• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
This would be a great option to have. I will be going through the woods all immersed and then I see floating text "Hare". Haha just takes you out of it. I limited my HUD and wish they would add a toggle to remove the floating text as well.

I think the names you cannot remove, but the 'speech bubbles' are in fact, floating subtitles. If you turn off subtitles they disappear.

quote: 'I think the names you cannot remove, but the 'speech bubbles' are in fact, floating subtitles. If you turn off subtitles they disappear.'- no this doesn't work

100% would be a great option, the hairworks on creatures with fur looks gorgeous! Geralt's hair tanks cutscenes too much or in game when the camera gets too close to his head...
Hair works performance boost and good looking fur on creatures - what's not to love?

Yes, they need to add in a beast only option. I have this off since it is too big a fps hit at times given you always have Geralt to deal with yet if there was a beast only option I would turn it on and just deal with the fps hit when fighting them. It looks fantastic on creatures but is nothing special with Geralt.

I'm surprised they didn't throw in a beast only option.

+1 PLZ take tis to devs, # HAIRWORKS ONLY ON BEASTS for the next patch, i love geralt Hair without hairworks, but the beasts man.....they are amazing with HWs

If it doesn't get added due to limited dev time, I'm sure a mod for it will come along. If a mod doesn't come along I'll make one myself and share it about, because even though I don't mind them being there it would be nice to have the option of removing them.

Top Bottom