TW3 trailer at VGX 2013

+

Agent_Blue

TW3 trailer at VGX 2013

Geoff Keighley tweeted ( via NeoGAF):

Reviewed final WITCHER 3 trailer tonight for VGX. Remarkable it's all in-game. Will be a big hit this Saturday.

Gentlemen,
Start your engines.

I get the feeling it's going to be great, though short. Them CDProjekt butterpluckers!

Villentretanmerth said:
I hope it's a 45 minute trailer

Raise. I say it's 52 and a half :p

One number is certain though - it's gonna be well over 9000! :)

PS. Oh, and it's probably the only tweet ever by Geoff Keighley where I believe in what he says :p

Agent_Blue

gregski said:

No. Don't you start with your usual overkill.
They specifically said it's going to be over 100 hours, because if it's all in-game, you know...I mean...for real.

This logic is irrefutable.
Has to be.

Agent_Blue

ReptilePZ said:
It probably has Geralt eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew in it.

Everyone has to earn a living, even Geralt, the Snack Hunter.

I'd bet you yourself wouldn't say no to some good old Dorito endorsement, should it come your way. "Hey, Mountain Dew" Over here! Drink it every day! Clears my bowl." :D

What do you think they'll show? Is it going to be akin to the E3 trailer, that short?

Well, there are going to be swamps. And a griffin. It's probably going to be similar to the E3 trailer in terms of length and editing.

ReptilePZ said:
It probably has Geralt eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew in it.
Yeah. :D

Geoff Keighley, a "professional gaming journalist".

ReptilePZ said:
Well, there are going to be swamps. And a griffin. It's probably going to be similar to the E3 trailer in terms of length and editing.

Yea this. I was hoping that the next time we saw something official in-game of TW3 it would be a proper Demo like the press saw at E3, but heck, I'll be happy with just another Trailer similar to the Debut Gameplay, which is most likely what this is going to be.

Too bad I'm at work during the VGA's (Not that I intend to watch it anyway, but would have switched it on as soon as I got wind that the trailer was coming) ... So maybe if I'm lucky I'll get home just in time for the Show to be over & CDPR will have uploaded the Video in proper quality to their YT channel :)

Villentretanmerth said:
I hope it's a 45 minute trailer

Villentretanmerth said:
Raise. I say it's 52 and a half :p/>/>/>/>

One number is certain though - it's gonna be well over 9000! :)/>/>/>/>

PS. Oh, and it's probably the only tweet ever by Geoff Keighley where I believe in what he says :p/>/>/>/>

And there I was, hoping for 100 hours long gameplay trailer ;]...

Agent_Blue

ReptilePZ said:

Given the profusion of times you've mentioned Doritos and Mountain Dew, I suspect this is a form of reverse psychology product placement.

How much did they pay you?

Edit:
Your next stop: Bill O'Reilly Factor show.
Where else.

gregski said:

PS. Oh, and it's probably the only tweet ever by Geoff Keighley where I believe in what he says :p
Haha quoted for truth, y'all better recognize!

I do hope that this trailer silences all the graphics whiners. It's really upsetting that you don't have a bit more faith in RED. But oh well...

Man. The contents though. I gotta feast upon dat shiieeet right now! But I can't :( Can't wait for the trailer but more importantly, can't wait for the game :)

When CDPR gives the announcement, I'll be there!

Hmm...a Dorito coma? Those were the days....just sayin.

Top Bottom