[TW1][WIP] The Rise of the White Wolf

+
thank you, the darker eyebrowns and beard are just matter of taste I guess, but the texture doesn't work well with TW1, his beard is not as visible as it was in TW2 due to different engine.
I think you should fix his face texture in next version nonetheless, the beard is very mishaped, especially the goatee part (it's unnaturally large). my second attemp on the texture doesn't really solve the whole problem, but it looks much better than before. however, with someone as skilled as you guys, I'm sure you guys will do a better job :)

Last edited:
I know, but my point is that the new Geralt's texture has misaligned problem
here is my attemp to fix alignment without darken the beard and eyebrows, I tried to make the goatee part more visible (it was too bright to be visible in TW1 engine) and made it less big than it should. the sideburn is also fixed with original shape.
http://imgur.com/9YLCqlO
it's not like we going to stare at the texture forever but... a tweak would be great :), consider that you guys have better texture skill than mine

p/s: nevermind the "goatee more visible" part, I think the default white is good enough, but the goatee still need to be less big than it should.

Last edited:
it's not like we going to stare at the texture forever but... a tweak would be great :), consider that you guys have better texture skill than mine
Maybe just stare at the model. It looks great.

Well...It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Auné.

Look at @SMiki55 hookin' us up *Fistbump*

Awesome project guys!Thank you for bringing back some flavour into a seven YO game!

I just finished TW1 with your mod (after rereading the entire book series) and I have to say that I appreciated every little change you guys made.From White Rayla being actually white (and disfigured) to the tw2 inspired design of the menu I loved everything about it!Thank you guys,thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

Sidenote:The cutscene with Dandelion singing in Murky Waters has no subtiles.When he starts singing it just says "empty" at the bottom of the screen.That small tidbit made the scene very hilarious as I imagined the "narator" of the story being like...

Greetings.
I really like this awesome mod, and the fact that it has a version compatible with FCR.
I was reading the post looking for a question I have in mind, but didn't find it, so I'm making it.
I love the new faces and clothes, and really apreciate the effort you guys put in the new HUD, though I also like the interface of the vanilla game.
I was wandering whether there's a version of the mod that gives the possibility of choosing wich features of the mod we want to install (for example: only the faces, clothes and cutscenes, or only the new HUD). Or perhaps there's a way of coosing them by changing some files from the game directoy or something like that.

I hope my question doesn't bother anyone.
Many thanks.

@Nekrypt
Did you check mod page on Nexus? I think you will find answers in comments section...IIRC, in order to have only specific parts of mod you need to delete some folders from directory...

Hypetrain start!

VESEMIR

The oldest witcher of the Northern Kingdoms and the only survivor of the Kaer Morhen massacre. He trained Geralt and to this day continues to be both friend and mentor to the younger witcher. Though the days of his youth are but a distant memory, witcher mutations and elixirs have kept him in prime condition, and he still accepts contracts for even the toughest monsters. While on the whole his manner is coarse and stern, he is warm and caring towards his friends.

hey guys, amazing work
can i ask how much time is needed for the next version to be released? i don't know if i should replay the game right now or wait some other days...

You can wait ;) You will have enough time to complete TW1 with our mod and TW2 before 24th of February.

Amazing work guys, you really know what you are doing!!! Just a question... Is there a way that in a future update you fix the issues with lights(bloom) on a 16:10 resolution during cutscenes???

Top Bottom