• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
I barely use my Crossbow at all except on flying enemies, unless you sink points into that ability tree it's not the most effective way to win fights.

I prefer the "player driven handicap" method where if you feel a certain play style is over-powered, don't use it, or do if you don't mind being OP. From what I've read you can make just about every combat method overpowered if you choose by using the right ability, runestone, oil, ammo, and armor combinations. If you don't want that then don't play that way.

Well, you could play that way (only one on one though), but what's the point in that? Do you feel obliged to take advantage of an exploit? If it's no fun at all, then play by the rules. This isn't something that's hard to ignore.

translator:

Czy chodziło Ci o: mam propozycje ulepszeń w wieku 3. gdzie mam to zgłosić? no i chyba bugi z tym związane. mianowicie mam 2 propozycje. 1. to możliwość w menu wyłączenie autochowania miecza. bo zabije kilka potworków. Gerald chowa mieć i z daleka dostaje szybki atak od potwora a zanim Gerald wyjmie miecz eh... 2. rozdzielić blok od zmysłów wiedźmińskich. dlatego ze czasem zamiast blokować strzały z daleka ( umiejętność) to włącza mi się wiedźmińskie zmysły. propozycja naprawy. wiedźmińskie zmysły tylko gdy miecze schowane. blokada, parowanie tylko gdy miecz wyciągnięty. no i w czasie walki na pięści :D nie będzie czegoś takiego ze zamiast sparowania strzały z daleka włączają się zmysły. nie możliwość sparowania, odbicia.... byłbym wdzięczny za dostarczenie tej wiadomość twórcą poprawek do Wiedźmina 3. jeszcze spróbuje na forum dać komunikat.
I have suggestions for improvements in Wiesiu 3. where should I report it? and probably no bugs associated with it.
namely I have 2 suggestions.
1. the ability to disable menu autochowania sword. because they will kill some monsters. Gerald hides have far and gets a quick attack from a monster and will remove the sword before Gerald eh ...
2. separate block from the senses Witcher. because of the time instead of blocking shots from afar (skill) it includes me witcher senses. repair proposal. witcher senses only when swords hidden. lock, pairing only when the sword drawn. and at the time no fist fights: D
will not be anything like that instead of pairing shots from afar turn on your senses. no possibility of pairing, reflections ....

I would be grateful for delivering the message creator of the amendments to the Witcher 3.
still try to give a message forum.

POLSKA
mam propozycje ulepszeń w wiesiu 3. gdzie mam to zgłosić? no i chyba bugi z tym związane.
mianowicie mam 2 propozycje.
1. to możliwość w menu wyłączenie autochowania miecza. bo zabije kilka potworków. Gerald chowa mieć i z daleka dostaje szybki atak od potwora a zanim Gerald wyjmie miecz eh...
2. rozdzielić blok od zmysłów wiedźmińskich. dlatego ze czasem zamiast blokować strzały z daleka ( umiejętność) to włącza mi się wiedźmińskie zmysły. propozycja naprawy. wiedźmińskie zmysły tylko gdy miecze schowane. blokada, parowanie tylko gdy miecz wyciągnięty. no i w czasie walki na pięści :D
nie będzie czegoś takiego ze zamiast sparowania strzały z daleka włączają się zmysły. nie możliwość sparowania, odbicia....

byłbym wdzięczny za dostarczenie tej wiadomość twórcą poprawek do Wiedźmina 3.
jeszcze spróbuje na forum dać komunikat.

Hey guys and or girls,
just wanted to put my own two cents in, playing on Xbox One (don't hate) and really enjoying everything so far but the walking acceleration, speed and turning are all really clunky.

I have noticed this trend in 3rd person games that want to emulate realistic movement but it always ends up feeling like you are wading through water.

I would recommend tweaking the console versions of the game to base the movement speed max off the analog stick imput strength and then tweak the acceleration to make the movement adjust more quickly.

Manuvering about densely populated spaces feels like a test of patience.

I apologize if someone has already brought this up but I just can't read through 10+ pages about hair tech.

This is all just one guy's opinion though so if you think I'm crazy then feel free to complain about me on the Internet.

Thanks for all the hard work CD Project Red!

@Nik123

In any game you can exploit AI somehow so this is not really a bug or dumb AI, it is you being a coward and not going near to fight and how does it ruin the game ? you are ruining it yourself.

I would like to have a proper personal chest to keep my items, especially set armors for upgrades. There are 3 complete witcher sets and in order to upgrade them you need to keep them in inventory. Im level 11, and at this point I have plenty of ingredients which I could store in chest aswell. Im worried that I will have to sell nice legendary items in order to make space.
But I really like the "shared" inventory with horse, swapping items with companions in skyrim was a bit annoying.

Well, when I see npc getting stuck in the decor and not coming at me if I shoot them from afar, I call this dumb AI.

You can say all you want about the OP being a coward, or not playing by the rules and other sarcasm, the fact is, they gave us a crossbow and one can expect to use it without breaking some sort of "rule" that implicitely tells you that you can only engage ennemies in melee.

The AI is far from perfect in many situation and that is one of the reason the game feels so easy, even on harder difficulties.

On Xbox One, using kinect you should be able to say a sign and it would swap to that sign, that would make the battle feel more fluid instead of jumping to a little menu every now and again

I don't know about anyone else but i clearly see the bandit reacting to the crossbow and starting to run towards the player but because the player is staggering the bandit with almost every shot he never gets close. That really isn't an AI thing that is an exploit with the crossbow stagger chance and high rate of fire.

Sometimes when you're in some investigation area, there are things you cannot examine before you highlight them with your witcher senses first. I'll be happy for the option to examine them regardless. Sometimes I enjoy staring at the scene without the scenes to, well, take in the details, and it's fun discovering by chance what you can interact with, without resorting to the conspicuous red aura.

Hello

I just came here to say please add the hair option from the first and second games. long and loose option is not the same as that hair, it looks more like a shampoo commercial.

it would be really cool if we can get that nostalgic geralt look back.

Sorry if it was already requested but I'll post it anyway:
- Ability to sort all inventory by:
1) Overall weight
2) Overall money value
3) Item level (I believe it is current sorting model)
4) Time of aquire (most recent items first)

My inventory is overcrowded by rubbish, crafting and alchemy materials, consumables. I got 100 saddlebag upgrade already but I have only 10-20 units free for armor and EPIC loot :)
5 days 10h ingame time and just went to Skellige for first time (for Lambert quest).

Top Bottom