TW3 trailer at VGX 2013

+
MasPingon said:
Did I just saw that AC4 have won in best action-adventure game category, ahead of GTA5? Or is it time to go to sleep?

Yes you did see that, surprisingly. However, depending on where you live, it might still be time to go to sleep.

No I dont like to see unfunny actors and "gamer" personalities spewing garbage
If this show were just 2-3 hours of constant gameplay trailers, I would praise it to high heaven

Why the hell are there only 4 options for the character of the year vote?!?!?!
WHAAAAAAAAAT.

Beestonian

Villentretanmerth said:
A lot of cynicism in this thread. Doesn't anyone like what they see.

We're Witcher fans. We know quality when we see it, and we're not seeing it.

Kyriene said:
Yes you did see that, surprisingly. However, depending on where you live, it might still be time to go to sleep.

It's 7.37 am here, and I think it's time to go to sleep.

I have looked into the very chasms of hell.
It can't possibly get any worse than this, not even the witcher is worth wading through this abomination. I'll see the trailer in the morning.

That's so much better... Breaking Bad on one screen, and a muted VGX on another, waiting for the Witcher. Now I might actually manage to make it do the trailer :D

tehdude said:
No I dont like to see unfunny actors and "gamer" personalities spewing garbage
If this show were just 2-3 hours of constant gameplay trailers, I would praise it to high heaven

Yes if I could get rid of the idiots I'd be a much happier viewer... /sigh... though I might take the mute button idea and just play something while watching the clips. We'll see how long my patience lasts.

Holy crap, is being a complete idiot now a requirement to be a show host? I hope it all will worth it, otherwise it is a gigantic waste of time.

AC4 won in a competition with The Last of Us and GTA5? I better not comment, or I may be banned.

Top Bottom