TW3 trailer at VGX 2013

+
Villentretanmerth said:
I hope it's a 45 minute trailer
I wish.
It's still extremely annoying to know that it's been there for so long, but we won't get to see it for some reason.

My (realistic) expectation, is a string of 3 second clips similar to what we've already seen in the teasers. I'm not expecting any more than that.

Dragon said:
Geoff Keighley has given TW3 his approval....isn't that the equivalent of the kiss of death?

The guy probably couldn't tell the difference between Battlefield 4 & The Witcher. I doubt it really matters to him, he's just there as a big PR mouth to talk good about any game that people pay him to talk about, The Witcher 3 is not excluded. Majority of Video Game Journalists opinions can be basically disregarded these days, at least the ones involved in the bigger websites. Like they actually have the gall to toss around stuff like 'The Citizen Kane of Gaming' & give a game 10/10 and then proceed to say in the tagline that it 'Isn't Perfect'.

Honestly if it wasn't for the fact that Video Game Media creates an avenue for Developers to give us information, Provides us with useful announcements, Gameplay Trailers/Demos & helps develop hype for stuff, I wouldn't bother with it at all (It serves a set of purposes, but that definitely does not include being a Fair Review System). I just liked the Tweet because it confirms all in-game footage, which is what we're really after (Since it's obvious we aren't going to get a proper look at the gameplay), especially that the game should now officially be on DX11 & it should look even better then the Debut Gameplay Trailer.

Villentretanmerth said:
Lmao!

Do you have any examples of things that he's done? I'm not familiar with the dude.
The best summary I can find would be this:
http://kotaku.com/5957810/the-contemptible-games-journalist-why-so-many-people-dont-trust-the-gaming-press-and-why-theyre-sometimes-wrong

Anyone knows if vgx live can be seen through a smartphone?

Cuz i checked when its going to broadcast and in my country its 1 am(6 ET time)...

Agent_Blue

Alextyc1 said:
Anyone knows if vgx live can be seen through a smartphone?

Cuz i checked when its going to broadcast and in my country its 1 am(6 ET time)...

I reckon as much.
It's said to be an «All Day, All Digital Event»

http://www.spike.com/vgx

There's downloadable apps, check them out.

www.vgxlive.com - currently redirects you to Spike, but it is also said to be listing where you'll be able to stream from.

I am as excited as you people are, but lets be realistic here: If it's not a trailer, but actual gameplay than it will most probably be Xbox One slash mainstream footage.

AgentBlue said:
I reckon as much.
It's said to be an «All Day, All Digital Event»

http://www.spike.com/vgx

There's downloadable apps, check them out.

www.vgxlive.com - currently redirects you to Spike, but it is also said to be listing where you'll be able to stream from.

I sometimes tried to watch streamed gaming vids from different sites but they are not always mobile supported :(/>
Hope this one will

DonSwingKing said:
I am as excited as you people are, but lets be realistic here: If it's not a trailer, but actual gameplay than it will most probably be Xbox One slash mainstream footage.
And what if it is ? It`s still the same game with the same gameplay . If that is what`s shown .

Good news!! As Geoff Keighley of Spike TV statet in his tweet, the trailer will be all in-game: "Reviewed final WITCHER 3 trailer tonight for VGX. Remarkable it's all in-game. Will be a big hit this Saturday."

CDPR, I love you guys. This is really cool, can't wait for saturday.

sweet! also I don't know who is he his, is he supposed to be famous or something?

Top Bottom