• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
you don't die from jumping or to be precise the part of the jump you elevate, it's the part of the jump where gravity takes place (I think that would be called falling) that gets you. I didn't see anywhere in the OP where there was a need stated, so YMMV.. I think the OP had a majority of his health removed after the jump and on the landing part (aka falling) which prompted the topic and his need to vent.

I thought it was funny...way better than seeing 4 millions posts about graphics downgrades or Why can't I run away with Dandelion and have puppies happily ever after, after the ending...... [shurg...]

The sodding fool chose to jump off the ladder where he could have just walk it down like every other person, i say to the pyres with him...let him burn...like every other ladder hating freaks! The eternal fire will cleanse him of his sins.

The heavy armor is VERY UGLY!! It is UGLY!

So... you think this is ugly ? o_O

holy shit do i really have to explain this? i thought is obvious... when you jump a ladder or a fence you get high damage, it's really annoying because it's not very high. so yeah, get attacked by 5 drowners and barely a scratch but fall 4 feet and almost die. nice one

I get where the OP is coming from. Geralt is a mutated badass that kills monster twice the size of him on a daily basis and has been doing so for many years, but ooppp don't dare to fall 3 feet because it will tear him apart. :/

Witcher 3 is jaw-dropping gorgeous and immersive like nothing I've played before. What often breaks that for me is always having instructions in the lower-right hand corner telling me how to jump, sprint, use my Witcher sense, and call my horse. I'd REALLY like to be able to turn that off! At almost 40 hours in, I know how to sprint and jump :p

On the PS4 (and I presume XBone) you can turn the control hints off in the options dude: Options > Display > HUD Configuration > Control Hints (set to Off)

Yep, Geralt takes damage from drops that I wouldn't remotely have an issue with, yet he's the grizzled veteran monsterhunter, not me.

I tried getting off my horse but the delay ended up making me get off at the wrong spot, I fell about the fall of a one story house and died with full health mind you.

This game is a big confidence booster, I must be a total badass knowing I've survived much greater heights. I should become a Witcher!

Next Patch Wish List?

Wish list for the next patch?

I'm hoping for some rebalancing, maybe make it easier to level higher, be able to access the level 42 armor I saw someone talking about.

there is amog of sad cutscenes in the game but ive seen only Ciri with recognizable tears. It would be cool to enable this to other scenes where a character is really sad.

thanks
that Game is awesome!

Last edited:
1) Transmog feature ala Diablo 3. We can choose whicever armor we like and we can transfer an uber stats clown/jester outfit to it.
2) Buyback feature in shop.
3) Need more filters in micellaneous item tab (inventory). I often find it hard to find my potions, or notes and stuff.
4) Allow Geralt to jump out of barrier during combat. He will be trapped to death on even 2 meter high barrier.
5) Allow remapping of ALL keys including the mouse button. It's impossible for me to map the toggle sign button and it's hardcoded to mousewheel.
6) Witcher sense is a hassle. Make it automatic would be better.
7) Loot highlight is a problem. You need to be very close to have the Loot text to show. Why not press "E" and have AOE loot?
8.) It's hard to find places in the map. Have a dropdown list or a textbox that you can type and search the place automatically on the map? Like you type "Novi" and the highlight marker automatically mark Novigrad for you. Ya controller can't have this feature... and so PC has to suffer?
9) Map again. Allow PC to add custom markers with text in the map!

Last edited:
On the PS4 (and I presume XBone) you can turn the control hints off in the options dude: Options > Display > HUD Configuration > Control Hints (set to Off)

Oh wow lol. I thought that referred to something else XD

Still, it'd be nice if we had the option to set the mini-map and objectives to fade in and out as they're needed as opposed to always having them on or off. And I'm (fairly) certain I haven't overlooked that option.

Top Bottom