, because it causes visual deterioration of resolution.

Yeah well it didn't work. I'm testing it in the scene with Vesemir right after Leo is killed. Anyways, that's ok I just wanted you to be aware of a potential issue. I wish I could help with the Mod. Do you need any testers etc?

^up thank you, but at the moment, we are creating this mod, it isn't even alpha form. When we'll do evenrything we planned, we won't forget to ask you for review ;)

Looks really awesome!
It is surely no easy peasy to heavilly mod witcher games Aurora Engine like that yet you look doing great with that.
I will salute you in advance for your great work guys!

Top Bottom