• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Really no need to hoard, this isn't Skyrim.

Having Inns keep storage of items you can't use would be useful, however. I've gotten items 3 - 4 levels higher then current level, and would at least like to store these items in something Geralt can easily access. Banks and housing, however does not fit into the story. No need for Geralt to own a house, it makes no sense, that's not Geralt to settle down.

They have Kear Morhen, and that's pretty much "Home" as home gets.

Yeah, they should implement an official storage place on Roach. You buy the saddle bags you activate the storage. Better bigger backs = more storage. Also would need a visual indicator on Roach like a bigger bag dependent on what saddlebags he has. Like, instead of giving YOU more storage, actually make it to where you can click on Roach and it'll open up your inventory and Roach's Inventory.

Houses? nah, this isn't Skyrim. Even then to me, having a house in an open world was kinda awkward. Just because some other game did it, doesn't mean its should be standard to every other open world rpg. Hell, if anything they should add like an inn or something where you can either sleep to regen life (hardmodes) or a place where you can order food and sit in to eat (hardmodes) so you don't need to eat all your food that you could save for on the road.

1: Rubber trees 2: No horse Reins ( he just sits on horse without holding on)3: Smoother Camera movement (PS4)4: More random encounters5: NPC's don't seem to be bothered when I enter their homes and rob them.6: A quick 'SELL JUNK' option when at shops7: Option to cancel a crossbow shot8: Potion Drinking / food eating animation9: Better lightning effects (looks like a kids drawing)

Dark Souls and Bloodborne all over agai- wait, I'm still doing Bloodborne.

NG++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ WITCHER 3! Make it HAPPEN, CDPR! w00t w00t!

No thanks, they would either have to rebalance EVERYTHING for an NG+ or make it a cakewalk which is useless again. I guess I just don't see the appeal in an NG+. A HUGE part of the fun for me is upgrading gear and getting progressively better stuff. Starting with best gear seems like intentionally cutting out a great part of the game. I'd so much rather start a a new game and make different choices to see what happens.

No game progress and stats page?

I didnt found any stats page where i can see the progress of the game. I think i should know how many side- and main quests, unknown places and all the other things i already discovered to see if i missed something. Game progress in percentage and so on... Maybe like, for example, in Farcry 3 and many other games...

Like this:

Is there something? Will there be an update for this? What do you think about this?

Last edited:
Not sure if they can do it as %complete though, given the nature of the game.
Other than that, yes, it would be a nice feature.

I know , maybe there is too much work to do if they make this happen.
I'm only ask for an option , players who want challenge could just ignore the NG+ button , or adjust difficulty , or play without level up .
I played bloodborne on LV4 , now i'm reading Witcher comic and novel , both amazing experience , add an option will not screw the story telling.

on xbone you can see how many monsters you have killed, how many times you have died, potions you have maded, game progress %

Can you please explain where you found this? i only found the Page about the player stats like body armour etc. I think when its on XB1 it must be on PS4 and PC too. In this case it seems that i just missed it...

this game is so open ended.. its hard to do a NG+.. Should they balance the game so its challenging for players who did 1st playthru in 50 hours? or should they balance it so its challenging for the guy who did 150-200 hour playthru?.. and if they do that.. it'll still be too easy for the guy who grinded thru all the quests and content.. spent 250-300 hours in his playthru..

another thing is how to progress loot?.. easy solution would be to have you find the same weapons and armor again.. only with improved numbers on them.. (diablo) but then too.. there will be a point where you get too much dmg resistance ect and simply game wont be hard no more.

My one, small, request*

A quality of life request:

Pillars of Eternity has this brilliant little feature -- when you loot a body, any corpses within a set range are automatically looted as well, their combined contents showing up in a single window.

As it stands now:
4 guys dead!
E, space take all, move
E, space take all, move
E, space take all, move
Dang, where's that last guy
Whitcher senses, look around
There it is, move
E, space take all

With this feature:
4 guys dead!
E, space take all

If you like you can make the range adjustable like in PoE, but even a non-adjustable couple of meters would work well.

Thanks!

*[may or may not be true. I may or may not make other requests in future. By reading this disclaimer you confirm that all such requests are inherently awesome and should be implemented post haste. Except the one about unicorns farting donuts, that may need further discussion. This statement may or may not be true. That last sentence may or may not be true. Legalese FTW]

EDIT: Uh, 2nd request -- 4k texture pack please :)

EDIT: Hey! Ah, me again. Did I say one request? Make it three -- Hairworks for everything BUT Geralt option. Thanks!

---------- Post merged on 22-05-2015 at 04:05 AM ----------

Bump for great justice* (and developer visibility)!

*[Justice may or may not be present in this post.]

Last edited:
Top Bottom