• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
The repair bills do seem to be laughable for the little combat reward you get.

Repair bills????????????

I havent had to repair my weapon/armor until i finish 20 hours worth of content........ guys... i am gonna try not be an asshole but... please... Learn to Dodge, using Signs too... i mean.. I use signs more than striking them with the sword.

As for EXP... there's tons of content that can give you levels. Try clearing some Point of Interest Areas( marked with " ? ") or doing some side quests, go out explore, do some witcher contacts...

Plus there are some zones that have quests that you wont get until you reach that zone, like for example
I found a village with alot of people murdered and got a quest to find out what happened.

No.

Less slots make it more possible to create unique builds.

More slots make just bland everything out and makes it less interesting.

Well, in D2 you had to choose between your Skills you want to level up to?
Isn t that bad i think... and 12 Slots are enough for active skills

I wish they would patch in 1 or 2 slots for "passive" skills aka the COMMON
skills Geralt have. (white ones) so you can take them in as "passive"

I agree about the "White Skills" getting 1-2 slots just for them to put them as passive would work wonders.

I totally agree. 12 slots are not enough. Ok you can change them, but there are so much skills and always swapping them is uncomfortable. It is ok to have a few slots for active skills but the passive ones need more slots. Especially the basic stuff a Witcher is able to do should be always active. The skill tree in TW2 was way more interesting. I prefer also a tree with 2-3 sub-branches for each branch (combat, alchemy, magic) than 5 lines per branch with 5 skills.

I think 12 skill slots are enough. Because with this, you have to think carefully about your build. It prevents the player from become a power player and give us a better balancement.
Guys, hav you forgot how bad was the balancement in TW2?

I think 12 skill slots are enough. Because with this, you have to think carefully about your build. It prevents the player from become a power player and give us a better balancement.
Guys, hav you forgot how bad was the balancement in TW2?

TW2 balanced?... You must be having delusions....

If I was going to tweak the skill system, Note i said Tweak not rebuild from scratch i would add a 5th skill set of three NOT tied to a mutagen slot designed to place in three of the general skills. Unlock them at lvl 10, 20 and 30. Right now i hate slotting them in a skill set with a mutagen unlocked because I am giving up a major synergy bonus that I don't want to lose and I find that the skill bonuses for the general skills don't often make up for the loss.

In fact I'd love to see if this is moddable or is it hard coded.

Well, if you got 1 talent point per 2 levels. it would basically end up being the same thing. Except this way you've got a lot more flexibility / customization.

I was thinking of making 3 builds, basing around the three witcher school talents. (fast, signs, strong). Tbh those talents are super OP, when you're wearing the right armor. I'm using the Cat one atm with light armor on and I do insane fast attack damage.

Saying that, I can agree it's not really as fun when you feel like you're limiting your character. Try not to look at them as "perma talents", but rather a skill set to match the gear / play style you want to use at the time.

Creating bombs is way too difficult

I have problems with the alchemy system concerning the bombs. Whereas the potions refill themselves with every meditation, the bombs do not. And there are just too many ingredients in the world.... I managed to create 2 grapeshot bombs ... I used them and until now I couldn't create more of them, I just don't have enough (of the right) ingredients. Somehow this doesn't really fit into the system. Everybody complaints about the potion system, but it makes sense and it works.

But I have played 20 hours now, and I couldn't make another round of grapeshots. And don't mention buying the ingredients. It is just too expensive.

For the love of Zeus, please remove the awful auto lock-on

It's the most aggravating thing in combat. I'm getting pelted from some ranged threat behind me and my guy is creeping around looking at whatever is in front. Leave locking on to the manual type. Thank you.

There is a skill called "Steady Aim" in the alchemy skill tree Under the Bomb Creation specialization.

That's the one you want.

1 - Area Loot -Is all good no troubles. Rethinkg your control layout

2 - Auto Pickup of Herbs - Ummm NO .. HELL no ... first ... you are not a goddamn PACKMAN ... if you want herbs dedicate 10 15 min of your time and search for them

ALL IN ALL GAME OF THE DECADE ... can't wait for the improvements to come.

Didn't want to quote your entire post so I will just quote these two.

You know that just because something doesn't seem to bother you doesn't mean it doesn't bother a whole lot of other people.

I wouldn't want auto pickup of herbs assuming they reduced the amount of herbs that spawn and just increase their yield to make up for it. .. but if we are going to have 20 nodes in almost every mini-map space i think autopick is acceptable. After all how different is autopick vs. running around spamming E.

Locking on a single target is the "Z' key. maybe you keep pressing it by mistake??

No, I mean the auto lock. When you get near an enemy it focuses your attention on the nearest threat and makes it difficult to target something else, especially behind you. They just need to leave the manual kind in where I can lock and unlock to get where the threat is.

Request - Increase World Map Size

When looking for quest markers, or just trying to get a bearing for the world in general, the amount we can zoom out is a hindrance.

Please increase the distance we can zoom out on the map in game, areas like Skellige are the worst.

That is a confusing title, but I agree with your post. I too would like to be able to zoom out more on the map. All the way out. Why not?

@Gothfather

and

@Darkarhon

you've missed the point bro's, im playing on the hardest difficult have never repaired anything never use any potions/consumables and haven't had any difficulty playing the game.

but their is literally no point in ever fighting enemies outside of the missions, they just don't give enough exp to be worth taking the time. Its better just to run past them, this is a bad game play aspect when not playing is better than playing.

then when you combine that with player who take damage, it costs time and money and gives you nothing.

Im walking around with 3000 crown for farming missions,,, and have no incentive to ever do anything but walk the dotted line on my mini map.

As i said when running through the game i make more money and get more exp by avoiding non-mission enemies all together

Last edited:
Well.. I can agree on that however as unfortunate as it is , i never had that problem because.. I always look carefully on the mini map if i am facing versus many targets like 2-5+ and dodge based on who is the closest or who is attacking, if i am attacked by 2 sides I simply roll out.

Well I hope you can manage until they do something with the auto-lock on problem you have, but even if they dont chances are that a modder might pick it up and do it himself/herself.

First up let me say GREAT GAME! Thank you for all your hard work CD Project Red :)

There are some little flaws however. First up I find it difficult to find weapon repair kits. I thought a good fix would be to pay a little gold to Blacksmiths and have them repair the weapons and armor for you.

I couldn't find in the thread if someone responded, but armorers and blacksmiths will repair your armor/weapons respectively. It is in their menu or you can scroll through the various options a vendor has in the top right.

Top Bottom