TW3 cost me about $10,000

+
great. instead of getting me the quote like agreed, the lady went and called her insurance and now mine will drop me. thanks for ruining my life.

But was it worth it?
No because he wouldn't of gotten home early do to the accident I'm sure... So it negated leaving early.

---------- Updated at 01:03 PM ----------

great. instead of getting me the quote like agreed, the lady went and called her insurance and now mine will drop me. thanks for ruining my life.
Won't they have to pay for the damage first at least?

Wait she called her own insurance... You know you are not suppossed to do that when it the other person's fault they pretty much just give you the call other person insurance and ignore you... (not that i done that *whistle innocently*)

I left work early (and by early I actually mean late, but usually I stay later) because i wanted to play TW3.
On my way home I hung a right and hit a car that was stopped with no 4ways- there was a glare and i just didn't see when I was squinting.

Since cars are plastic, even a low speed rear end causes thousands in damages, so either way I either way I'll likely pay around 10K in repairs or insurance premiums.

I think it is 70% my fault, 30% his for being stopped with no lights on a high speed road when there was glare, and 100% TW3's for making me leave earlier. lol

TW3 cost me about $1000 as I played almost till morning, and was too tired rto wake up on time for work. So I drove quickly to work and was too tired to noticed the car before me stopping on a green light (!!!) and bumped into its rear too!!! :)

TW3 cost me about $1000 as I played almost till morning, and was too tired rto wake up on time for work. So I drove quickly to work and was too tired to noticed the car before me stopping on a green light (!!!) and bumped into its rear too!!! :)

i wish i was that lucky.

if that would have happened to me i would have jumped out of my car, carefully investigate the crash site. All my senses are tensed as i expect the evil coachman to crawl out of his carriage. I feel movement behind me, turn arround and decapitate that evil being with a single shlash. Then buckle up the corpse and drag it to the towns sherrif and demand my payment!

Ah...theres no glory anymore nowadays.

unfortunately, I get to take the bus. I am a software dev intern. I don't get perks like time off.
I can likely VPN into work more often now, since my boss is pretty flexible.

If i claim theaccident (which I'm trying not to) I will likely be dropped as a client and need to sell my car so I'll need to learn to like public transit.

I didn't save before the crash. :'(

If it's any consolation, my game just crashed half way through fighting Morvudd :/

Cant you just tell your insurance company you will pay out of pocket ?

Also what insurance do you have? Do they have accident forgiveness ? Do you have a good driving record ? Most won't drop you if you have a spotless record unless they are A holes but your premium will go way up.

You are better off going through insurance especially if later on the other driver claims they are injured because of the accident.

Last edited:
Cant you just tell your insurance company you will pay out of pocket ?

Also what insurance do you have? Do they have accident forgiveness ? Do you have a good driving record ? Most won't drop you if you have a spotless record unless they are A holes but your premium will go way up.

You are better off going through insurance especially if later on the other driver claims they are injured because of the accident.

When i first got a g2 i got into a single car accident. (because the other **** left the scene). it was not forgiven. and this is #2 and I'm only 21. I'll be dropped I am fairly sure,

I left work early (and by early I actually mean late, but usually I stay later) because i wanted to play TW3.
On my way home I hung a right and hit a car that was stopped with no 4ways- there was a glare and i just didn't see when I was squinting.

Since cars are plastic, even a low speed rear end causes thousands in damages, so either way I either way I'll likely pay around 10K in repairs or insurance premiums.

I think it is 70% my fault, 30% his for being stopped with no lights on a high speed road when there was glare, and 100% TW3's for making me leave earlier. lol

Why would you pay? Don't you have insurance?
most insurance companies will only require you to pay a 200-400 deductible for an accident.

See if the other car has property damage coverage. Your carrier may pay for the other car's repairs and get indemnified by the other car's carrier.

it'll be covered, but either way my premiums will double (probably be 700+/mo. if they do not drop me. and they will likely drop me, since I have a 10 over speeding ticket and i have single car accident when i first got my g2 3 or 4 yrs ago, and force me to go find a high risk firm, and pay 1500+/mo (which i cannot afford)

Top Bottom