• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
You might want a higher max then 100 tho XD i doubt 100 will convince them. And sorry but i wont be signing this because i honestly never really cared much for her >.>

You might want a higher max then 100 tho XD i doubt 100 will convince them. And sorry but i wont be signing this because i honestly never really cared much for her >.>

Hmm... I had not noticed that. I think I might be able to change this. And I will do so if enough people sign it, haha. You did not care for her, but why you don't want another option?

Last edited:
I new to this forum,I have a suggestion,I will like to see what happened with the kids and the black beauty after his quest line if we choose the option to freed the spirit from the tree in a future DLC.

Hmm... I had not noticed that. I think I might be able to change this. And I will do so if enough people sign it, haha. You did not care for her, but why you don't want another option?

Meh don't know to be honest XD i honestly expected her to be in the game seeing as she as supposed to move to oxenfurt and all but yeah.. never cared for her much XD especially how she reacted when i gave alvin to triss which i don't regret one bit. But yeah i still ended up signing just now just for the people who actually want to see her. I doubt it will change anything tho :p but who knows. Good Luck!

Suggestion regarding storage- it´d be deffinitely nice, although I think Roche doesn´t fit the role of storekeeper very well, IMHO it should be Vimme Vivaldi, he´s a banker so it´d be like some kind of safe deposit, you can even make some quest completing which would grant you acces to the vault (e.g. Geralt helps him to solve some trouble with Whoreson Jr., or Eternal Fire Church...).
P.S. I haven´t read the whole topic, sorry if there´s similar suggestion already...
P.P.S. Other useful suggestions- rework targeting system (more similar to Witcher 2), more organized inventory (involving read/unread marker on books)...

Last edited:
Implement a option to disable the green blur around the edge of the screen when under the influence of strong potions like decoctions.

I would love to use alchemy but i will not run around while having some green blur distracting me from the beauty if this game.

Even a line in some .ini file would do.. don't need no fancy button - i bet someone could do this in his coffe break :p since there is a on and a off state for the effect it can't be so hard to turn it always off.

PLEASE i beg you! do this for me an i will give you my soul in return!
Actually, if youre a CD Project employee and willing to do this, contact me and i shall compensate you for the time you spent :p

Last edited:
G'day everyone,

Primo, congrats on releasing a great game set in a universe we all love.

Before finishing TW3, somewhere during ACT1 I decided to play TW1 and soon TW2.
There are a few things I really liked about number 1 that I could see in 3.

TW1

+ bartender storage
+ every bomb had a certain personality about it (I remember the 1st time I threw Samum and heard what I thought was some banshee's wail, Kick arse!)
+ there are lots of combat animations and the styles change based on skill points put in them (group style - simply OP)
+ the tertiary substances used in alchemy (nigerdo, albedo, rubedo) made alchemy that much more complex and battle planning fun
I would concoct my potions ensuring I always start with an Albedo Cat and can fit in about 5-6 buffs with no points spent on better toxicity handling etc.
+ the Abigail moment in Vizima Outskirts , excellent from both Mr Cockle's and Mr Rozenek's
+ All inventory panels were presented on One screen with no need to tab between different items
+ All the ladies keen to be intimate for a bouquet of flowers or red gloves

I'm not a PC user for 3 (yet) but one thing that irks me is the alchemy systems auto-refill mechanic. I'm not suggesting take it out, but there has to be a way to disable it through menus or difficulty added. I know it's been talked about in other threads but I figured I'd type it (and probably repeat it) here.

I'm not a PC user for 3 (yet) but one thing that irks me is the alchemy systems auto-refill mechanic. I'm not suggesting take it out, but there has to be a way to disable it through menus or difficulty added. I know it's been talked about in other threads but I figured I'd type it (and probably repeat it) here.

It's a tricky path to tread because if you remove auto-refill system then what you're left with is essentially creating as much potions as you can carry which is akin to almost every Diablo-styled hack'n'slash out there.

I actually don't use Swallow till I have the utmost need for it, so most of the time I just heal by eating food (I play on Difficult setting). The thing is you could meditate for an hour and have all your potions refilled. Maybe it'd be a good idea to increase the time period it takes to refill the potions and bombs?

On the other hand when you can't heal via meditation that refill option really helps. It's a double-edged sword.

Post-game/story content. Not much, just some scenes with dialogue would also suffice (trying not to be too greedy here). And since the war is over, making it story wise plausible, return of favourite characters from previous games, like
Shani, Iorveth, Saskia etc.
because felt such a shame aside from a line of mention (or not at all) wasn't able to meet them. This is the end of Geralt's story so as much closure needed as possible. :)

[Spoilers] Discussion About Possible Tweaks and Post Game Changes

First, I would like to start off saying that overall, this is the best Witcher game in my opinion. Masterful voice work, beautiful scenes, and great combat (especially compared to the previous games) all make this game great along with the amazing story. I see some people complaining about graphics but honestly I think the world is beautiful and the graphics are fine at ultra. If they were changed I would like it, but I don't care if they are because graphics aren't everything- especially in this game.

There are, however, a couple tweaks or additions that would make the game a lot better, to me:
  • An inventory storage system at inns or even some chest or armor mannequins at Kaer Morhen that we can store all our master crafted witcher gear on.
  • Something with Iorveth (or confirmation of his possible death) and Saskia- although this might be part of the two expansions so I'll just have to wait.
  • For the love of God... Make Roach jump when running at a fence :[
  • Buy back option for merchants.. I can't tell you how many times I've sold a sword by accident or an item that I didn't mean to.
  • Speaking of merchants... Discounts or better prices when selling.
  • More zoom out on the map.
  • Markers on the map where your important characters are: like a Z for Zoltan where the Rosemarty and Tyme (or Chameleon) would be.
  • HARDER TO LEVEL UP PLEASE- I was level 33 when fighting Eredin.. It felt like so much less of a challenge even on BBB.
  • Fix Priscilla's song.. Kills the vibe with all the pauses.

As for the post-story game changes:
  • I know this has been addressed, but it truly is SUPER depressing and saps my will to play past the end after being dropped in Kaer Morhen alone.. Like I had warm fuzzies after the ending that I got- and all the sudden.. Good feelings gone. Possibly putting Eskel or Yen in there or Triss. SOMEONE. ANYONE. ;___;
  • I wouldn't mind paying for a contract pack where I can hunt SUPER high level monsters. There is no level cap.. and I have no clue how to get past 35, but having something to do since you leave the world open after beating the main story would really be nice.
  • NEW GAME PLUS. NEW GAME PLUS. NEW GAME PLUS.
  • Another gwent tournament with an actual challenge if you have all the cards.
  • A fighting arena, even Whoreson's arena. Just so I can show off my skills against harder.. and HARDER enemies. Gimme a challenge!

Also some things to consider that I personally would like:
  • Cosmetic addition so we can wear our fancy doublets yet the stats of our armor remain? I would love this lol.
  • Maybe a possible Lupine set or better upgrades to the Kaer Morhen/additions to it other than just chest.
  • Hoods? Witcher 2 had some and the trailers for Wild Hunt had Geralt wearing a hooded cloak.. I would enjoy them but I don't care if its added.

Thanks for anyone who took their time to read this. Any thoughts? Dislikes on my list or additions that should be added?

Levelcap 30 (plus changing level requirement for mastercrafted witcher armour to 30) and NG+ where every mob is LVL 30 (and properly balanced) would be awesome. Player can still gain experience and ability points.

Hello everyone,

I recently ended main quest of The Witcher 3. I would firstly thank all the team because it is in my view the best experience I had with a CRPG, and I played a lot of them.
I was however puzzled with some aspects of the game, mostly quests and leveling, and I apologize I these questions were already answered in the 100+ previous pages of the topic:
- I ended the game at level 32, which was around the recommended level for the final main quest. I was told I can go as high as level 50 and I found diagrams for level 40+ gear. However I can't find any quest or challenge higher than level 35. Did I miss something in the late game ? Where is the point in having the ability to go as high as level 50 if a level 35 is clearly enough to end every quest and contrat in the game ?
- When I was level 24 I completed quest to access the master blacksmith and the master armourer. However the only master weapon diagram I found is for a level 44 weapon. Did I miss something anew or is there a contradiction between the "low" level of these quests and the point in the game were the master crafters are really needed ?

These questions didn't really reduce the pleasure I had playing the game, and I know I'll make some more runs of it to enjoy some points I didn't explore the first time. But I have quite the impression there is something strange about the way the late-game is designed.

Hi, I firstly want to say cdpr could teach all the triple a devs how it's done. Delivering an incredible drm-free game with unparalleled consumer support. If all devs were on the same level the industry would be in a far better place.

Just one suggestion, I'm a big fan of slowing the timescale in games to a slightly more realistic ratio. It would be good if you could add that as an adjustable variable either in the options screen or console command.

Also if you could add an option to turn off npc 'labels' (so we could have a completely hud-free game), that would be great.

Keep up the awesome work guys. Phenomenol.

I've also posted the below suggestions for improvement in the UI/gameplay within a new thread on the tech support forum, but realized these requests may be more appropriate to post here. Thanks to CD Projekt Red for an amazing RPG, and for their hard work in continuing to improve and polish the game!

UI/GAMEPLAY SUGGESTIONS
--The option to disable autosaves/checkpoint saves should be added.

--Mechanics allowing storage of items in containers should be added.

--Swords should never be "auto-sheathed"; swords should only be sheathed when the player does so manually.

--Herbs should be harvested without the need to open a loot window.

--All submenus in the Quests, Alchemy, Crafting, and Bestiary windows should always "remember" their most recent "open" or "closed" state.

--All Quests, including Completed Quests, should be sortable both alphabetically and by chronological order of completion, with the Quests menu always "remembering" the current sort state.

--The window that appears when hovering over each item in a merchant's inventory (except equipment) should also display how many of that item you already own.

--Inventory item sorting should be improved: it should be easy to see how much alcohest is in your inventory at any time; separate stacks of the same item (when more than 100 of that item is owned) should always be auto-sorted next to each other in the inventory grid; alchemy items, crafting items, and books/documents should have separate tabs.

--Books/documents should be marked as "read" or "not read" in all inventory screens.

--Containers that are near/attached to light sources should be made easier to loot - i.e. without the "Ignite"/"Extinguish" prompt getting in the way.

Top Bottom