The combat in this game is pretty mediocre across the board. Are we going to see some changes, balance, improvements.?
Biggest problems for me are.
1. Animations are lacking and lock you in to random positions and are not responsive.
2. Why must I have to hit 3 buttons to use magic?
3. Why can't I use my oils during combat? Am I supposed to predict what type of enemy I encounter?
4. Tighten up the lock on feature and scrolling of lock on.
5. Remove automatic lock on to enemies animation.
6. Make dodge more fluid and bigger movement. Are we not Witchers?
7. Why does Geralt move like he is auditioning for Dance competition after he tells Ciri to not showboat in first Cutscene. needs adjusted.
If not for the Combat I would say Witcher 3 is perfect. But after playing Bloodborne and its masterclass combat system the Hunters are more of Witchers then the Witcher himself. Please tighten this up. Thank you
1. No they arent.
2. You dont. I press R2 on my DS3 or Q ony my KB and Geralt uses the Signs.
3. Yes, because oils are for bosses that you have usually time to prepare. Also who needs oils? Didnt you just compared it to BB? Git gud. I only used potions in combat, no oils or decoctions on Hard and could've done it without potions if i really want to.
4. Lock-on feature has no problems.
5. No, lets not go back to W2.
6. Dodge is perfect, you have roll and sidestep.
7. He isnt, but i guess you dont know how witchers fight. Congrats.
8. BB comparison.
Please man, neither Souls or BB has fun combat. They are restrictive and dumb.
It MAY be challenging, but not fun for sure. Unless you like playing with someone with the stamina of a very obese man who can only swing a sword 3 times.
Plus, shouldnt you just stick to easy in witcher 3? Even then you wont get HP regen after killing an enemy like in BB.
You want BB? Play that game.
After playing W3 and its good combat system BB and Souls games so slow and clunky, its just feel shit that you cant even really fight multiple enemies that well.
Damn, shouldnt the devs even take out the story itself so it resembles Souls games more?
Add a combat that is based on i-frames? Which basically requires 0 skill because you can dodge all attacks in the game just by rolling in any direction. No thanks.
Now get out.