TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's every big game launch the same.. Benelux is always the last

Noo c'mon man Italians know how you feel.

tell me something guys....

i downloaded the split files from GOG.com and then ran setup and game is now ready to roll. i then installed GALAXY and pointed it at the folder where i had installed TW3. but now, when i press SHOW FOLDER on Galaxy, it shows a totally diff folder. is this same for everyone, or is my setup messed up ?

Is the pre load for steam enough to start the game once released or is a huge 15gb file is to be downloaded once released.

The preload is depending on the seller. Which is Amazon in this case. And no one talked about a gog code, the question was about the physical version.
To my understanding the physical case you get from Amazon will have the code and a disc with music. But the game itself is digital. I also ordered the game through Amazon. Has anyone found out where/if we can pre-load the game?

To my understanding the physical case you get from Amazon will have the code and a disc with music. But the game itself is digital. I also ordered the game through Amazon. Has anyone found out where/if we can pre-load the game?
This thread is about Witcher 3; surely you're talking about Cyberpunk? Its forum is here.

You cannot preload the "physical version" because you need the code in order to be able to download. Someone had the same question yesterday, here.

I'll lock this as it's outdated by well over 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom