• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
I don't know why I bother posting a thread when chances are it's just going to get placed in some random thread with a thousand other people posting to leave it burried in a sea of other posts. I'm sure mods just jump the gun on here and or feel the need to be seen as "doing their job" but that's just my opinion.

Fix the Act 3, Eredin characterization and choices and consequences
Spoiler
I mean, what exactly is the point of Brothers in Arm if the Kaer Morhen Battle is the same?

Can't agree with you more. The inventory system is a mess. I would really like to see an oils and potions hot bar mechanism. Better yet would be a would a way to identify an enemy and in a single keystroke have Geralt apply the most appropriate oil.

Note to developers - your inventory and vendor interfaces are not well thought out. Buying selling and crafting are much harder than they should be. Just buying a sword requires me to interface with the vendor, exit that, go back into my inventory to equip the item, and then go back to the vendor to sell my old sword. T E D I O U S ! ! !

Last edited:
First off the game is amazing and I love playing it.
1.I don't need the journal to default to a main quest every time I finish a quest. I'd rather it go to no quest selected state where I pick the quest and then when I open the journal it snaps right to my selected quest rather than me having to fumble through the quest menu every time there's an update to the quest I'm already on.
2.Gwent- set the keyboard so that it uses the w,a,s,d keys for selecting cards and if that can't be done fix the bug with the arrow keys where I simply cannot select cards, at times, without using the mouse.
3.Inventory-a separate tab for oils and potions
4.Inventory- for whatever reason while using the keyboard if I move up to the tabs sometimes it pops right back down to the inventory slot I move it back to the tab and again it moves down almost like the mouse pointer is somehow interfering with the key the presses even though I'm not at all moving the mouse.
5.There are times where Roach simply does not follow the direction of the mouse its almost as if I were just holding down the shift key by itself and the horse went into auto pilot mode even though I'm holding down both the shift and w keys.
6.There are times where the game takes you out of the combat stance even though you're in a close quarter combat situation. I've been in a small enclosed space fighting three enemies and when I tried to roll Geralt jumped straight up in the air. It does this same thing when it decides to auto sheath the weapon out of the blue.
7.A further reduction of xp from main quests from either a mode or a mod allowing the completionist player to do all the quests in any given area without fear of over leveling. I want to experience everything the game has to offer from a single playthrough without the fear of an OP character that makes the game a cakewalk even on DM.

Last edited:
Double tap block for Quen Cast?

I'm getting a bit frustrated at times when I continually have to switch between signs, particulalry against high level enemies where I need to cast quen. Mostly this is cause the sign switching can be sluggish at times. It would be great if you could apply a number of quick ways to cast certain signs?
What I would like is a double-tap block (L2 on PS4) to cast Quen.
It would also be nice to be able to favourite a second sign so double-tapping R2 casts that.

It would be great if you took full advantage of control layouts, for both PC and consoles.

Hey Red,

Could you guys let us view our swords properly in a separate tab like when you click on it or whatever a separate tab comes out to admire our grand swords.

PS4 player here, I really need the option to turn off the talk button prompts and herb prompts and button icons, it's perfect while on horse but as soon as I'm on the ground walking again, all this shit pops up in my face when I see people or plants! PLEASE LET ME TURN THAT OFF TOOOOOOO!! lol thanks :)

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but the one thing that drives me mad is the lack of

FAST TRAVEL ON HORSES.

Seriously, getting off Roach to interact with the damn signpost to fast travel, then having to call Roach again before climb on it is one of the biggest annoyance ever.

Also, it would be really nice if you had

AREA LOOTING

I.e. if you have 10 ordinary (yellow-highlighted) chests stacked one on top fhe other, just loot all of them. Climbing on top of a crate to find the correct angle to loot that one crate behind it is just an unfun waste of time.

It would be nice to have original option for UI size. I mean the size of fonts and UI (inventory , journal, etc.) like it was from the get go. Just make a third option - medium, for those who need a little bigger text.

Add sorting mechanics for inventory (Alphabet, weight, type ot item) and journal (sub sections for different types of completed quests). Also, it would be nice to have completed quests listed in order of completion. It's very annoying to go through tons of completed quests to read details for the last completed quest.

Do something about the horse spawn. It's awful 90% ot time. And what about auto-jump over broken bridges? Give it a thought.

When Character entries are updated it's hard to know which one has been updated. Make something so that it would take longer for notification icon to disappear upon highlighting an updated entry.

Some icons doesn't appear on the global map until you are close to merchants, herbalists or blacksmiths.

Less damage from falling.

Option for not refilling potions, bombs, etc. during meditation. Sometimes i just want to wait and i certainly don't want to use "red bottle" to refill single bomb or potion.

Love the game so far. Thank you for making

3 suggestions - ps4 version
1. Click touch pad takes you straight to map instead of choice screen. Constant double click annoying
2. Provide a direction bar option on the GUI like fallout 3 and skyrim. This way I can look at the game while playing instead of the minimap all the time. I would love love love this please!!!!!
3. As others suggested make it so you can loot where you look not just where geralt is facing. And increase distance from loot object 50%. Maybe loot from horseback too?

Thank you.

The camera seems to have a limited range. You can't look all the way down or up, and when looting in huts this becomes an annoyance as you're trying to see what's on the ground in front of you but the camera just can't get there.

I'm getting a bit frustrated at times when I continually have to switch between signs, particulalry against high level enemies where I need to cast quen. Mostly this is cause the sign switching can be sluggish at times. It would be great if you could apply a number of quick ways to cast certain signs?
What I would like is a double-tap block (L2 on PS4) to cast Quen.
It would also be nice to be able to favourite a second sign so double-tapping R2 casts that.

It would be great if you took full advantage of control layouts, for both PC and consoles.

You can change signs while in combat by holding L2 and then using left/right on the dpad dude, wasn't sure from your post if you were aware of this so thought I would mention it :)

Request/Suggestions for CD Projekt

I have some request/suggestions:

1) DLC Armor Upgrade Suggestions: I would like very much that you will do other armor with this style (with skirt), I have always liked so the armor then CD Projekt hope you will do with the other armor "skirt" or "cloak" or as they call it, of course, with upgrades that modify the armor.

Like that:

2) Difficulty Gwent: I would like the difficulty "expert" if you can.

3) Gwent Rewards Cards: I'd like A LOT if the rewards after beating a merchant to repeatedly receive cards Gwent (not rare of course), as the Triple Triad from Final Fantasy VIII that when beat a challenger always gave a card.

4) DLC Suggestion House: CD Projekt can do a DLC where we have a house to store items? I'd like to have all the weapons in the game and deposit them at home, selling them without losing them or take them apart.

5) Time Climate Customizable: If you can customize the time climate in the sense such as "Rain Time: OFF" etc ... the rain time eat much FPS.

6) I noticed that in my language "Italian" the horse is called in a wrong way, Geralt calls him "Roche" or something like that, instead of "Italian" the horse is called "Rutilia" why?

7) IA Horse: Really painful because when the horse stops before a battle starts getting in the way when you attack, then one does not jump obstacle stops instead Skyrim horses jumping over obstacles, you can do something IA Horse?

Last edited:
Hi, I've finally finished the game and it's one of the best RPG I've ever played , but I have a few suggestions for devs:

1.The leveling mechanism should be polished more or even redesigned, such as add more high levels(LV30+) enemies to kill, more high levels quests to do, or just introduce enemy level scaling(and remove weapon scaling). Because right now most enemies become too easy to kill and can barely harm you when you reach high levels , and there are not too many high levels quests to do either. Although someone claims the game has no level cap(but I think it actually has), but you can kill most enemies just by 2 or 1 blow when you're high levels, it makes the fighting very boring when your level is too high and hinders the pleasure and purpose of leveling up your character.

2.At least add something like "New Game+" mode to increase the challenge and balance in high levels, if you don't want adding more high levels enemies, quests, or enemy level scaling.

3. Hope you can add more replayable mini games or events like the Gwent game which player can continuesly do with no ends, such as arena fighting, taking replayable small contracts to kill regular monsters or bandits, even fishing or cooking...etc.

Thanks for your reading.

Last edited:
Top Bottom