TWEE - Binding mouse buttons 3/4/5

+

GLN7

Forum regular
Apologies if this is an old or tired question. I have looked at my Bindings for TWEE in the registry, and see numeric values that seem to correspond to game input. For instance, I can see that the value 31 is used, by default, for Aard. This means the 1 key equals 31.

I am interested specifically in the potions, labeled Elixir1, Elixir12 (secondary binding for Elixir1) etc. Elixir1, default "6", has a value of 36, which follows from what I learned earlier.

Does anyone have a full list of these numerics and their corresponding KBM values? I would like to bind a potion to a side button, and possibly a bomb or something else to the other. Probably like to bind the middle mouse button too.

None of these have bindings available for me in the in-game bindings menu. When I click the side buttons, nothing registers, same for middle click. It will accept other keyboard keys for those bindings, so I know that the settings aren't broken.

Maybe this is a limitation, and I have to deal with it. That's ok, just hoping there is a workaround.

Logitech G703, current driver.

EDIT: I have posted this in the wrong place, by accident. Mods please feel free to move, my apologies.

Top Bottom