• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Not going through 135 pages of posts, and search showed not much, so I will ask for Geralt to be able to climb (as normal in non-combat situations) while in combat. I think there are even scenarios set up by the devs where you have to jump down into a pit and fight everything to the end before you can escape it; not really a good design pattern in an open world game - seems forced.

the only thing i'd ask for is a storage area or some sort of place where you can keep things you don't want to carry around but don't want to throw out also. Also, i like the small cut-scenes when you travel but they should really allow for a skip button as we dont need to see over and over where we are in the story.

And this is just awesome sauce.

I am trying really hard to think of a reason why they dumped this UI in favour of current crap.

We desperately need item storage chest! Maybe just throw a couple of chest on Kear Morhen where they can be used for storage, It would make a great difference for me!

SPOILERS - An honest oppinion maybe some suggestions for the developers - WItcher 3 PS4

First of all I am talking about the Playstation 4 version of Witcher 3. I have no clue about how the PC version is if it is better and more bug free or something.

Ok, let's start

I waited for this game for more than a year I think, it was supposed to be awesome....especially with the few months delay... but imagine my surprise when after the first minutes in the game I started to have flashbacks from Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 problems - like lag in character movement and force quits.

Bugs and problems I noticed during more than 60 hours of gameplay:

- lag in character's movement

*Even thou I am aware that a console will never be as strong in hardware as a PC I did bought my PS4 so I can play games without lag even if the graphics are not that good It should work flawless. It's not even close, and when you have to fight groups of 5-6 enemies or some really fast ones, it becomes annoying.

*another thing related to character movement is swimming underwater - it's simply chaotic - even with the surface and dive buttons it take like 2-3 seconds until the character decides to start to surface. Maybe with a mouse and keyboard works like a charm but again console...so with a gamepad is a pain in the ass.

- the bugs when the game force-quit during gameplay or during card games apparently are fixed after the second patch or they didn't happen to me anymore...but they were there

- slow navigation in menus again lag

- on the console version there is absolutely no quicksave option or at least a autosave option that you can actually set the timer for exemple every 2 minutes or every half an hour. It would really help.

- Monster difficulty - What is up with that?! (PLAYING on Death March)

I'll give you an example.
At level 9-10 I got killed by a level 2 wolf (the damage wolves do is quite crazy )... they can like... 2 shot you
and...
the same level the same gear I killed a few level 14-15 monsters like hags and draconics that appeared with the skull icon above their heads without any problems ...not to say their damage is crap even at those levels.

I also find it strange there are no level zones but who knows maybe you wanted to be like that.... but to have here a group of level 1 and in a hundred meters to have some level 15-20 it's just weird. However I think people should have the liberty of exploring how much and when they want to not to be forced to explore looking for monsters that you can actually kill.

Notes for the developers - SPOILERS

*In white orchard when Gerald meets Yen for the first time she would embrace him but he is full of blood so she wont do it. Well, despite all the fights and trials that Gerald goes thru he apparently is the cleanest character in the game. So when he talks to Yen he has not even one drop of blood on him even thou he just killed like 5 men. Weird eh?! Might wanna fix that :)

Gerald of Rivia is the only character in the game that has hair conditioner.... Ok the tressfx is nice....but either you put it on everyone that doesn't have a cap or just don't put it at all. Or just make some effects like mud dust and blood to put on Gerald he is adventuring in a world full of monsters he fights a lot. The way it looks right now is like he has a special oil on him that doesn't let the dust and blood touch him.

*First time I started the game on normal and after the White Orchard chapter I decided it was too easy and restarted on death march. Now, at least in White Orchard if you explore too much like me you will find on your own the griphon's nest and the location where the soldiers were killed, therefore you will not be able to do the mini-quest when you meet the hunter help him with the dogs and he shows you the location. All that because you already been there, which it would be ok if only the game would not put the failed x in the check list for that quest.
Now I'm extra careful not to ruin the story because of too much exploring. Who knows what else I'm gonna skip.

I'm still exploring Velen, so until now, that is all I can think about.

Honestly all together is a nice game I wouldn't go crazy and say it's a 9/10 game yet like almost everybody on the internet says. Maybe in a few months a year with a lot of patches it could get there...but right now...at least the way I see it...to put it nicely ...IT WAS RELEASED BEFORE IT WAS READY (at least on PS4)

PS. Note regarding the Mobile web-site - on android tried using 2 different browsers it just doesn't pass the age thing....and I was born in 1979....so that's not the issue....might wanna look into that.

Last edited:
Ok i ve started my second playthrough now, this time i ll take my time with TW3 ;)
(i rushed the story at a certain point, first time and i missed out so much content)

My FEEDBACK for CDPR should be clear: THANK YOU GUYS for this Masterpiece

Yes a fricking Masterpiece, you' ve done VERY well CDPR delivering a game that lives up to its HYPE.
But yes it does not come without FLAWS, obviously since there is not such a thing as
THE PERFECT GAME.

Yes there are some things they should be handled a bit better and i ll write them down ;)
I am sure those things are already adressed here in this thread, so forgive me if i repeat them.
But i just don t wan t to crawl through 130 pages :p sorry

1. The inventory / alchemy system is a mess CDPR you can do better than this, please change that.
Give us more sub categories there, like ingredients, raw materials and so on, to have things more
in order. Also EXTERN saddle bag would be nice.

2. Overhaul the alchemy system, yeah refilling potions isn t that bad, quite handy with that messy inventory :p
Still i think it is just a bit overdone with all the things you can brew and all the ingredients.
Why the heck (for example) you made secondary substances EXTERN? No need for that i think... just let
Geralt "learn" how he can make USE of them in his upgraded potions

3. Just read about it in the forums, now gonna check this one out for myself. But if true, then please
balance out the romance plots for Yennefer and Triss as far as i can say now, the decision
who i gonna choose isn' t that hard as i wished for. Specially if i go with Triss and she does not
go to KM like Yennefer does. Of course don' t forget the sexy times and the relationship witty commentary
and so on. (you did extremely well with Yennefer just nailed her and i just love her) but please, balance
it out with Triss...

4. Why there is no mention about Iorveth, Saskia when i import a save of that path from TW2?
Not even Roche says anything about it... was kinda sad that i didn t get mocked about my decision
here. Except for one dwarf which is Yarpens buddy... and recognize me... still sad there was not more

5. Please increase the durability of the swords. Like i said before, i am ok with this when it is not overdone.
The durability just decreases a bit to fast CDPR... please slow that down.

6. Some TW1 icon style for TW3 UI maybe? Skilltree? Meditation timer? 3D Medallion Style?
Was clear i would write this :D wasn' t it? HHHEHEHEHE Yeah guys we need some TW1
icon style in TW3 :p

7. The most unimportant shit, but still can be better specially with high end PC...
Bring back particle densitiy of E3 35 min demo please, for example when the crones appear
in REAL LIFE... where did the fog go? BUG maybe? Since the fog obviously works in game :p
No doubts you will change this with the furture patches ;) CDPR i trust you with that.

PS:

@Marcin Momot you kow you placed Ciris Rose wrong don' t you? :p
Groin doesn t mean her thighs :p :p fix that too

Last edited:
Turkish lang.

Dear CDPR,
As Turkish gamers we need The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to support Turkish language. Turkish gamers can not play this beautiful game because it has a very hard language beside it's long and hard to understand dialogues, this makes it very hard for us to play the game. This is probably one of the reasons The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt does not sale much in Turkey. Our best regards...

IsengrimR

You want to get feedback, You'll get the feedback!

Let's start with the options:

More options detailing the particle effects.
More detailed Postprocessing Options - more options for Hairworks Tessellation - example. OFF-2x-4x-8x-16x. Would prefer TressFX, but what the hell.

Then move to inventory:

It would be very useful to have more than 2 potion slots. 3, or 4, perhaps. Lack of them causes me to go through menus too, find a potion, then apply it, just to drink a Cat.

It would also be useful to have a slot just for food consumables. On higher difficulties it would be very handy, and cause less menu searching.

Keys :

Ability to have a different key set to parry stance, and a different one to riposte would be nice to say. I do not find the timing difficult on parries, I find the awkwardness of clicking the button while having it pressed disturbing and annoying.

Ability to switch from target to target via keybind would off-set an absolutely atrocious targeting system.

Movement:

Moving Geralt is feels pretty wanky, sometimes unresponsive, especially in the tight rooms or corridors. Improving that would help a great deal to kill the feeling that you're steering a heavy dreadnaught through a sea, not moving a person.

Targeting system

Lack of the ability to switch targets with a key, Geralt casting signs and attacking in the opposite direction of the camera and locked enemy ( just because there's an explosive could behind him ) makes not only-lock on entirely useless in more than 1v1 fights, but also makes it hard to target and fight groups of multiple enemies. Seriously, make it less sticky. So far it's worse than in Witcher 2, and that's saying something.

That is all. For now.

Last edited:
A missed oppurtunity.. i feel Geralt in the main menu shiould sit and meditate there with whatever weapon and armor that the most recent save file has. to give us the feeling that he's MY Geralt, meditating while waiting for me to get back into the adventure :).

Also, new games should start a new profile, so i dont overwrite my old progress, and dont clutter my saves between several playthrus.
(Like what Mass Effect has)

Allow us to manually switch into and out of combat mode. The automatic combat-detection does not work sufficiently. Sometimes Geralt has to fight against large groups of enemies which are spread out. Once Geralt killed the ones close to him he switches into exploration mode while the archers continue firing arrows at him and pressing the block button activates his witcher-senses instead of blocking. Very frustrating!

I agree with this 100%. The arrow deflection ability is awesome but it is a huge flaw that the archers can target you long before you can enter combat mode, or you get automatically switched back to exploration mode because the melee enemies are all dead and the archers are out of range. I have had this happen many times and it drives me crazy every time.

hi ,
first of all , i'm french and will probably be hard for me to explain ; don't know if someone asked for it already but it would be really awesome if
the thing we already done on the map could turn a diffrent color , some place i went and i was too low level to accomplish but when i look at the map
i can't make a difference between place done and place undone .
i know some people said it's more white when undone but i really can't see the difference and with the tons of signs on the map , it make it really hard to know where
i need to go again to complete certain task i was too low level to do before .
thanks

ps: i play on ps4 + the game is really really good .

Please, bring Witcher 2 soft lock on system in Witcher 3

At least as an option.
As I understand, now game choose targets witch it sees as most appropriate and sometimes switches between them. Player also can switch target by pressing directional buttons or left stick while attacking. Maybe these system works well for gamepads, but on KB+M I find it confusing and never feel like I am in control of Geralt's actions.
In Witcher 2 targeting just snaps to closest enemy in the center of the screen. With high sensitivity on mouse I cold easily pick any target from the crowd and easily can switch to target behind me. I could cast magic in one direction, throw bomb in another direction and attack in third - it felt perfect and I wanted to utilize every tool I had.
And now (in TW3) I die again and again because i attack wrong wolf.
I don't now if Witcher 2 targeting possible in Witcher 3 engine and if it will work well due changes in combat, but I'd like this option very much.

Ps. Thank you for great games and sorry for bad language.

Hey all,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but... I am making this suggestion to CD Projekt Red...

I think that Gwent would be amazing if it were in Android (and/or iOS),
I am a programmer in Android and iOS as well as in other languages,
I can make all the coding stuff, but I lack the art designs, as well as the permission
from CD Projekt Red as it is their copyrighted material.

So is there a possibility for it to go on mobile devices, if not I can make it all but need CD Projekt Red's permission.

Few things that would be cool. If Lofoten progressively rebuilt. (Opened the sauna again) Also noticed no matter what the ambient npc laughter is in the bathhouse, Even when there are no npc's present. Would like to see the bathhouse also have a few missions. Maybe a mission along the lines of cabaret style of mission. (Rebuild, Maybe another character could run it)

Hi... Few Questions.

Ps4 Questions:

1. I noticed the clouds pop in, instead of fading in... is that intentional? (Console can't handle it?)
2. Is there a future patch to include a bank? Not enough room...
3. Will multiplayer be added? For example online brawling, qwent or some small 4 player dungeon raids would be nice. Will players be able to join a friends game? In other words any plans for online?
4. Will it be possible in near future to create our own diagrams?
5. Will there ever be online trading for cards, fashion gear or equipment?
6. Will there be qwent stater packs sold as dlc?
7. Possible to choose triss, ciri, yen or other characters as traveling companions or as main character?
8. Will player created mods be available as dlc?
9. Will seasons be reflected in the game? For example summer, fall, winter etc...
10. Will there be events added? Such as holidays or world changing events?
11. Possible to make in near future my own witcher or sorceress?

Anyways, fantastic game I have not had this much fun for a very long time... Game is just extremely realistic... The hard work into the game is extremely noticeable. This game was well worth more than its retail value... Priceless.

Not sure if it's been suggested yet but it'd be nice if the different kinds Place of Power were marked on the map.
I'd like to know if I'm head towards an Axii stone or and Quen stone before I get there.

Top Bottom