TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum veteran
No, it is weird. GOG Galaxy D/L is 26GB, GOG Downloader and Manual is roughly 22GB.
If maramsp's math is right, then there are three different file sizes: 26 gigs, 22.42 gigs, and 21.95 gigs (which is what the downloader says; I'm using it since Galaxy is a bit half-baked at the moment).

Yay for surprises!

Unless it's a bad surprise that forces me to redownload 20 gigabytes, in which case heads will roll.

I have clicked on the INSTALL button..... CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!

Last edited:
I think the download links have been taken down. I can't download any of the files (non-Galaxy). Perhaps it wasn't meant to go live just yet?

I think the download links have been taken down. I can't download any of the files (non-Galaxy). Perhaps it wasn't meant to go live just yet?

I came back thinking I was doing something wrong, but I see I'm not the only one who can't get the gog downloader links :( :( :(

Oh well, time to wait a little longer.... 22GB, I expected much bigger, I'll get it in 3 hours... once everybody has stopped getting it XD

Question about difference between 26Gb galaxy and 22GB downloader still remains valid ......
If gog galaxy shows 22,4 why it's downloading 26?

Last edited:

Forum veteran
I came back thinking I was doing something wrong, but I see I'm not the only one who can't get the gog downloader links :( :( :(
I got a 404 trying to download in the browser, but found the GOG downloader files worked fine. Were you trying to download in the browser by accident? You have to click "more" and select the downloader links from a dropdown menu, and then it takes you here: https://www.gog.com/downloader/listing/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom