TW3 trailer at VGX 2013

+
If u look at Geralt's coat in swamp ... isnt it partially wet?Or i just imagine things?

What sucks is that they will probably leave TW3 trailer reveal for last part of the show, as it's definitely among the most anticipated games (and trailers) :(

I'm planning to stay up but I'm not sure if don't fall asleep before the reveal. On the other hand, watching the trailer tomorrow morning on tubes when everyone's raving about it already...meh.

gregski said:
What sucks is that they will probably leave TW3 trailer reveal for last part of the show, as it's definitely among the most anticipated games (and trailers)

I'm planning to stay up but I'm not sure if don't fall asleep before the reveal. On the other hand, watching the trailer tomorrow morning on tubes when everyone's raving about it already...meh.

but i wanna see it now

http://www.spike.com/vgx

Schedule for VGX - there are 3 trailers - one each hour that have hidden titles so we at least know that event will last 3 hours.

From Neogaf
-PrePlay-
GET AN EXCLUSIVE LOOK AT THIEF - The VGX Preshow kicks off with a trip to Eidos Montreal to get a look at the next installment of the Thief franchise.

-Hour One-
VGX START - The big show kicks off as hosts Joel McHale and Geoff Keighley take us through what kind of surprises are in store at VGX.
OUR FIRST SECRET WORLD PREMIERE - We can't divulge all of our secrets, but trust us, you're going to love this one.
SMOSH REVEALS THE FUTURE OF VIDEO GAMES - What will video games be like in the future? The gang at Smosh reveal all at VGX.
TOMB RAIDER ANNOUNCEMENT - Get a Tomb Raider announcement, exclusively at VGX.
LARA CROFT IN THE FLESH - Camilla Luddington, the voice behind Lara Croft, appears at VGX.
THE VECTOR MONKEY FINDS A HOME - We're revealing the winner of either Best Action Adventure or Best Sports Game categiories. You tell us which you want to see.
REGGIE TAKES THE STAGE - Nintendo of America's fearless leader, Reggie Fils-Aime takes the stage for a demo.
ANOTHER VECTOR MONKEY IS AWARDED - VGX honors another of this year's best games.
QUANTUM BREAK REVEALED - VGX is the only place you can get a look into the world of Remedy's next epic title.
GET EVEN MORE QUANTUM BREAK - Remedy's Oskari Hakkien stops by VGX to take you deeper inside Quantum Break.
BONUS WORLD PREMIERE - Another surprise Bonus World Premiere

-Hour Two-
SOUTH PARK: THE STICK OF TRUTH WORLD PREMIERE - Cartman, Kyle, Stan, and Kenny set out on their most epic journey ever.
GAME OF THE YEAR AWARD - The creators of South Park, Matt Stone and Trey Parker, award this year's top honors.
MEGA 64 - Rocco and Shawn thought we left some awards out, so they filled in some of the gaps.
DESTINY ARRIVES AT VGX - Bungie's latest title shines in this exclusive premiere.
A NEW LOOK AT BROKEN AGE - Double Fine's Tim Schafer helps pull back the curtain on his next creation.
ROOSTER TEETH PRESENT THE PICK FOR CAMEO OF THE YEAR - You're never going to guess who wins.
WORLD PREMIERES AS CHOSEN BY YOU - You tell us which world premiere you want to see next: Tom Clancy's The Division or The Withcher 3: Wild Hunt
WHO WILL BE CROWNED BEST INDIE GAME? - Find out which little studio takes home the big award.
SECRET WORLD PREMIERE #2 - Another all-new game, brought to you by VGX.

-Hour Three-
ZOMBIES INFECT VGX - See if you can survive this demo of Dying Light.
VGX WELCOMES PEWDIEPIE - One of YouTube's biggest names visits VGX.
THIEF STEALS THE SHOW - Get an exclusive world premiere for the latest entry in this beloved franchise.
YOU CHOOSE THE AWARD - We're revealing the winner of either Best Shooter or Studio of the Year categiories. You tell us which you want to see.
WE NAME THE CHARACTER OF THE YEAR - You voted, now find out who you chose as your Character of the Year.
ANOTHER AWESOME WORLD PREMIERE - We've got some of this year's biggest trailers - only at VGX.
ONE FINAL VGX AWARD - You decide which award you want to see handed out.
TITANFALL WORLD PREMIERE - VGX welcomes Respawn Entertainment's Vince Zampella for an exclusive look at one of next year's biggest games.
ROCKSTAR ROCKS THE HOUSE - An exclusive one night only performance of the music of Grand Theft Auto V

Hour 2

WORLD PREMIERES AS CHOSEN BY YOU - You tell us which world premiere you want to see next: Tom Clancy's The Division or The Withcher 3: Wild Hunt

Looking at that list I really don't want the Witcher to be associated with any of it, I know that any advertising is good but fuck me all that sounds horrible. Like a steaming pile of Mountain Dew and Dorito vomit.

I haven't watched VGX before and so on.. I though we should have got an trailer today, but how long we have to wait? Wasn't there something about 3pm?

CiriusWhite said:
I haven't watched VGX before and so on.. I though we should have got an trailer today, but how long we have to wait? Wasn't there something about 3pm?

The show starts 3pm Pacific US time, that is 12 am in Poland.

Just read that list again :

VGX welcomes PEWDIEPEW - One of YouTube's biggest names visits VGX.

Oh God...

Agent_Blue

«Doritos and Mountain Dew proudly sponsor any forum posts mentioning said trademarks, including the scornful.»

Also no commercial breaks today - 3 hours of wall to wall content.

I guess anything will do if one just wants to vent a diatribe.

Looks like a terrible show made by CoD fans, i will just wait until someone upload the trailers of Witcher 3, The Division, and the South Park RPG.

Agent_Blue

I'm sure CDProjekt will post the HD version on Youtube tomorrow or Monday morning at the latest, for those who can't or don't want to watch it.

Ugh, I will watch TW3 trailer tomorrow, but I am not staying up late to see a show with Smosh, Pewdi and a lot of shooters.

Top Bottom