TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 3790055

Maybe they messed up, putting the unlock file on steam :)

Just want to check something here...

If I've got Steam set to auto-update, that means I can just leave it now and it'll continue to download when it gets the real files, right? I don't need to sit around waiting to start something manually any more?

The mystery of the pre-load begins

---------- Updated at 10:13 PM ----------

If I've got Steam set to auto-update, that means I can just leave it now and it'll continue to download when it gets the real files, right? I don't need to sit around waiting to start something manually any more?

Yes you're right, I've done the same, will just leave my system and internet on and let it do it's thing now.

My Galaxy-Download refuses to download now, sitting on 0,0 MB/s for half an hour. I should really stop buying digital, it's always such a hassle.

My Galaxy-Download refuses to download now, sitting on 0,0 MB/s for half an hour. I should really stop buying digital, it's always such a hassle.

Give it a day or two for the guys with high speeds to clear the way, you should be golden after that. :)

I would imagine so, though I can't be 100%.

I cant pre load at all on steam, nothing is popping up for me.

---------- Updated at 11:50 AM ----------

edit nevermind its there LOL that was fast, a full 12 mb! This game is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom