• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Before reading, I did get my monies worth and the game was an "just" an ok closer for the series, but I doubt I will purchase another Game from CD Projekt RED again. I will miss the Witcher series and whatever they make in the future.

/snip

I was with you in support but not agreement when you started this post, as i believe customers should vote with the wallets and a game can't be all things to all people. So some people are going to play a game and not like it. But then you just went full on QQ mode.

The TL; DR of this original post is a temper tantrum that the game isn't exactly how you imagined it was in your head and you blame CDPR for not delivering on what you manufactured in your own head.

As a PC gamer i don't feel turned on because well i am a rational person.

Some people you just can't please. But if CDPR games are not your cup of tea then by all means go were you can find a game you enjoy. Or are you going to continue to hang about because the real point of this thread was to get attention?

Last edited:
Some thoughts and observations after almost 2 playthroughs;

In general the game is very pretty, I like the weather effects and the lighting especially. The Velen + Novigrad map is the area I enjoyed the most, the war and death ridden Velen is fantastic, this questline is one of the most enjoyable I have ever had the pleasure to play, the blood baron is my favourite character hands down, great voice acting, inspired. Novigrad is simply wonderful, so alive and full of character, basing it on medieval Amsterdam was a great decision, simply breathtaking at times. Oh and Sigi Dijkstra is a freaking awesome character!

Skellege was a bit disappointing (General consensus seems most players enjoyed the 1st half much more), in my opinion mostly because of technical reasons, the excessive use of fog to cover lod distance is too painfully obvious over large bodies of water(this is the biggest visual shortcoming of the game as I see it), I thought sailing the seas a la Windwaker would be really enjoyable.......nope, really boring with repetitive siren slaughters over the general ugliness and emptiness . Someone at CDR, for some reason or another decided to opened up several fast travel points without the player having to visit them once on this map alone, interesting decision, maybe he/she wasn't happy with the way it turned out either. Other then that the character movement need to be tighter, even at the expense of animation, its too frustrating especially when in close quarters, and speaking of close quarters I never had motion sickness problems with 3rd person games but the fov here is ridiculously low. We are having headaches playing your game CDR, please fix asap!

Could say a lot more , positive and negative, but time is short and I need to finish my 2nd playthrough , Thank you for this wonderful experience and your continued support is very much appreciated, you can make it even better! Cheers..

Apart from technical bugs everything was great about his game until after the end of the game(post credit world) i was left alone in the vast witcher castle. I was hoping to see people around and then talk to them about the battle won. [Spoiler Start] >I went to Vizima to see Ciri. (Ciri became empress in my ending) but there was no Ciri. How terribly i was alone. I couldnt even see Triss and my new home. <[Spoiler End]

After a whole episode of complete immersion with the characters and story suddenly everyone was gone!. I decided i would not do the remaining side quests in this post credit lonely and cold world.

Last edited:
It would be a good idea to make the quest objects you no longer need to be placed into separate category in the inventory/disappear/be marked somehow so you know they are no longer relevant.

Last edited:
TW3 Team, I wanted to take a few minutes to provide some feedback on your highly anticipated title, "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt". First, you should know that I am a new patron of The Witcher series. Initially, I was highly disappointed with the game in general because of the "save bug". I lost approximately 10 hours of game play. I wrote CDPR's support team and received a very cordial and timely response. It was NOT an automated reply. This simple act was more than enough to convince me that CDPR is a legit organization worthy of my time and support. I have since invested over 200 hours of game play and it goes without saying that I am more than satisfied with my investment. After perusing through these forums and seeing so many fans only criticizing, I wanted to simply say job well done! I look forward to any and all future projects handled by your team. Please keep up the amazing work and thanks for your time.

After perusing through these forums and seeing so many fans only criticizing, I wanted to simply say job well done! I look forward to any and all future projects handled by your team. Please keep up the amazing work and thanks for your time.

The devs want to know where they could improve the game. Consequently the need for feedback and everybody here is just doing that. Its not criticism in a negative sense. We all love the game and this the devs already know.

The devs want to know where they could improve the game. Consequently the need for feedback and everybody here is just doing that. Its not criticism in a negative sense. We all love the game and this the devs already know.

I understand the purpose of an open feedback forum. However, I felt that rather than focusing on what they can improve and the cons, I would emphasize my appreciation of what they did right. I have seen some very insightful and well thought out delivery of constructive criticism and some not so constructive. Either way, not many FANS simply say "Job well done!' Additionally, I posted this in the "General Feedback" forum and that is what I provided.

mass effect with swords. devolves into a socialite slugfest late game. expected more.

gameplay: too easy - BNBB, L1 sword good to L15, L15 sword good to L30. no skill points, runes, mutagens, oils, potions, etc... only cat/food/yrden/quen. entire upgrades system is pointless/unused/wasted feature.

gwent: too easy, 2 losses out of 50+. not even a card game, it's a pixel hoarding game.

ciri: too easy, OP, love those final missions, 1-hit-kills. lol... kill like 10 dudes with 1 alt...

crafting is a hopeless mechanic. can buy/find better gear in 90% of cases. 90% of crafting materials never touched. sitting on a mountain of 35k gold, and hoards of materials. i may decide to become a merchant, not witcher.

no further reviews required.

can haz game? not movie? thanks...

Last edited:
mass effect with swords. devolves into a socialite slugfest late game. expected more.

gameplay: too easy - BNBB, L1 sword good to L15, L15 sword good to L30. no skill points, runes, mutagens, oils, potions, etc... only cat/food/yrden/quen. entire upgrades system is pointless/unused/wasted feature.

gwent: too easy, 2 losses out of 50+. not even a card game, it's a pixel hoarding game.

ciri: too easy, OP, love those final missions, 1-hit-kills. lol... kill like 10 dudes with 1 alt...

crafting is a hopeless mechanic. can buy/find better gear in 90% of cases. 90% of crafting materials never touched. sitting on a mountain of 35k gold, and hoards of materials. i may decide to become a merchant, not witcher.

no further reviews required.

can haz game? not movie? thanks...

Best review on the Web. To add some of my own observations. I'm sitting on a 60k pile of gold and it's getting progressively larger as I play. Big world but empty. Points of interest: White Orchard/Novigrad/Baron/Kaer Morhen/Skellige Main Fort. Everywhere else is useless, just some boring side stuff.

I just picked up this game at the weekend and I have to say its brilliant, so much to see and do its a little overwhelming !

There are 3 things that I have think could be improved though from my early playing time:

1) Swimming - very clunky and awkward, I keep stopping and turning around in the water, the controls for swimming are similar to GTA but the mechanics don't seem to work as smoothly.
2) The Horse, when you call it it sometimes takes ages to arrive and gets stuck on everything in between itself and my character
3) Picking up things from the ground, because you cant tilt the camera all the way down it takes a few attempts sometimes to get things from the floor.

Please bring back the Arena mode from The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition into The Witcher 3 someway somehow via one of the two expansions or as it's own separate download. That would be an awesome way to add even more longevity into an already massive game, especially if we've completed the game. Since there aren't any randomly generated quests we can repeat several times over. Once all the question marks are all clear there's nothing left to do besides start a new playthrough. Also for us console users we need more than 10 save slots.

Geralts 3D model in the inventory should be able to spin around, so we can see him front side and back.
A full 360 Geralt in the inventory menu would be really awesome!

Best review on the Web. To add some of my own observations. I'm sitting on a 60k pile of gold and it's getting progressively larger as I play. Big world but empty. Points of interest: White Orchard/Novigrad/Baron/Kaer Morhen/Skellige Main Fort. Everywhere else is useless, just some boring side stuff.

you mean empty like lacking the main characters after story completion? game is lacking any sort of afterlife... you can go around and grind some quests. can't play gwent with pals tho, can't talk to them to catch up... i dunno, i'm left with such a feeling of disgust... so much social drama then it drops you into an empty abyss.

The Horse, when you call it it sometimes takes ages to arrive and gets stuck on everything in between itself and my character

not just the horse, enemies too... when they want to turn, and bump into a wall, they will freeze and stop moving, until you hit them.

my work here is done.

Last edited:
I am amazed.

I am honestly amazed at the sheer amount of content this game has. I mean Dragon Age: Inquisition or Skyrim were big games, but a lot of the stuff to do was MMO style "go here, kill whatever you find" quests. Witcher quests feel a lot more meaty and story-like, even the little ones like Dwarven Documents Dilemma in Novigrad.

I mean you do GET "go here, kill whatever you find" stuff in The Wild Hunt, but they're not quests. The game treats them with about as much interest as I do; "yeah, there's bandit camps and whatnot scattered around. Deal with 'em if you come across 'em I guess, now let me tell you about this Pellar fellow..."

And the Witcher Contracts! I love 'em. "You are a professional monster slayer in a world overrun with Horrible Things" sounds like a ready-made excuse for a bunch of "here is a guy who will ask you to kill eight orcs" quests. Instead you go scouting notice boards, talk to the contracter for information, haggle over price, interrogate witnesses, examine the scene, follow tracks...

Until I played Witcher 3, I would have sworn blind that any game world this big had to be spread thin. I wouldn't have believed it was possible as a practical matter to do otherwise. But it is. Witcher 3 is somehow the largest and deepest RPG I've played until now.

tell me your secrets cd projekt

how is this possible

are you wizards

what dark sorcery is this?!

Last edited:
GREAT GAME ! I really enjoy this Adventure.
What i do not like is -

1. To much worthless Items and scrap
2. Item Scaling is, in my opinion, a very bad decision
3. Treasures are all the same feckless stuff
4. Combat needs only a fast "Mousefinger", Klick and Kill System.

Top Bottom