TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
your wireless connection is faster then my wired cable, sheesh

course i have no monthly caps ;)

Hehhee :) Well my employer pays my connection. Unfortunately that means I have to use it for work also :D

But:
With DSL I would have gotten around 2 MB/s max from previous experiences.

Last edited:
Steam will likely to get a pre-load option really soon. You can double click it and a small update window will pop up for a brief time then quickly closes.

Close Galaxy and relaunch, worked for me. The download picks up right where it left off.
Seems to be so. And at a whopping 100kb/s. I should be getting roughly 6mb/s but I guess the GOG severs are a bit busy now..

My crystal ball tells me there will be a couple corrupted files in the pre-load, then a major game breaking bug/GPU drivers issue which will be fixed a week or so after release. Naah, just trolling ;)

Seems to be so. And at a whopping 100kb/s. I should be getting roughly 6mb/s but I guess the GOG severs are a bit busy now..

That definitely shouldn't be happening. It was up to 26 Mb/s for me maybe an hour ago. You sure it's not something on your end?

If I download the game in the gog.com downloader will it appear in the gog galaxy?

Galaxy has an import feature for already installed games. Click on the plus (+) sign in the upper left corner, and it should be there. :)

---------- Updated at 06:18 PM ----------

Have the same issue, it must have something to do with certain servers being more loaded than others. We do have a week to pre-load, so I don't view it as that big of a deal. :)

The version I download through the GOG downloader is 19.7GB in size and is called "Windows installer - English". Does it include the Polish language files or do I have to download those separately?

gog downloader link on windows 21.97 go perhaps just french and have to download language pack afterward

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 42
Mu conection is telling me that American people have starting to join the download server too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom