+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 35
Hello, CDPROJEKT, make it Availible on Steam and let us play "uses Aard" :hai:

The only people that make something "available" on Steam are Valve and since Valve sits on the West Coast of the US it will likely be unlocked on Steam in a few hours when it is morning to noon over there.

download speeds are fantastic right now! 1 gig down in two minutes or so :)

GOG Really redesigned some of there web pages, my collection of games looks a lot different now

It's apparently downloading for me through Galaxy, but I can't see the DL speed for some reason.. :-

Forum veteran
So after using GOG downloader and getting everything nice and downloaded, including a strange ~200-300 megabyte nameless file, all the files looked to be there. I went about verifying the cache and it told me all the files were broken (twas a valiant effort anyway), but skipping verification started installing files despite that. Some people were able to install the second game with broken files, leading to all sorts of issues, and that makes me wonder if it'd be possible with these files. Sure, the result would be a broken mess, but it might be vaguely playable or allow for some bizarre screenshots. Or maybe it'd just cancel the install at a certain point.

I'd try it myself, but I'm going to bed. Too tired to wait for an install maybe or maybe not finish.

i am downloading through the GOG downloader and it shows the speed in the bottom left corner
right now i am getting 7.36 MB/S

i am noticing two files on the web pages that don't have links yet to download

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Windows - patch:

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Windows - lang pack:

LTE seems to work much better than DSL in where I live. It stayed around 10 - 11,5 MB/s majority of the time and downloaded really fast. GOG servers seem to work fast all in all.

your wireless connection is faster then my wired cable, sheesh

course i have no monthly caps ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom