TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting in the chair
rocking back and forth
*humming* i want to play the wild hunt
please please please..
I love the developers! They are so awesome, so awesome..

1 hour later
"We love you fans and as a thank you for buying our game and the support, you will be able to play the game TODAY!"

xd, great comment! Thumbs up!

Any lucky one finished, what % does it stop at?

I finished it, it said it was 26gb to download but the folder itself says it's 24.5gb, but in parenthesis it says (26,347,125,496 bytes) which if I'm not mistaken is actually 26.3gb So idk.

It didn't stop at any % though, it just finished normally.

I finished it, it said it was 26gb to download but the folder itself says it's 24.5gb, but in parenthesis it says (26,347,125,496 bytes) which if I'm not mistaken is actually 26.3gb So idk.

It didn't stop at any % though, it just finished normally.

Then, what are you waiting for to install it?

Oh wait, you used galaxy, can you play it?

Oh wait, you used galaxy, can you play it?

I had to try :p I'm gonna TRY to install it... :smoke: It is a free day here, I have TIME .... lots of it today...

Keep getting firefox " the address wasnt understood"

You actually have to download and install the GOG downloader before you can use that link. Google GOG downloader and it should be the first link. After installation, click on that link and it should launch the downloader.

It is finally done downloading and installing. That one last extra delay went by so fast, just 8 more days. Good luck to everyone involved in The Witcher 3's creation and support in these coming days. I wonder how happy CDPR is that after 3+ years of work their creation is finally on consumer's SSD's and HDD's.

Also, oh boy. Fix that achievement thing on Galaxy. I saw the list come up randomly and clicked away before reading anything. Hopefully steam doesnt have this issue.

Last edited:
Anyone else getting server error occasionally on Galaxy ? The speed is great but I am getting this error every 15 mins or so and then I had to click verify and repair to resume the download. Well at least it's resuming not restarting, guess I had to monitor entire download, sigh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom