TW3:WH-CE triggers achievements in TW3:WH (v4.03, GOG)

+
Hello everyone, after the 4.03 update, I started experiencing a new platform-related bug with triggering achievements on GOG Galaxy. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition started triggering achievements in the original The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. In other words, GOG thinks I’m playing the original version instead of the next-gen one (or playing both games at the same time but triggers achievements only for the original version).

I do not have the original version of the game installed. Downgrading to version 4.02 (hotfixed) fixed this issue. Updating back to 4.03 prevented again from getting achievements.

I noticed this when I completed the main story yesterday (12/05/2023) and difficulty-related achievements didn't trigger after beating the game. To eliminate possibility of problem with achievements in general, I tried completing another achievement and it actually popped up (GOG overlay infromed) but after quitting the game, it was nowhere to be found. Later I found out on my profile that this achievement triggered for the original The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (difficulty-related achievements haven’t triggered because I already own them in the original version).

Is anyone experiencing the same issue or am I the only one, so it must be on my side?

1683962633709.png

After downgrading to 4.02 and reloading saves before achievements' completion:

1683963444838.png

Last edited:
Hi Groon and everybody,

I believe to have this same issue here in my PC version of the game.

Checkout this screenshots from my progression and achievements tabs.

So at least, I can confirm it seems a version 4.03 issue.

Captura de tela 2023-05-22 223117.png

Captura de tela 2023-05-22 223150.png

Captura de tela 2023-05-22 223328.png

Last edited:
Please, send this directly into CDPR Support. For problems that exist between the game itself and the various platforms, there's nothing that the community can really do to assist:

Top Bottom