• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
So first of all, I know here are a lot of posts, feedback and suggestions, but I really would be happy if my comment reached the developers.

Thanks for this awesome game, it's going to be my favorite probably until Cyberpunk. Thanks for combining awesome story, movie-like scenes. lifelike characters and RPG elements including looting, leveling etc.
This doesn't even come close to my opinion, but it gets the gist.

Now some ideas to make this awesome game even more awesome. I really really would LOVE to see the Main-NPCs again in the DLCs. I think Ciri, Triss, Zoltan or Yen make the game so fun to play. Furthermore it would be great if one could speak with them again after completing the mainquest, just to discover what will happen to them, and what they will do and avoid rushing so fast to an end.
But probably this is just because I can't get enough of the game.

So thanks again, keep the great work up.

Hey :)
I like this game a lot and i am happy that it runs nicely even on older systems that are below the official minimal requirements. :)
-a hotkey to hide the UI for taking screenshots and
-a hotkey to take screenshots would be nice.
-sometimes Geralt is attacking with bare hands and when i want to take the sword he does nothing... so i would like to have this (un)sheating thing fixed too.

Last edited:
After 72 hours of playing this awesome game, (have not finisht it yet) I can say it is my all time favorite game.

However :p I want more aftermath dialouge with npcs after finishing quest, like what they are up to and what happeing with there life.

Random spawing monster nests, world gets boring when they arent any left. Also would like to see different monster nests, all of them look the same so far. Like they are two types, one for ground and one for flyers.

More realistic wildlife. Like if wolfs have taken down a prey and i happend to be close by they will ignoner me and eat there kill.

Also, when i am fighting monsters/Bandits/Whatever, and i am close to a village, people start running, but instead of running to there homes and lock the doors, they run out from the village. Do not like that.

upgradebale wolfgear

To be abel to change difficulty on gwent

Flaws that could use some tweaks

The scourge of most open world games

Wealth
In the first hours i sacked every barrel in every house i could find. At level 10 i didn't bother anymore, I was very wealthy and left most monsters or containers unlooted. Looting is an important part of RPGs. Its the reward for turning every stone you come across. With the abundance of vendor junk you find, this reward quickly turns into a meaningless routine. This could be fixed by reducing the amount of items you find. I'm not talking about the quality, just the quantity. Also increase the costs for repairing, crafting and upgrading significantly. This game needs a money sink badly especially at higher levels.

Overleveling

There are so many locations to explore, that i (and i guess lots of other explorers) usually end up beeing way too powerful when i reach the point to continue with the main quest / main events, making those too easy. Now, if i wouldn't explore, the mainquests would be a challenge but they reward so much exp, that most other locations are trivial. Why would i go back and do low level locations when theres no challenge? This and some ridiculous overpowered mechanics (hint: Broadhead Bolt) allow me to kill enemies that are 10+ levels above me.

I'm not sure how to fix that, all solutions i can come up with either limit the players freedom or a system, that adjusts monster level to the player level, which usually does'nt work very well.

Item quantity/Carry limit

After a playtime of 3 days + i checked my inventory. When i sell all unused weapons and junk im at 98 of 160. The excessive amount of crafting stuff i carry arround made my jaw drop. And its uselessness.

Potions, oils and bombs refill when meditating, whats the point of all the herbs then? The abundance of alcohest renders meditating too powerful. The decision when to meditate should be cruicial. Add some drawbacks to meditation and make it a valuable option that you don't use easy.

As for the other crafting materials, those should be used when repairing weapons and gear. You cant reforge / repair a sword if you don't put in some iron or, as for the lore, some magic components. That way crafting materials would have more use then just making that new seat armor / weapon you want for the next 5 levels.

Roach
I like riding Roach. I really do. Just Roach needs some small tweaks. Like not stopping at a 10inch fence even i frenetically mash the jump button . Or getting stuck in a bush when i whistle for him. Or a molehill. Or a pebble stone....you get the idea. I just played Red Dead Redemption to clarify if i had flawed memories ;) For me, it just ruins the immersion when i chase someone and that stupid horse stops for no reason. No reason meaning a little birch twig that was too close for Roach.

The above is just my opinion, no need to start a flamewar =)

Last edited:
I've got a few requests:

- Bring back the TW2 inventory system (after the UI overhaul and Enhanced Edition). It was much easier and better organised as a list, and had multiple options for sorting (alphabetical, by weight, by price and such). Also, separate bombs, potions, alchemy and crafting into their own categories, as well as armour weapons and upgrades, like oils and whetstones (once again, like in TW2). TL;DR: list view, more sorting options and more categories.

- Make Roach more responsive - pressing Shift twice only lets him gallop after a noticeable delay.

- Fix the full screen/borderless windowed bug, i.e. game starting in the latter mode despite setting the game at full screen mode. Or do not reduce performance in borderless windowed mode.

- Allow use of the cursor in the Sign/consumables menu.

- Fix overclocking performance and stability. TW3 crashes all the time (about once every 3-4 hours) with an overclocked GPU.

I would love to be able to scroll over the empty slots in the inventory. I've had numerous times where I sell something and the surrounding empty slots make it impossible to get to the item at the bottom, it's normally supposed to jump to whatever the next item is but that doesn't always work.

Oh and if I'm in a shop if I had to press A or X on the category (Equipment / Usable Items / Alchemy / ect.) in order to show the items in that slot it would stop trying to load it every time I try to scroll over to the Shop inventory. Making the UI interaction much easier.

(PS To hardcore fanboys don't give me that PC master blah blah I play on PC with gamepads or sometimes I use a console because my PC can't handle new games like this without another blood sacrifice... uhm I mean money. And besides I only prefer PC if it's a first person game)

Yes, the AI is sometimes a bit strange. :) I remember climbing from a river up a hill to a bandit tower. Upon approaching the bandits they draw their weapons and run down the path... away from me, then finally turn around and attacking me. One could clearly see that it was intended that Geralt comes up the path :D
or in a fishermens village, there was this boy running maybe 4 times into Geralt who didn't move at all...

Last edited:
Make an option to only have Hairworks on in cutscenes. It's a massive resource hog and in regular gameplay, it doesn't really make all that much of a difference. I don't even notice whether it's on - except in cutscenes. So if I could have the better hair there, where I actually pay attention to it, and not in regular gameplay, where it just wreaks havoc on my framerate, I think that would make a lot of sense.

Hi,

I'd like to have an option to sort the inventory by weight, so weight/drop/sell decision making will be done in the most time effective way, and not by endlessly searching for the surprisingly heavy items.

Thanks,
Tom

There are two main romances, Triss and Yennefer. They are done very well. The main weakness as I see it is some lack of control over the relationships. They are handled in isolation. There is no opportunity to talk to both women at the same time and hash things out. Plus, there's little to no explanation of what's happened with Triss between 2 & 3. Dykstra (sp?) clues us in that Triss and Geralt break up one week after he saves her life at the end of Witcher 2, which is just silly nonsense. I'd pay for a dlc that fleshes this out a bit more. Plus, there's the mind reading complication. Yennefer can clearly read Geralt's mind. There's no reason for there to be any misunderstanding between him and her regarding Triss. I don't expect this to be a romance sim, but it's clearly an important part of the story and I think it deserves a bit more attention and clarification. Just nitpicks from me, this is my favorite pc game of all time. Very well done.

As we know from Witcher 1, Geralt used to sleep around a lot. Rendering an entire "sex scene" takes too much developers' time and also brings the pesky question of "where to draw the line." As a result, we have bland sex scenes and Geralt seems much less of the womanizer he was. For the upcoming expansions, can we just have the good ol' "sex cards" back, which solved the above issues so nicely?

the game was a overall experience i love it if i listen to me i would stay in this world forever ( finish the game at 100 % all quest , sidequest ? point , armor craft all , gwent ect ) save fame say 2 day of play but i thing if i calculate all i say between 110 and 120 hours of play . the stroy finish now like i want but it was a result of my choice i think i finish neutral . there is much more to explore with all the region they can create but i prefer to go rea the new book for now :) take a break from my pc :) have a nice day all

Is there any items storage in the game? If it`s not, it would be great to have one. The reason is, player is said to keep his witcher armor in case of upgrade, and there is a lot of another cool stuff in the game, so the invenory is not big enough even with horse bags to keep all of that.
What if Geralt could place his stuff in Vivaldy`s bank and, for example, pay a rent for the storage?
I don`t want to ruin my game experience by installing mods, but i don`t want to sale cool items to get another cool item. I want to keep them all =)

What if Geralt could place his stuff in Vivaldy`s bank and, for example, pay a rent for the storage?
I have proposed something similar, just instead of paying rent there could be some DLC including quest for Vivaldi, anyways he´s the best possible character for storing items.

+1 On 3D Vision support. Well there is CM but that sucks, Community is working on a mod and some parts are already okay but crashes are increased and seem to be Engine/Driver related. May 1.05 already fixes this?

+1 On additional storage by DLC. Well, you could Drop everything on one place - but there are cases where drops wasn't anymore some time.

+1 On sort option in Inventory by ..... Name/weight/type/quantity/time first entered/last change....

+1 On the leveling - meaning tighten the quest level if you're above it.

+1 On better Loot System - way to many with to many crap

+1 On "It would be lovely to have the ppl rly talking, may even us with them but i am already happy to seem more then few general sentences"

+1 On "when buying items (mostly alchemy and crafting), show us how many of them we already have in inventory"

+1 On Better looks of most Armor in general. I like the idea of a "School of Wolf" enhanced set.

Not sure if already mentioned: Some visible difference on map when you gathered everything "usefull" Meaning bought and/or played Gwint Cards, Maps & Co, everything that is quest related. The reason why is simple - especially on start you don't got a good card set or much money to get everything. And afterwards on these huge maps it's hard to keep track where you gathered everything an where not.

Also some option to zoom map in an especially out on a more expanded level than currently would be nice.

Last edited:
Is there a way to disable the automatic reset of the camera position while on horseback/in a boat?

I join the question, please give us some light! (..or even better an option to toggle between this need.) Thanks a lot.

---------- Updated at 11:15 PM ----------

I just want to reinforce the (not new) suggestion, indeed we need this, please make it possible to sort the inventory by weight/alphabetic/quantity/price...
Some way to storage our things, it's a huge collection of all kind of items, and we can't carry all at time, please add some way. Thanks a lot. (PS4 user)

So I find the menu navigating to get to be a little tiresome when I go to use items I created with alchemy. Especially when you play on the hardest difficulty as I do and use those items quite often. I play on Xbox One and the menu navigation is just a little laggy and jumps around if you try and go to fast. I understand this is bound to happen due to the hundreds probably thousands of different objects you are carrying, but I was wondering if there was a way to possibly implement a faster access to items crafted such as potions, decotions, oils, etc, with the LB button, or the "quick access menu."

When the menu opens up, with Xbox, B returns to game, A selects your sign and or equipped items, and X takes you to meditation. I believe that the quick meditation button could be all around replaced by opening up another menu where you are still in battle but time has slowed, but you can select which potion, Decotion, you would like to use and quickly return to battle. OR, add another option in the quick access menu with the Y button to open the quick potion menu.

I understand that is what the consumables slots are for, however, I prefer to have food or sometimes a torch in the slot, and who knows what else I find I still have yet to beat the game. I feel that quick potion access menu would make the battling much more intense and faster paced, at least for console users where pausing and navigating through the menus can just feel like a chore.

It really does kills immersion and this is my main gripe with the game - and if you turn them off then you miss on so many stuff unless you're masochistic enough to comb every last part of map. I mostly see this as problem in land design, there are both old and newer open-world RPGs out there that are managing this a lot better.

Personally tho.. if you don't have the question marks on, you could easily miss out on quests and important gear that you may really need in that area.. running around blind, will save immersion, but probably add another 200 hours to the game if you just want to 'try' to find them that way... The GTAIV feathers, and GTAV space parts, are something I've always hated in these types of games because.... there's no way to find them unless you look for them in a strategy guide, because, once you've found 20/25 (for example), those last 5 become like looking for a needle in the haystack.

I say play with the question marks on (my personal taste), because I don't have the extra 200 hours to run around blindly while the game itself with everything ON is already 200+ hours.. Even with the questions marks ON, there are still secret things to find not listed on the map.. and those things only pop up once you come across them. I'd say save yourself some aggravation and keep them on, but that's just my opinion.

Yep I agree, I like having them on, otherwise I might miss out on some really cool quests and items, I like to explore but missing out doesn't really appeal to me! It isn't like Skyrim where there are a thousand markers on the map at once!

Top Bottom