• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
The biggest thing that I want is a better end world state.

I would like to see depending on how it ends different houses that are owned by Triss, Yennefer, Dandilion, ect. and that we can use. At these places we would have a storage chest, their libraries or book shelves (for storing books and notes), special grind stone and work benches (to give our weapons and armor longer buffs), and gardens for alchemy ingredients and food. I would like if they took it one step further and made these house, except for Dandilion's, in different regions which are accessed by fast traveling. I haven't beaten the game yet, but from what I can gather, Kovir is a safe place for mages and sorceresses. An example of one of the homes could be Triss' house which would be found in Kovir, in the country side near a little town. There could be local races and such to keep things interesting. A new cooking mechanic could be added into the game. For example, when you are at one of these houses you could turn an apple into a baked apple or cook raw meat. Here we could also have more chances at romance and more dialog options. A few local mini-quests could also take place around these areas, along with follower quests for Triss and Yennefer.

Having something like this would not only make the end of the game less lonely and give you better closure that one of the greatest games ever is over, but it would also be a great way for CDProjeckt Red to meet some of the requests players are asking for such as -
- a place for storage
- more romance and sexy ladies
- more Triss!
- better closure
- more adventure in the world of the Witcher in general!
I'd like to see this released as an expansion after "Blood and Wine" and "Hearts of Stone."

There are other little things that I would like to see put into the game or fixed, but others have already stated them and the above is what I personally want most.

Thank you for moving it Sardukhar and sorry I always miss pinned threads...

---------- Updated at 08:30 PM ----------

Don't know what to tell you, any time I'm in the air I just double tap Space to do a roll. Although I am an oldschool Quake player, so it's literally nothing to me, I guess the modern generation just don't get that kind of training in their video games.

Cute, been playing 20 years now, but let's not compare each other's gamer cocks since that sounds really pitiful.

On consoles, it is a pain. The movements are nowhere near as precise as on PC. I shouldn't care as I'm getting the enhanced edition with it's expansions on my PC for sure in 2016, but I still think about all the people who'll still be playing on the consoles. And again, cute comparison, Quake is a first person shooter and it's real easy to avoid falling as your movements directly follow the camera. We're talking about a 3rd person rpg here, and on console if I want Geralt to turn left, one third of the time he'll walk to his right, circle around and finally go left, depending on how the navmeshes of the place are made. And if there's a hole on his path, he'll sure as hell fall in there.

I noticed that the portrait in the inventory screen for the Enhanced Ursine steel sword is the same as the one for the silver sword, ie with slanted hilt.

Removing loading screen to Skellige Islands in further pc update?

No complaints about the game but if in the future after an update or patch it would be possible to merge the skellige island into 1 map with the other regions ( like making it load while sailing) it would feel even more realistic. :) well if not its fine too but all improvements are welcome.

it wouldnt make that much of a point anyways, a rowboat, or a boat that geralt usually uses couldnt travel for that long to go from the continent to skellige

i'd like it if the card game were improved. as it is it's way too simple to be enjoyable. maybe make it more similar to the magic the gathering card game.

also I've noticed, although still early in the game. I can NEVER pull off instant kills. even when I stand right next to them and press x they always get up. It feels like the entire game is sluggish on controls actually, perhaps I should start using keyboard instead

Uhm...that would be dangerous, because if monsters go out of the dev's control, they could kill some quest givers and...well, ruin the progression.

Well, not to worry it seems that quest givers are invincible. When looking for Bastien brother in a field of dead soldier near Withe Orchard, i let the guy take care of the ghouls just to see how he would do...found out he was invincible.

So yes it would be fun to see monsters killing peasents ta random...

Last edited:
Just a thought but the Nilfgardian troops have telescopes. It would be quite handy to have one also. Especially when in a boat - going down a shoreline. Using Witcher sense to get an idea of what's at the shore in amongst the trees. You can hear it but being able to sight it as well from a distance would be handy.

Something that could go in the quick-slot menu along with bombs/torches etc.

Given how preparation and research are part of a Witcher's combat strategy, reconnaissance from a distance ought to fit in nicely. Just a thought.

I could just still be envious of Foltest swaggering around the balistae calling out "SPYGLASS" :p Poor Count Etchervery...

Just completed the game and I had a blast playing. Absolutely love the game! However, I agree with almost all of the things you wrote.

@ExoKuzo

Reasonable suggestions.

Obviously they can all be fit into the next patch along with the thousands of fixes that are a priority.

Last edited:
Option to prevent inventory from rearranging to its original

so i painstakingly spent hours to arrange my inventory (to alphabetical and type) only to find it reset to the messy version (by the game) EVERYTIME i find an item. and those are usually herb which i already have tons yet everytime i found one, it move to the front and MESSED UP all the inventory making it so messy.

can the devs prevent this? please!

Allow us to equip every piece of equipment which we managed to craft or find in the world regardless of any levels. In short, remove the level requirements as they are invisible walls which are not needed. Thank you.

Map needs more icons

Even at the price of it becoming a bit more cluttered, it would be fantastic if things such as barbers and non master armorers and blacksmiths had icons in the cities. It seems like every time I revisit a city, I have to discover all these small but important shops all over again just for a haircut or to sell off my junk weapons and armor, which does nothing more than waste a chunk of my time that could be better spent on a contract or quest. Not even sure why they don't show up in cities, as outlying towns *usually* have their smiths marked on the map.

Really hours? Do you actually mean "I spent a few minutes arranging my inventory but after I looted something and it rearranged my items to how they were!"

perhaps a viewable list of the gwent cards we have, so we knows which ones we have yet to collect?
other then that tis a lovely game and who ever put in the line in the game that goes some thing like 'is it true they shave their cunnies' please, please give him a high five. i aint laughed like that in a game before lol.

4 days the game was not shut off and in my first week (had week off from work) i think i clocked in over 100hrs of play and dont regret any of it.
well done guys

Yeah I kinda wish they would've added more icons especially the armorers and blacksmiths. It was a little hard trying to find one in the beginning when you just enter Velen and haven't been to many towns. I eventually remembered the key areas in Novigrad and Oxenfurt afterwards.

Top Bottom