TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@jmcc84 And 'what I'm saying for weeks !!! How can they be afraid CD Projekt if Steam is a DRM? For us Steam Users are only wasting your time, and I think the PS4 may have preload immediately, as the PSN is a DRM, GOG not know how it works.

To me we are only wasting precious days to download the game ... (35 GB)

You don´t want spoilers -> don´t watch leaked videos. Problem fixed

Jesus Christ common sense......................

We're not talking about spoilers because like you said you just do not watch them, but we are talking about the fact that many countries have already broken the D1, and we are still waiting for the preload (to me a futile waiting), missing nine days and release the game and still no preload.

a spolier for me is even seen a new monster i havent seen before, i want to experince the game myself, anyhow your making more sense then the other guy, but still i think its fear of hackers and as you say galaxy is new so probaby fear of severs overload to, anyway im glad i went with steam.. and i hope they will at least say when the preload is going to happen is i still have to format my pc for this game

I agree, I hate visual spoilers, too. The only thing I can recommend is not visiting any other sites other than those that have been designated as safe. This site is one of them.

@kingeliran I'm okay with it, and @mecha_fish is always spoilers even though they are of other languages, CD Projekt was afraid that it was "anticipated" the game? As I said days ago, and unfortunately always will so it is useless to wait for preload, I would put it already from the beginning, now the D1 has broken with other countries. (And surely others will break even)

CD Projekt then immediately put the preload to other platforms (PS4, Steam and GOG) is now useless to wait, I want to immediately download the 35 GB and no problems of slow servers.

For us Steam Users are only wasting your time, and I think the PS4 may have preload immediately, as the PSN is a DRM, GOG not know how it works.

I am under the impression that all PC platforms will be announced at the same time. Do not quote me on this. I believe this is because if one platform is released first, there would be backlash. The hold up, at least as I see it, is probably GOG Galaxy being a very new product. GOG needs to be ready to go before the others can. Plus the additional reasons GuyNwah mentioned on the previous page.

@mecha_fish So we have to wait for GOG is "ready"? lol

Yes. That is what I just said. I might also point out that there are other complexities involved, including legal and also general coordination of several major companies working together to make the preloads work. GuyNwah can probably provide a better speculation on how this is probably working, since he did so in his last comment.

GOG Galaxy not being ready is one reason and it's a very big reason and a very important reason, which is why I brought it up.

The preloads will be announced in a few days. I'm going to lay my bets on this Tuesday.

@mecha_fish Seriously though CD Projekt has taken this decision is the most stupid decision I've ever heard, seriously.

And 'as if the restaurant, the chef cooked dishes for a table, but not from the dishes to customers why not cooked all the dishes on the table .... obvious that for now I give the already cooked dishes to customers while. (I do not know if you understand the example)

Seriously I think it's a really stupid decision, and if GOG is not "ready" to make the preload? We have to download on May 19? CD Projekt seriously, wake up.

EDIT: And then I do not understand why if a platform GOG, should give trouble to other platforms Steam / PS4 that are ready.

@mecha_fish Seriously though CD Projekt has taken this decision is the most stupid decision I've ever heard, seriously.

And 'as if the restaurant, the chef cooked dishes for a table, but not from the dishes to customers why not cooked all the dishes on the table .... obvious that for now I give the already cooked dishes to customers while. (I do not know if you understand the example)

Seriously I think it's a really stupid decision, and if GOG is not "ready" to make the preload? We have to download on May 19? CD Projekt seriously, wake up.

EDIT: And then I do not understand why if a platform GOG, should give trouble to other platforms Steam / PS4 that are ready.

If you think that it is stupid, that's fine. I'm of the opinion that "shit happens". If it's a mistake for them be organised this way, then so be it. But these are the reasons I am offering you as a member of this forum, so they may not even be completely correct. I can only speculate based on what I know of CDPR, their relationship with GOG and the third party companies that they're working with.

I don't quite understand the example provided there. Is that example the idea of waiting for everyone at the dinner table to be seated before eating? Because that seems fair to me with my upbringing. The issue here, of course, of sitting down to eat hot or cold food isn't the same as a video game. Video games aren't perishables and therefore waiting doesn't do anything comparable to the product.

The game will have a preload. This has been brought up, even in a Twitch stream, by the devs before. The game will definitely be available on May 19th. You will not be having to start downloading the game on May 19th. I think CDPR is very wide awake and working on this to be sure this is so.

We don't know for sure, but it will have a lot to do with backlash. There will also be legal reasons, I would imagine, probably contracts and agreements between those companies. It's probably not just GOG's "fault", probably a whole tyrade of things we don't even see behind the scenes between Steam/Origins/PS4/GOG and CDPR.

Last edited:
c'mon cdpr its only 1 week left where is our prload?

Actually "1 week left" will start on Tuesday, which will be, like somebody else said here, the most likely time they will announce the pre-load going live.
A nice even week to pre-load it, from Tuesday to Tuesday release.

Actually "1 week left" will start on Tuesday, which will be, like somebody else said here, the most likely time they will announce the pre-load going live.
A nice even week to pre-load it, from Tuesday to Tuesday release.

Yeah, dream .....

People already playing (in other countries), and X1 is already a month that has the preload, and CD Projekt still waiting and deciding when we will for other platforms preload ...

Good job, CD Projekt.

I bet that the preload does not even after three days of release.

I'm sure it will be out somewhere next week. Two or three days are ok if you have a decent enough internet connection..which would be the case if you live in a developed country. No need to be melodramatic...we waited months sure a couple of hours more or even days to download the game isn't going to be a big deal.

Last edited:

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 49
I'm sure it will be out somewhere next week. Two or three days are ok if you have a decent enough internet connection..which would be the case if you lived in a developed country. No need to be melodramatic...we waited months sure a couple of hours more or even days to download the game isn't going to be a big deal.

Not to make the melodramatic, but I honestly do not understand.

So some say because CD Projekt has "fear" of the files of the game and then "pirate", but then because of the preload X1 is already 1 month? Even there, the files can be "pirates", but there have given the preload and we Steam, Origin, PS4 etc ... but still waiting.

My question is why if you are afraid of game files that can be "hacked" by the preload to the X1 and other platforms is not it? Mah.

To then talk of D1 that has already been broken and there are already people there playing.

Guest 3790055

I'm sure it will be out somewhere next week. Two or three days are ok if you have a decent enough internet connection..which would be the case if you live in a developed country. No need to be melodramatic...we waited months sure a couple of hours more or even days to download the game isn't going to be a big deal.

The problem with 2-3 days preload is that if GOG/Steam servers cannot bear the load (GOG likely won't ^^) we won't have much time to download the game. So I personnally wait preload infos to know the "safest" place to buy the game (gog, steam or retail).

The problem with 2-3 days preload is that if GOG/Steam servers cannot bear the load (GOG likely won't ^^) we won't have much time to download the game. So I personnally wait preload infos to know the "safest" place to buy the game (gog, steam or retail).

Yes, with D1 Skyrim is example, very slow servers Steam.

which would be the case if you live in a developed country
You mean developed area not country. In the US there are many many places where cable just doesn't go yet. too far out into farm land (country versus rural) Just don't point to say the country itself... I live 2 miles outside a decent sized city and decent internet is relatively new to my area (though it was held up several years due to a buyout of cable company) but it still doesn't reach many areas even in the US... Many people still rely on crappy dial up simply because cable isn't available and satelitte just costs way too much/limitattion awful...

And that is even in a "Developed" country, so why many are wanting it to be available sooner.

GOG Pre-Load date

was hoping anyone from cd project red confirms the date, some people have weak internet connections so i hope they help us by letting us download the GOG version at least 4 days before 19 May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom