TW2: Extreme Quality Flora Mod [Update: FCR compatibility fix]

+
Kindo said:
Ah, thanks. I just figured they wouldn't clash with each other, but that only shows how much I know. I'll reach Chapter 2 soonish, so I'll be able to see for myself what happens if I have both mods active at the same time.

Please post your results when you're done buddy.

RE: Optimised build. When I find the time, unfortunately. Super bogged down with a website build/transfer to do any modding of any kind at the moment. Sorry.

RE: Grass. If I find the time I'll compile a build with the grass fix directly inside. It's so friggen stupid, because the grass fix was working just fine for me. That first gif in the op is my mod + grass fix. Then, one day, I turned on my mod and it was no longer working. It's like the game just decided "Nope, I don't like the grass fix any more". Compiling them together might work as a fix. If it doesn't, I'm out of ideas.

Hey.

I installed the infinite grass mod, checked it on the mod screen, but when I load up my save game nothing appears to have changed. The grass still pops in.

I tried the extreme version, same thing.

NOT running FCR, the only other mod is the FoV fix and I've tried it with that disabled - same thing.

Anything I should be checking specifically?

Thanks!

BlackLeopard said:
Please post your results when you're done buddy. />
Weirdest thing. I can't get the Grass Colour Fix to work at all, any longer, with or without Extreme Quality Flora. :/

I understand TC may be busy, but does anyone else here have any idea why the mod won't work for me?

Steam version. Installed the mod as guided. Selected and save on loader screen. Tried with and without the fov mod. Not running FCR (although I have installed and uninstalled that).

The pop in is irritating me so much that it's breaking my immersion completely. If anyone could help me solve this issue I'd greatly appreciate it.

Cheers!

Zakalw3 said:
Steam version. Installed the mod as guided. Selected and save on loader screen. Tried with and without the fov mod. Not running FCR (although I have installed and uninstalled that).

The pop in is irritating me so much that it's breaking my immersion completely. If anyone could help me solve this issue I'd greatly appreciate it.
Hmm... What are your FoliageDistanceScale and MeshDistanceScale in the config file set to? The default values (1 or below) might not be enough to see the benefit of this mod. A recommended value would be 3, according to the readme. I know you wrote you 'installed it as guided' but this is really all I can think of. Unless there's something specifically related to the Steam-version of the game.

I think, with Better Texture Environment and Extreme Quality Flora The Witcher 2 is almost pefrect. But I have a question. Is it possible to make similar mod for shadows?

Very, very great job.

Compatibily link in Mega is down.
UP! Also all the images here are broken! Still need a fix to make both FCR and Flora compatible! :(
Post automatically merged:

UP! Also all the images here are broken! Still need a fix to make both FCR and Flora compatible! :(

Found this other forum post where somebody did a reupload! Still need to test it though
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1036291-extreme-quality-flora-v1/?p=35565480

download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r1qcc461hj41h11/Extreme+Quality+Flora+Compatibility+Patch

Top Bottom