TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
For steam 13 MB size for pre load
Massive downgrade for witcher 3 wild hunt!!!
So this is the in game image of the pre load!!! Enjoy!!

Here is the info
http://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/613957600544475648/#p1

Last edited:
Well, Steam does have this thing where it installs initially about that size, a few mb, you know when you click finish. Then on your library it will "update" so to speak, witch is the real install.
Hope that's not the extent of it; not for my sake, but those with slow internet connections.

I don't know whats the point with preloading. When the game launches you have to unpack it all which takes about the same amount of time to download.

I don't know whats the point with preloading. When the game launches you have to unpack it all which takes about the same amount of time to download.
What? I don't know what "unpack" means but whenever I pre load a game it is always ready to go when the game unlocks. So I am pretty sure you're wrong.

You know, I somehow doubt that unpacking will take a full day. Just saying. :mean:

You must have a very fast connection to think that. In any case, preloads help to ease the strain on the distributor servers, since the downloads are spread out over several days, instead of every single person downloading the game on the hour of release, which would be liable to crash even most robust systems.

Because, we are not just preloading, we are pre-installing. As soon as the small patch is installed, I will be ready to go. In Origin, where there is no unlock patch, I can launch the game the second it unlocks.

My lower left corner download indicator says 6 gb / 50 gb and the other indicator (regressive counting) says 21 gb left. Wat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom