TW2 romances: Roche's Path or Iorveth's

+

TW2 romances: Roche's Path or Iorveth's?

• Iorveth

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Roche

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
I don't know if this has ever been discussed but as a big fan of TW2 I've always kind of struggled to decide which path is best in terms of romances, which are exclusive for each path: in Roche's you've got Ves (and the Kaedweni brothel is available at all times during Act II); on the other hand you've got the Succubus (my main reason to do the Scoia'Tael path) and Cynthia (yet only one opportunity to visit the brothel). So what path would you say is better in terms of romance options?
Post automatically merged:

I'm voting Iorveth myself. As much as I like Ves (and sword-wielding women) that Succubus was just awesome and unique.

Last edited:
Iorveth, I personally found this path more wholesome in that regard and also story-wise, but it's a matter of taste.

The Iorveth storyline is definitely better in terms of romance and about everything else too .... I just did a recorded playthrough with Roche and it wasn't nearly are intriguing and was kind of flat ..... I did it mainly so I could have a friendly Roche in Witcher 3, last Time I played Witcher 3 I used the Ioverth save

The Iorveth storyline is definitely better in terms of romance and about everything else too .... I just did a recorded playthrough with Roche and it wasn't nearly are intriguing and was kind of flat ..... I did it mainly so I could have a friendly Roche in Witcher 3, last Time I played Witcher 3 I used the Ioverth save
Iorveth's Path is also superior in terms of characters: we get Philippa, Cynthia, the titular Iorveth (always liked him better than Roche)... the only character I miss from Roche's Path is Ves

Top Bottom