TW3 cost me about $10,000

+
TW3 cost me about $10,000

I left work early (and by early I actually mean late, but usually I stay later) because i wanted to play TW3.
On my way home I hung a right and hit a car that was stopped with no 4ways- there was a glare and i just didn't see when I was squinting.

Since cars are plastic, even a low speed rear end causes thousands in damages, so either way I either way I'll likely pay around 10K in repairs or insurance premiums.

I think it is 70% my fault, 30% his for being stopped with no lights on a high speed road when there was glare, and 100% TW3's for making me leave earlier. lol

the good side of it is that you can play witcher 3 now..
not sure if you'll still be able to do so next month tho

At least you're taking it with a smile.

I suggest you either report car manufacturer for downgraded car, or god for downgraded graphics. Either way, it's all about the downgrade on CDPR forums :D

I left work early (and by early I actually mean late, but usually I stay later) because i wanted to play TW3.
On my way home I hung a right and hit a car that was stopped with no 4ways- there was a glare and i just didn't see when I was squinting.

Since cars are plastic, even a low speed rear end causes thousands in damages, so either way I either way I'll likely pay around 10K in repairs or insurance premiums.

I think it is 70% my fault, 30% his for being stopped with no lights on a high speed road when there was glare, and 100% TW3's for making me leave earlier. lol

the good side of it is that you can play witcher 3 now..
not sure if you'll still be able to do so next month tho

Exactly this. There is always a silver lining, like if your car has to go in and have some work done on it, that's more excuse for staying hokme waiting for the call to say come and collect it, whilst playing TW3 ;)

Exactly this. There is always a silver lining, like if your car has to go in and have some work done on it, that's more excuse for staying hokme waiting for the call to say come and collect it, whilst playing TW3 ;)

unfortunately, I get to take the bus. I am a software dev intern. I don't get perks like time off.
I can likely VPN into work more often now, since my boss is pretty flexible.

If i claim theaccident (which I'm trying not to) I will likely be dropped as a client and need to sell my car so I'll need to learn to like public transit.

I didn't save before the crash. :'(

I stood in the path of a charging bear that I did not see until it was too late, on Ard Skellige. My problem was the glare, and the bear was between me and the sun. It definitely happens.

On a seriousnote, I absolutely hate driving into the sunlight, especially if your windscreen is dirty. It's the cause of many accidents unfortunately :(

whats the conversion rate for orens to dollars? i have some extra orens and crowns if you want....

unfortunately, I get to take the bus. I am a software dev intern. I don't get perks like time off.
I can likely VPN into work more often now, since my boss is pretty flexible.

If i claim theaccident (which I'm trying not to) I will likely be dropped as a client and need to sell my car so I'll need to learn to like public transit.

I didn't save before the crash. :'(
Public transit has it's perks. You can sit back and read a book instead of having to keep your eyes on the road.

Top Bottom