[TW2] Pirouette dodge animation

+
[TW2] Pirouette dodge animation

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher2/mods/697/?

Are you tired of rolling all over the place during the combat? You'd like to make it more in witcher style?
I present you a modification I've made. You really should thank Flash - he showed me how to do it, and he made the animation.

Rolling dodge will be replaced by beautiful witcher pirouette.
It's got one flaw, the talent "Feet work" (enchanced dodge distance) will not work.

Once again, I'm greatful for help of Flash, author of the FCR2, he is the one who's truly done all the work.
Thanks Eskadro for recording a teaser!

Hello (głupio się czuję pisząc do Ciebie po angielsku, ale w końcu to 'muricańska strona forum)
Is it possible to still have rolls but with pirouettes time-to-time? Like in FCR but without FCR ;)
Acctually I'm just dreaming about mod with fight and talents changes from FCR but without changing an economic and awards-presents system.

In fact everything you want could be possible,
But I think it would be too much interference in default FCR, I wouldn't publish it as a separate mod for sure.
Besides, I have no more Redkit installed, sorry.

It seems great, I was hoping to see somethng like this.
You should post it on the REDkit website :)

I was just thinking to boot up TW2 and have another go at it before TW3 comes out.Your mod will be a great way of mixing things up and have a fresh expirience.Thank you for your work!

Absolutely love it, thanks, I just wish there was also a plain "dodge" animation, but still, this is terrific man, made my playthrough much more enjoyable.

Pozdrawiam!

Speaking of Extreme Quality Flora. Is there some reason why it includes animation files (which makes it incompatible with pirouette dodge animation mod) and also some custom level files. I removed them from mod and it seems like mod works just fine without them.

Top Bottom