• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Still something I have to say in case there is no other game like this for my rest life.
First.I'd like to ask you to upgrade property panel of armor and weapon.Putting description or phrease or small stories about the history or things about this weapon in property panel,at bottom of it is best.Espacially the legendary sword or blade.For example.This "Dragon Hater" used to belong to a knight who ran from his lord.After he slayed the dragon that dangerred city.The lord finally asked him to return and offer him what he wants.After that,he became a drunk and one night he lost his blade and money after losing the gwent game against a thief who obviously cheat in it.Finally he was executed by the lord and rhe blade was never found.And here it is in mine,Geralt's hand.Remember RPG is all about history,philosophy and stories.Putting more stories and things to say in your weapon is forever a best and easiest way to enhance the game interesting.
Second,I 'd like to say the using igni to interact with objects that has fire is now became a signature of Witcher3.But you didn't make max use of it.If igni can do that much.then you can make it useful in the mainline story or quest.For example,when Geralt was investigating something.He suddenly witch sensed strangers or monster coming nearby,He has to disappear,so he light out all fire in this room using igni and hide somewhere to see what is coming.Or maybe when Geralt was doing "something" with Triss ,suddenly he smiled this ,this he never forgot at first time,"Yen ,oh my god",light out,I have to runaway.....haha.I am kidding.What i mean is that you should use igni much more useful in the game,make the gamer think of using it to do things.
Finally,actually I forgot what i want to say finally,anyway that's pretty the most of it.If i recall ,i will talk again.Thanks.

My review of yours: 5/10, you could try to be edgier and try to grasp at more straws overlooking the game's strong points.
Chill out man,fans don't put out the fire from another fan's ideas and ways to talk.Enemy did that.
Not even mention no real professional here and we all want what is best for this game in the simple way we think ourselves.Nothing more.

Patch request - I posted the details in the story forum because I can't explain it without a ton of spoilers, but here's the bare essentials: TW3 allows you to import a save game from any point in TW2, and decisions that have not been made at that point then cause bugged results in TW3. I really think this needs to be patched so that you can only import from the end of TW2 and not somewhere in the middle of the story.

Oh,finally I recalled.It's about "The Wolven Storm".Looks like it's not in OST or anywhere.Too many people likes it.Someone even make the music score out of it.
Pls consider do something about this song.I mean i really want to know who is the real one writes it.

Which is precisely what would make it awful.

---------- Updated at 10:40 AM ----------

Uh, no. I didn't.
Which maybe proves that your reading comprehension is probably even worse that your understanding of good core design.

There's nothing meaningful to rebuke in your arbitrary and unsubstantiated claim that "the combat is a complete disaster" and "worse than Assassin's Creed". You didn't back it with any proper argument and yes, I think it's simply bullshit.

if you are under the delusion your time is so precious, go and waste it on something else instead of trying to ruing good things for everyone else who cares about good mechanics.
Being forced to reach a fast travel point to move between large distances is essential in giving meaning to things like the feeling of being in danger when you adventure in a new, dangerous zone or dungeon; it gives the world a proper sense of place and gives relative distances a meaning; it allows the developers to design encounters under the assumption that you'll need to transit through key points and you won't necessarily be able to zip around anywhere at any time... and so on.

Which are all minute, subtle tricks TW3 makes plenty of use of and your suggestion would ruin most of it.

its disappointing that we couldn't have a meaningful discussion and you had to resort to name calling and such. As for worse than Assassins Creed, look I am not going to say that Assassins Creed had a great combat ysystem, but it at least worked as intended. Shadow of Mordor would have been a more meaningful comparison .The Arkham games on the otherhand have perfect combat as far as I'm concerned and I'd love to see more games mimic that.
I will admit that in TW3, the combat became less of an issue as the game wore on because I began to adapt to it, although I still got annoyed by it in quite a few places.

As as for my opinion on fast travel, I take issue about you saying I'm "ruining good things for everyone else". How so? How would such a system ruin your enjoyment? It doesn't since, you aren't required to use it. That's the key point, YOU ARENT REQUIRED TO USE IT. My proposed fast travel system were implemented you would still have the option use it in a way that suites your preferences. You would still be able to walk from Crows Nest to Novagrad if you so felt the need. I, on the otherhand, when I exit a cave would love to be able to open my map and immediately be able to travel to a fast travel marker. Yes, in most instances a fast travel marker was almost always reasonably close and they rarely took less than a few minutes to reach one, but after the 100th quest that time begins to add up.

Hi, this is my first Post (I'm not born into the english language, so please sorry, when I make mistakes :) )
First of all: I love the game. It's better to say, I'm obsessed with it.

It is very rare that I buy a game, start it with very high expectations and nearly every thing is as good as I thought or better.
I'm such a giant fan of Ciri and it is such a pleasure, that she finally is part of the Story.
....and Yennefer came back, I mean... Wow!

The graphics are amazing. The landscape is so lovely. I'm a viking reenactor, so I love Skellige so much. The soundtrack is amazing and gave me a wonderful feeling.
The story is... well let me say it this way. Many parts of the main quests had such emotinal moments that I screamed and cried out loud. I was sad in some moments, I was super happy in some moments.
I'm now at my thrid playhtrough (thank god I had a holyday ;) ) And still love it.
And even the side quests are full of great story. There was the one with the black pearl, which nearly made me cry.

And now, the evil 'but'
But there is one thing I do not like. It's nothing about the game in a direct way. It's more a thing with the novels.
Why is the story about Emyhr's true intentions about Ciri and Ciri's double so different?

I mean: Ciri's double is completely cut out off the game, and this make some serious problems. Plus: Emhyr tells everybody who Ciri is: His daughter. But a big part of the novels were, that Emhyr "killed" Duny, so he can impregnate Ciri (without showing incest in public... and for other things, cause he can be emperor again and so...)
And as much as I love Ciri, but in the novels, she is not the one who end the White Cold. It's her grandchild (this is the reason why "everybody" wants to get her pregnant with the "right" father)

I love the game so much, and don't want to criticize some things. But those things about Emhyr, Ciri and Ciri's double are a break with the plot of the novels.
This is bad, cause the games were very near to the story of the novels so far (want to say perfect with nearly no changes).
But why those big changes?

But okay. This is the only big thing I can tell bad about the game. And to be honest, nothing about the game, more about the novel story.

I like Witcher 3 and for the moment I cannot play any other game :)

Last edited:
If CDPr reads these I have to ask what the hell were they thinking when they came up with the 50 headshots achievement.
Did they bother to play test it and not realize it would be a frustrating tedious pile of crap. The game gives you no indication if you scored a headshot and we have no way to track it.

all of the other combat based achievements required 10 - 20 attempts, but this one required 50.

Not happy with Witcher 3

I've beat the game and I've just gotta say that, well, it's one of the biggest fuck-ups in gaming history.

For me, Witcher 2 was the near-perfect game - nothing was superfluous, everything was incredibly intensive, the plot was enthralling, I loved the political intrigue and I loved the characters. The only thing left wanting was the cliffhanger ending.

And now comes Witcher 3 and what does it do? Instead of answering the questions posed by the TW2's ending, it decides that "screw this shit, let's start a new story altogether". I battled hard for Upper Aedirn, I gave my all for Saskia and Iorveth and I'll remember Iorveth's word forever (you are the most noble human being I have ever met), and to what avail? I didn't make that ultimate effort just for it to be completely forgotten and ploughed by some Nilfgaard.

Just gotta wonder what CD Projekt is thinking - you can't just brush off everything the player has worked for in the previous game with a one, careless sweep. It's crazy, it's incredibly unrewarding. This doesn't mean that I don't like Ciri and her story - no, I positively love her, her scenes were probably the only thing which kept the inconsistent game above the waterline - but you can't just brush off the previous game!

I mean, I don't think it's too much to ask to have at least someone mentioning Upper Aedirn or Saskia - but it seems that nobody cares. Yeah, in TW2 Dandelion said that Vergen isn't some whore you can plough once and forget, but ironically, it seems that this was the case, after all. In general it just feels like that CD Projekt has sacrificed storytelling continuity for easy accessibility, which makes business sense but which totally betrays dedicated, long-time fans of the franchise.

Right now, I just feel really confused and disappointed. Fours years I've waited, and instead of a stomach full of sweets, TW3 only gives me a few droplets of sugar. I hated the open world as well because it was neither here nor there and it gave no additional value to the game, but I could have forgiven the game for that if only it had given better closure to the story started in TW1 and TW2. Now it only tells a cute, but terribly inconsistent story of Ciri. TW3 would be a good standalone game, but for a veteran like me, it's just below par. It doesn't deliver. And once again, it doesn't give sufficient closure to the story.

I'm considering really hard now whether it will be worth to buy the expansions. Maybe if Ciri's the protagonist... Anyway, I'll probably go back to Witcher 2 now and imagine TW3 never existed... Can't wait to experience the climax of Loc Muinne again. That was the stuff.

First witcher game i play, didnt play previous ones, yesterday i bought witcher 2 because this one is so fantastic , i wont say much and be too long, just wanna describe this game as the best game ever released in gaming history, never been enjoying a game as much as i do now, this game simply gives value for every cent you spend.

only thing that annoyed me is skills slots are very few considering the amount of skills you have, also upgrading a skill and place it on one of the slots doesnt carry over the previous ones which is awkward behavior and uncalled for to be honest, i hope a mod can be released to correct this. YES i do understand you will be overpowered as hell and some people will not like it, but it could be alot better if they included it in the difficulty options, like if you choose this level of difficulty then upgraded skills wont carry over and limit slots instead of limiting it for all difficulty levels. this way they would please everyone.

regarding bugs, some people dont get it, they dont understand that even if you have an army of testers, bugs will still occur because its a software and this is rule no.1, there is no bugs free software, but the difference between softwares is the severity of bugs, for such a huge game and diversity of story, this game is one of the top quality products that you can ever imagine. and yet great support and fast patches to address and fix bugs, so if you one of those crying everyday for a bug to be fixed then stop buying softwares (aka games) on their first days as you will encounter bugs no matter what you do and just wait 3-4 weeks until all major issues have been sorted out as its better than keep crying everyday.

Last edited:
I'm thinking it would be nice if they made potions consumable from the inventory. It's really tiresome to go in the menu equip golden oriole (for example), exit the menu, press the button to consume it, go back in the menu, re-equip the healing consumable it replaced in the slots. It would alleviate a lot of annoyance and should be unavailable during combat.

They are consumable from the inventory. You do not have to equip them to use them. Just select the potion and hit the use key/button.

They are consumable from the inventory. You do not have to equip them to use them. Just select the potion and hit the use key/button.

What use key button? The one you use to interact? That just places it in the quick slots.

Edit: Just went to try it and it does indeed work. No idea how I fucked it up b4

Last edited:
Glad you worked it out.

Wanted to add something positive to this thread. I was just watching a woman beat out the dust from a rug and I was amazed by the attention to detail. All the little things that went into just that one sandbox behavior for an NPC. Her stance, the way she wiped her brow and inspected her work. It's so obvious that whoever did that really wanted to get it right. That one element, that one characteristic really does show throughout the game. The controls regularly frustrate me, but the game itself is magnificent.

kind of enjoy and something i don't enjoy ... the word wide and adventure is great but many bugs is the bigest thing i don't enjoy ...

glitch:
on the quest called "Posession", after partially defeating the Hym the quest tracker says to "go to the basement." On the way to the basement, if you don't climb down the ladder, it's possible to have Geralt get stuck. I attempted all the possible movements to get unstuck with no success and was forced to reload the most recent save. A fix for the bug would be appreciated, and save other players the same hasstle. a fix should be doable.

I have some request/suggestions:

1) DLC Armor Upgrade Suggestions: I would like very much that you will do other armor with this style (with skirt), I have always liked so the armor then CD Projekt hope you will do with the other armor "skirt" or "cloak" or as they call it, of course, with upgrades that modify the armor.

Like that:

2) Difficulty Gwent: I would like the difficulty "expert" if you can.

3) Gwent Rewards Cards: I'd like A LOT if the rewards after beating a merchant to repeatedly receive cards Gwent (not rare of course), as the Triple Triad from Final Fantasy VIII that when beat a challenger always gave a card.

4) DLC Suggestion House: CD Projekt can do a DLC where we have a house to store items? I'd like to have all the weapons in the game and deposit them at home, selling them without losing them or take them apart.

5) Time Climate Customizable: If you can customize the time climate in the sense such as "Rain Time: OFF" etc ... the rain time eat much FPS.

6) I noticed that in my language "Italian" the horse is called in a wrong way, Geralt calls him "Roche" or something like that, instead of "Italian" the horse is called "Rutilia" why?

7) IA Horse: Really painful because when the horse stops before a battle starts getting in the way when you attack, then one does not jump obstacle stops instead Skyrim horses jumping over obstacles, you can do something IA Horse?

Add another my suggestion for DLC's, have the cape and hood as E3:

I LOVE this game. My main problem so far has just been the inability to pause cutscenes. There have been many occasions where I'm playing and theres a cutscene going on, and I get a phone call, or some other thing that requires my attention, but then I can't get to it as I cant pause the cutscene. I am sure many others might also be having the same issue.

Is there any way to add in a feature to pause cutscenes? Let us know.

Thanks a lot for the amazing game. :D

FONT SIZE!

I really haven't seen anyone else bring this up (although I haven't been looking too hard). I'd like to play with a larger screen and lay back, but it's impossible with the text being so small. Subtitles are illegible, forget about those quest notes you just picked up. Not to mention when looking in your inventory for that one potion that you remember but it's the same colour as that other one.

The only way this game can be played at the moment is less then 30cm away from the screen, which isn't even healthy for anyone.

If there's one small and seems to be fairly easy change/addon/menu option in settings for font size. I'd appreciate it massively. As for now I have to stick paying in intervals to make sure I don't get headaches.

Top Bottom