• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
+ 1

Never played a game without stereoscopic from 2011...

At least share Shaders headers ! Some ppl on nvidia 3d vision forums can fix the game but without that it's a lot harder..

Still found it very playable with geralt, roach with the (minor spoiler) griffon throphy and up to 4/6 wolfes all on the screen.
I only have seen the framerate drops a lot in cut scenes where the camera is zoomed in on geralt :)

+1
To developers:
You guys are awesome, Witcher 2 was one of the best games ever created. To experience it in perfect 3D Vision was an unforgettable experience. I can only hope that all people working on that game were able to see it in stereovision like I did, it would sadden me if it was not the case.
Once you play a game in 3D you can never go back to 2D, everyone knows this.
Please, from all the bottom of my gamer heart, please make Witcher 3 work in perfect 3D vision (or at least facilitate modding by providing headers for shaders).
I will only play (thus "buy") your game if 3D Vision works.
Thank you in advance!

+1
Same here, even with broken shadows we can see how great it would be in perfect 3d. I really hope you can make this game looking in 3D as great as TW2.

+1 cant play in 2d, dont betraid 3d community. must wait helix mod patch. Our heroes are called Helix team. they do your job and nvidia job.

helixmod.blogspot.com

I am willing to pay more for the game to play it in 3D

+1 cant play in 2d, dont betraid 3d community. must wait helix mod patch. Our heroes are called Helix team. they do your job and nvidia job.

helixmod.blogspot.com

I am willing to pay more for the game to play it in 3D

Yes, Thank you all! Third dimensionary gamers!
But, the CD project @RED might want to source out with shaders, to help the 3D crew fix this :)

3D FOREVER!

yup, this would be great.... with hairworks off i got 60+ fps all the time, with geralt only i got 46-40, and when its on everything and im fighting wolves and roach visible, its about 40....

so it seems like the main fps killers is geralts hair, and the monsters hair doesnt affect it too much....

maybe its also possible to edit the xml files ourselves to get this? anyone smart enough to find it? il give you an internet cookie..

Please add 3D Vision support. I started my playthrough of Witcher 2 before two weeks. It´s absolutley stunning with 3d enabled.
Preordered Witcher 3 in hope of 3d vision support....

Thanks!

There are many many 3d fans. Please give us at least the possibility to modify the shaders. Today I look at the game and think how amazing this would look with real 3d

+ 1 The Witcher 2 still is a showcase example for excellent support of stereoscopic 3D. So the 3D-Vision community still has high hopes that you will support our favorite way to enjoy games.

Whole heartedly concur - love these Witcher games so much but immersed in 3D is where I really lost myself to them. Witcher 2 remains one of the standout 3D experiences and one I always show off to anyone who hasn't experienced it before. Come on devs, if you don't want to do the work yourselves then please make it easier for the epic community that has arisen from 3D Vision's ashes to do it for you. Stripped shader headers might help things on a console but we need our guys to be able to see what they're dealing with if they're to make any progress without going mental....

Come on CD Projekt.... you know that we love you and you know that you love us too ;)

+100500
If you are not about to add 3D Vision support by yourselves (which I highly doubt), then at least help incredible Helix team to work their magic on Witcher 3. As far as I know, headerless shaders are the real deal-breaker currently. According to one of Helix team wizards: "Stripping the shader headers is just about as anti-modder as you can get. The only thing worse is encrypting the files.". Please, CDProject Red, rethink this situation and help 3D Vision community to retain their LOVE for Witcher sieries.
Thanks.

Last edited:
My ass and my credit card is on fire. I watched your beautiful trailers so i prepared and changed my PC config to play w3 in better conditions. What i saw, downgrade and not 3d support when you have built your reputation on witcher 2 best 3d game ever

+100500
If you are not about to add 3D Vision support by yourselves (which I highly doubt), then at least help incredible Helix team to work their magic on Witcher 3. As far as I know, headerless shaders are the real deal-breaker currently. According to one of Helix team wizards: "Stripping the shader headers is just about as anti-modder as you can get. The only thing worse is encrypting the files.". Please, CDProject Red, rethink this situation and help 3D Vision community to retain their LOVE for Witcher sieries.
Thanks.

CD Project - please can you patch the game so that when we export DX11 shaders they contain all header information? We are a small community of modders who patch games to work with 3D Vision - please have a look at helixmod.blogspot.com for the many AAA games that have been fixed. Right now when I look at the shaders all I see is this in most pixel shaders:

• cbuffer cb12 : register(b12)
  • {
  • float4 cb12[214];
  • }
- and it's not easy (i.e. almost impossible) to work out what the array elements are..
Thank you

Top Bottom