TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that the game GOG installers are 22GB. Uncompressed it expands to 26GB (which is what Galaxy downloads). Additional languages and hi-res textures will probably expand it further to approx 50GB.

The game fits onto a single blu-ray on consoles. So likely the game in one language and standard textures will be around 26GB.

I have the pre-load started at gog galaxy ;)

QUESTION: Where to look up the speed ? I mean it's downloading hell of a speed, 2 % within 2 minutes or something, but where to look up the actuall speed ?

My understanding is that the game GOG installers are 22GB. Uncompressed it expands to 26GB (which is what Galaxy downloads). Additional languages and hi-res textures will probably expand it further to approx 50GB.

ps4 disk install is 37GB i believe a guy streaming said it. (not sure if true though)

I have the pre-load started at gog galaxy ;)

QUESTION: Where to look up the speed ? I mean it's downloading hell of a speed, 2 % within 2 minutes or something, but where to look up the actuall speed ?

choose the game in library
lower left corner

Bottom left corner in the blank space between the two icons. Keep in mind it takes a while to appear after you start downloading, it didn't appear for me until a few seconds ago.

Considering the exe installer file is already down, I guess the last bin will be incomplete? If not, maybe we get the full game? *prays to melitele*

And I guess his is the point whre I start to get annoyed for ordering the CE from amazon ... or did I miss something? [concerning the patch, that is)

Bottom left corner in the blank space between the two icons. Keep in mind it takes a while to appear after you start downloading, it didn't appear for me until a few seconds ago.
View attachment 13841

Nothing there, but thx for the information, maybe it gonna appear in some time ;)

Sorry for quoting around here

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 34
I confirm that installed it is 25.1gb, the size from galaxy. I cliked the exe file to try it and the install screen said so, that and that he files were missing ... obviously, still not finished downloading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom