+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Do you guys know the file size for the download in release day? Seeing that the prelaod size is only 22 gb, it makes me think that download for release day maybe over 5gb which will take me a lot of time to download :(

You can download the game? I get this page if I click on any of the download parts:

download from gog galaxy doesn't work as well. (error)

Pre-Load LIVE on GOG

Witcher 3 is now been made available for pre-download on GOG.com and GOG Galaxy.

I don't think it's going to be LIVE until GOG/CDPR announce it. But my bets for late Monday/early Tuesday are looking pretty solid.

How exactly does pre-loading work on a DRM free platform? Do they just leave out a critical file that you have to download on launch?

[TECH] Help/Question on xbox one preload size

Hey everyone , just wanted to check on the preload size for the W3 wild hunt digital edition with season pass. I have it preloaded but the total size sums up to only about 22.3 GB while others have reported it to be 27.7GB .

Is it going to expand after install or should I download the whole thing again ?

There is no GOG.com Downloader links?

(I have a problem with GOG Galaxy not being able to chose that if I exit the client, it will just exit and not hide in the right corner. Also the GOG Galaxy uses a Windows top bar like my browser does, doesn't look good at all. Sorry! + Plus the choice of font and caps locks doesn't help it looks either.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom