• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
+1 please make a toggle for HW for all creatures only and OFF for Geralt.

OP, maybe put a comparison pic on/off for Geralt as well?

Last edited:
IT's unusable anyway at this point.
I have a gtx 980 on 1400mhz and actually if i switch hairworks on it halves my fps... Honestly they should optimise it, because i remember in farcry 4 it didn't even have a performance impact and it looked increadible. I guess its kinda incompatible with the engine or whatever... hopefully they optimise it in the near future.

CD Project Red

TW2 wasn't perfect at launch but was quickly fixed by you guys to become one of the stand-out 3D games of all time. It is really hard for 3D gamers to return to 2D because of 2D's lack of immersion.

Please consider re-supporting 3D for this title. I can't buy until I know 3D is supported.

Thanks

I am hoping for a somewhat scaled down hairworks option that is enabled on everything. Kind of a middle ground between melting gpu's, and plastic mosnters.

Using 1080p, a gtx 980 msi gaming @ 1500Mhz mem+200mhz, with the Witcher 3 game ready driver, with everything on ultra except foliage distance and shadows on High, walking around keeps it at 60fps, and when a group of hairy hairy wolves attacked, the framerate dropped to about 54-56. Not halved by any measure, but still a noticeable drop in fluidity.

I didn't test the differences, but I am running it on PCI-E 3.0 x16. I've seen other games, Ryse, Wolfenstein gain a fair amount of fps going from 2.0 x8 all the way up to 3.0 x16. don't know if that is the case here.

Last edited:
Would like that option as well. Not for performance issues but because I don't like how it looks on Geralt. On the other hand, it looks pretty good on creatures.

Please, add support for 3d, or at least help community to do it:

CD Project - please can you patch the game so that when we export DX11 shaders they contain all header information? We are a small community of modders who patch games to work with 3D Vision - please have a look at helixmod.blogspot.com for the many AAA games that have been fixed. Right now when I look at the shaders all I see is this in most pixel shaders:

cbuffer cb12 :register(b12)
{
float4 cb12[214];
}

- and it's not easy (i.e. almost impossible) to work out what the array elements are..
Thank you

Guest 3790055

+1

Every time the camera comes close to Geralt face, I have huge fps drops. His hair are fine without Hairworks, it would be nice to make a creatures-only option.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this a lot! I don't really care that much about Geralt's hair! But I want the wolves and monsters to look awesome with real fur! Please give us this option in a patch.

Hi, I just saw that with new Nvidia Drivers GeForce R352 (.86), it allows to activate (Ctrl+T) when we launch Witcher 3 PC and the rating appears. BUT I don't inderstand why in the graphic options, I can't find 1280x720, which is official native resolution for all 720p 3D system. I must choose it with my 3D projector to activate and run 3D compatibility. The 2 others resolutions available in game menu (1280x768) and (1280x800) are useless for 3D. I tried to force 1280x720 in the user.settings file (and only readable option), but it doesn't work. It is a the first PC game i own that doesn't propose the 1280x720 resolution. And obviously it was available in the Witcher 2 PC as I did 100% of the game in 3D Vision ;))) Do it need a futur patch for the game to open mid-resolution in options ? Thanks for help ;)

+

Please don't forget us!

Certainly I played the witcher 2 with 3d vision, because it looked awesome! I just can't believe that witcher 3 comes without 3d vision support!
Why???

It would be so much greater to walk through the world of this amazing looking game in 3d!

What about a comment, cd project red?

Fixes

First up let me say GREAT GAME! Thank you for all your hard work CD Project Red :)

There are some little flaws however. First up I find it difficult to find weapon repair kits. I thought a good fix would be to pay a little gold to Blacksmiths and have them repair the weapons and armor for you.
Second the text can be a bit small at times.

If anyone else has non bug related problems list them here.

Top Bottom