TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this fair to players that joined before 8.5? Will there be at least some form of compensation in form of Scraps since they will not get the decks?
Scraps.jpg

Hello dear Burza!

Every month where there is a big patch, I have to uninstall Gwent on Android. Got 32 GB flash (2 free) + big SD card. Gwent's files cannot go to SD and the delta patching doesn't have space to decompress. Is the movement of data files to SD hard to do on the dev side? It would really help people with this predicament.

Thanks & have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Hello!

Since we're bringing TWiG back it would be cool to make the format more interactive! I'd like you to ask your questions in this thread and I'll pick a couple and answer in next week's episode! [Burza's Twitch channel]

Cheers!
Burza

3. Avoid swearing/profanity
  4. Try to post clear, concise, and intelligible questions in English (This makes answering during the streams easier!)
  5. Please, one question per person per week.
  6. Balancing questions may be less likely to be answered
The moderators may delete or edit inappropriate questions.
Could you pls change the current state of the starter decks and give them / the missing cards at least to all players? You can see on different plattforms / forums that ppl who started / came back to Gwent in the last months and are stuck with old starter decks are very disappointed and are also thinking about quitting. I mean I started a few days before patch again, played a bit in Beta. I got the old decks and would have to spend 30k to get the starter decks. But I also dont wanna create a new acc since I invested quite amount of money in Beta :/

can we have journey or similar style journey for faction leaders with cosmetics for them (basically make faction leader as adjustable as journy characters) sorry for my bad english

Hello burza! Hope you and the team are doing well! I'm just here to post on behalf of my daddy vincent that he's sending the team a message to give him some love and thank you!

Hello Burza!

Will we ever be able to sort through our Titles for our profiles by alphabetical order? Or by colour?

Thank you!

Hi Burza,

Is it planed to improve decks management in the deck builder, to be able to sort decks by factions and/or leader ability for example ?

Thx!
I believe this was requested at some point in the past, but a reminder wouldn't hurt. This would be a very welcome feature indeed.

why didn't Leader Dana Meadbh appearance appear in the steam versions of the game, but it could be purchased on Android and Gog? I only play on steam, it was a shame

In draft mode you can pick a default leader skin which will apply to all the decks you build. Will this ever be a feature in standard mode (for example I want Francesca to be my default Scoia'tael skin rather than Filavandrel).

[Music]
Hello Mr. Burza.
The Witcher series and Thronebreaker have great pieces of music.
It would be nice to add some of these pieces as cosmetics alongside leader skin and board.
Thanks.

[Trinket management/organisation]
Hi Paweł!

Where can we expect something like Trinkets Manager, similar to deckbuilder with filters, search box, grouping by seasons, factions etc?
We already have a lot of them and finding by scrolling over and over again is worse and worse. Also it would be great to have all of them in game, even these not obtained, just shadowed/black & white and with short description how to get it.

Will be in the future another art book with all the arts that are missing in the one available?

[New animations for basic leaders]
Hi! Not sure if this was already asked, but here goes nothing!

Will there be any animation changes to "basic" leader skins? I mean, Journey characters have different animations for every kind of leader ability - Geralt uses signs, Alzur, Yen and Triss spells etc. I think the only one new "basic" leader with these is Radovid. Like, there could be many ideas for some of them (Francesca, Dettlaff, Unseen), although for some it might be... much harder (like Arachas Queen, Demawend etc.). That's why I'd understand if they would be untouched :(

[Cards with special deck-building, and evolving mechanics]
is there a plan to have more cards with deckbuilding restriction like Shupe day off and Radeyah? is a really interesting but meme mechanic that we would love to see more of instead of a one-time thing.
also if you guys decided to expand evolving mechanic to other cards like neutrals (ex. Gascon) that could be the condition to reach 3rd stage rather than having an all-out neutral deck (which I don't mind lol)

Last edited:
[Skip. Info note.]
Hey, all,
Some of you may have noticed blue brackets above recent questions. These are merely cues to aid Burza, as he reads the questions live, nothing more.

See you in the next stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom