• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
@Sardukhar
I agree with every single point, not a fan of auto-sheathing on horseback especially.

Also (small early (?) Novigrad spoiler):
Finding that level 24 quest with the elf smith at level 4... damn I want to know how that quest goes.

[PC version playing with a gamepad]

The following things are bugging me :

1. Lack of Gamepad Control Re-Mapping: Specifically - An option to cast signs via a combination of buttons (like R2+X = Igni, R2+O = Aard, R1+X=Bombs, etc).

2. Small UI Font Size as my PC is hooked up to the TV.

3. When shopping, there needs to be a number next to the item I'm buying which should tell me how many of that item I have in my inventory.

4. An option to sort the inventory.

I remember in Witcher 2 your able to talk to a npc at the tavern which will store your stuff. I hope in the upcoming patch or sometime down the road they add a storage option because its very difficult for me to sort through all the stuff I have hoarded.

So what's bugging me (partially copy pasted from another thread):

1. Not being able to Aard enemies off ledges, Y U DO DIS CDPR?
  2. Windmills turning slowly regardless of the weather
  3. No drunken walking animation for Geralt, like in TW1
  4. No time-lapse meditation, Apparently it was a thing early in development, why the change?
  5. Not being able to use the torch on horseback (no point in that, but would look really cool)
  6. No visible arrows shot from the crossbow
  7. Immortal cows
  8. NPCs not reacting to stealing at all

Now to the technical stuff:

1. Not having read / unread marks for books and letters
  2. Not being able to sell my currently equipped gear when I'm in the shop UI
  3. Not being able to sort my items by price, weight, etc. (OK, it's probably because it's grid based, but still, not ideal)

Last edited:
@Mohasz Good list, i share all of your points!

Regarding the OP, i would not mind if the auto loot features, etc, were optional, with that said it is nothing i would personally use.

Last edited:
1. How there are no controller vibrations for attacks except when you kill them.

2. Screen doesnt shake anymore on hits. Made the combat look so meaty.

3. A complete lack of dynamic encounters which was advertised

4. The bad blood effects

To be honest, I am very underwhelmed with the citizens. They repeat the same damned dialogue every time. They just casually walk around you when you get into combat.

But, this thread should be integrated with the "what's bugging you" thread that already exists.

My small annoying things? Auto sword sheathing and auto camera centering. Would like an option in gameplay menu to disable those. Also, would be nice if controls got a bit more love. They should still be a bit more responsive and tighter. And this might just be me but I feel like hit boxes can be a bit wonky sometimes. For example, I fought that over-leveled wraith in White Orchard and even when it seemed she was missing me, I'd still get hit occasionally.

PS: Oh yeah, almost forgot...add "books and notes" category in inventory.

Last edited:
So what you're describing is an Elder Scrolls game? To be honest, I think these suggestions would make the game feel too casual. Mods may fix them though.

Sorry, I disagree with most... especially durability "no need for a gold sink" - I think the current system is a GREAT gold sink. Witchers need to be broke, I love the feeling of every contract payout actually matters. If I've got more gold than I can shake a stick at I start pondering why the heck I'm even taking these contracts.

I don't think this would really fit Geralts' personality. He travels the world killing monsters but doesn't have any place to call home. I think in the book Sword of Destiny it talks about him living with Yennefer in Vengerburg for a few months, but he couldn't handle it and just left.

Exactly. I can't hit alt and WASD at the same time. There's just no way I can learn that. As for the strong attack... I just don't use it.

I rebound the ctrl key to dodge, caps-lock is now toggle walk/run and kept shift as the strong attack modifier. It feels much more natural to dodge now, this might help you.

Really need a new game+ function

I want to replay some early mission with my high level character and special equipment , i can't .
I want to replay the early game without farming gold , i can't .
I want to see Geralt in the dream with stupid hairstyle , i can't .
Well these may be not so important , but at least you should give a chance to choose .
After i finish the first round , i don't want to play the game for almost same hours then get a same good weapon, it makes the open world not so free
, the first few hours of my second round is boring.
All these things won't effect the story , and like i said , give me a chance to choose for how i play this game , watching my own Geralt with all unique weapon and loot and skills in the end of NG+4 or 5 or 36 is huge fun to me .

Last edited:
Enemy and monster density is severely lacking. I also wish the monsters were just roaming the world and not just stuck in a small area.

Quality of Life/Nitpick Issues Thread of ALL

Saw a few of these around. Easy place to collect all our "this little thing is bugging hell out of me, and I think it would be soooo easy to fix..."wishes.

Think of it as a post-release Dream Game thread. This is NOT for Tech Support, Quest Issues, Graphics Arguments or Why You Hate The Controls.

This is a thread for relatively minor adjustments you think would improve -your- gameplay.

We already know/have talked about the keys rebinding issue, (which would help the messed up-for-lefties issue), so let's try and avoid too many of those. Suggesting which to bind where in answers to others' posts is fine. Other workarounds, also fine.

Check here before you post yours.

I dislike that drinking a potion has no animation. I also don't like that you can't remove the floating names , everything else can be removed for screenshots. Actually a similar thing like the shadow of mordor photo mode would be awesome.
Other then that... not a big fan of the entire potions system.. how they are auto made.. and the rather short effect they have

Top Bottom