TW2 - Traps in the Forest...

+
TW2 - Traps in the Forest...

Just a lil comic I did after being frightened by the amount of traps in the forest...

Don't you hate stepping on those things? D:<
Yes, I know it took only a bit of HP, the medallion vibrates and everything
but it gets really annoying after a while!

http://yuikami-da.deviantart.com/art/TW2-Traps-in-the-Forest-213812181

LOL That's perfect :D

Yeah, those damn traps were definitely Tourette-Syndrome-inducing! I never swore this much with a game until I started attempting to disarm the damn things. You think you're far enough, but no, still can't quite reach, and all of a sudden, SNAP!

... (expletive deleted)

So you step aside and try another angle and SNAP! as you step on the next one.

... (expletive deleted x2)

So forget the damn trap cause it's not worth all that much and SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!!! Step on a series of them hiding in the shrubbery.

... :mad: (expletive deleted x10)

Forum veteran
didi510 said:
I never swore this much with a game until I started attempting to disarm the damn things.
Lazy method of disarming traps: put on Quen and run on top of them :)

Keerenn! = Very cool!

Ye captured Cedric face excellently! Can I read other comics you've made? Hehehe...

Wow.. the drawings are really cool!

Now, Quen up every time you go to the forest and run over them. Then arm them back so they do not harm you. Check them the next day and you'll find nekkers, endregas and even some careless Scoia'tel remains around! hehe

Better than picking them up. The damn elf just place more traps if you remove his pieces. I only pick them up for Queens, Wraiths of Melitele and when I'm about to leave Flotsam!

Beautifully drawn yuikami!

With the quen sign the traps did not hurt my Geralt. Was especially useful in Vergen in a mine covered by traps :)

Neat! And finally some recognition of Cedric's scrumptiousness, yay!

I like to steal his traps, though. Pretty convenient for the endrega queens and the wraiths.

Top Bottom